EII-INJF-C-5w4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (ggfranco)

Member Questionnaire 1 (ggfranco)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is relative. And not sure what love it is.
    What are your most important values?
    Honesty, originality, passion, a strong will.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Born and raise Roman Catholic (only practice what I personally believe is good for me according to my personal set of values.)
    Also Buddhism as philosophy has been very enlightening.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Power can be good or bad, I believe the power of inspiration, love, compassion is what make us human. War power make us nothing.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Art and Human behavior and the Universe. Art is my passion, art is beautiful, meaningful, it can express any felling or emotion, also it can mean nothing at all, that is the beauty of art. Human behavior as a subject of study is always such a mystery. is so much we don't know about humanity so much still to be discover I want to know more. The Universe, I wish I could go anywhere in the Universe is so infinite and full question ready to be answer that puzzles me. I love the Universe.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    No and No
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Boring.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Doctor Who, Van Gogh episode stills makes me cry.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Doctor Who, Van Gogh episode stills makes me cry.
    Jokes make me smile.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    In my garden. Is private and beautiful I make it the way I like it, is perfect everyday, feels right. I can make it just as I want it to.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    1 Oversensitive
    2 indecisiveness
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    1 Strong will
    2 kind spirit
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    organisation
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    At work, I'll keep my mind strong and Music.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I dislike very much self-center egotistic people. Vanity disgust me. People whit only one topic conversation (them) is boring. People whit goals, intellectuals, funny, unique are very interesting to me.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    A little romance is fine, to much can be boring. Friendship, encouragement, emotional support, honesty, commitment are important to me. Also I prefer people who can manifest their feelings rather then just words. Honesty is a big one I can be whit someone I don't trust.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Education, moral values, open minded, respectful, ambition, compassion, I would like very much my children where to be self sufficient adults productive whit a good heart, committed to their dreams. Do it whit patient, love and care. Why, because is worth it. Don't need a reason why.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inward I don't care is not my business.
    Outward I don't care is not my business.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I see humanity as a whole, I'm one in millions and believe we all matter the same way. everyone their one way contrive to a better wold. The biggest problem is the human race not the human kind. I like to keep it positive anyway.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I'm very selective I dislike fake, selfish, dishonest, unkind people. I only keep a very few good friends that's more then enough for me. and I behave like me.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I'm quite, reserve, I keep a distance at first.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

interestin ...

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

your English is not good enough for Enneagram 5 (add general verbal skills)

your ideas are not sophisticated enough for INFj. e.g. beauty isn't relative and you should kinda have a definition of love of your own.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post

your ideas are not sophisticated enough for INFj. e.g. beauty isn't relative and you should kinda have a definition of love of your own.
    That doesn't mean anything. This person is likely a non-native English speaker. Language skills are likely better in the native language. Also, since when is good use of language or grammar a prerequisite for type 5?

Ideas not sophisticated enough to be an INFj? Can you explain more what you mean by that?

I think this person is likely INFp. Sophistication of ideas has nothing to do with it. Any type can have sophisticated ideas or lack thereof. Sophistication is kind of a subjective concept anyway.

I see more Se than Si valuing. Values strong will, doesn't place much value on health for example .
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

eh if he's supposed to be the competency triad ...native speaker or not, he should at least look up words in the dictionary before writing here and write them in an (objectively) correct form.

Otherwise ...yes, there's a subjective side to my opinion, because I consider Ne to be a promise of sophisticated thinking (I always admire Ne when I find it in books and even in ppl around me ...). But apart from that an Ethical Rational type should have well-defined notions of what they judge as beautiful, ugly, grotesque, morally abject ......(J implies some tiny "boxes" after all...). Same goes with feelings and relationships. Picture the F side of the Ti propensity for categorization. That doesn't really show in this Q-nnaire...looks kinda chaotic and clueless.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Come to think of it, I'm not sure my thinking is all that sophisticated either.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    EII-INJF-C-5w4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks

TIM
    EII-INJF-C-5w4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    That doesn't mean anything. This person is likely a non-native English speaker. Language skills are likely better in the native language. Also, since when is good use of language or grammar a prerequisite for type 5?

Ideas not sophisticated enough to be an INFj? Can you explain more what you mean by that?

I think this person is likely INFp. Sophistication of ideas has nothing to do with it. Any type can have sophisticated ideas or lack thereof. Sophistication is kind of a subjective concept anyway.

I see more Se than Si valuing. Values strong will, doesn't place much value on health for example .
    Hi! Chips and underwear, have we meet before? because you totally get me. By the way Spanish is my native language my English may wont be perfect but I don't care. Also I don't believe in definitions they are restrictive, how one definition can apply to all, I just don't buy that... Also some of the question feel so generic and ordinary I don't care for them. Anyway I enjoy reading your comments is very interesting... Que tenga buenos dias!

TIM
    EII-INJF-C-5w4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know rigth

TIM
    EII-INJF-C-5w4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post

Amber Please read this whit a big-thick Spanish accent and excuse my grammar mistakes in advance.
    Let me acknowledge you highly sophisticated grammar it sounds just a grammar Nazi so dreamy... In my opinion some of the questions are non-interesting to me such as "What is love?"... really, why will anyone in their right mind would define love (El amor se vive se siente; no se define con tres oraciones y unas tristes palabras..) for me Love is not a definition or "all the above" answer that is nonsense; I leave the definition of love to you, because I can't define the absolute meaning of love, I'm dying to be enlightened whit a perfect structure definition(because we all need a definition)... Why do you waist your time reading my answers if my grammar is horrid and not sophisticated according to you, that makes no sense at all.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ggfranco View Post
    Amber Please read this whit a big-thick Spanish accent and excuse my grammar mistakes in advance.
    Let me acknowledge you highly sophisticated grammar it sounds just a grammar Nazi so dreamy... In my opinion some of the questions are non-interesting to me such as "What is love?"... really, why will anyone in their right mind would define love (El amor se vive se siente; no se define con tres oraciones y unas tristes palabras..) for me Love is not a definition or "all the above" answer that is nonsense; I leave the definition of love to you, because I can't define the absolute meaning of love, I'm dying to be enlightened whit a perfect structure definition(because we all need a definition)... Why do you waist your time reading my answers if my grammar is horrid and not sophisticated according to you, that makes no sense at all.
    Can you do a video?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII and e5 sounds weird together, sorry.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

iei is a possibility. probably a merry quadra and obviously a feeler(or maybe just so instinct). I think you might be alpha quadra though, although on second thought there is a heavy emphasis on being strong.