Thread: lol is this Se?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jim, Invisible. "Socionics something something". The16types.info shoutbox; May 15, 2014.

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

No, that's e7 with an 8 wing. Commonly confuzzled with Se.

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/Ty...p#.VUW_L-NSSUw

THE ENTHUSIAST
    Enneagram Type Seven

The Busy, Variety-Seeking type:
    Spontaneous, Versatile, Acquisitive, and Scattered

Enneagram Seven with a Six-Wing: "The Entertainer"
    Enneagram Seven with an Eight-Wing: "The Realist" [sounds like a Se ego, doesn't it]

Type Seven in Brief
    Sevens are extroverted, optimistic, versatile, and spontaneous. Playful, high-spirited, and practical, they can also misapply their many talents, becoming over-extended, scattered, and undisciplined. They constantly seek new and exciting experiences, but can become distracted and exhausted by staying on the go. They typically have problems with impatience and impulsiveness. At their Best: they focus their talents on worthwhile goals, becoming appreciative, joyous, and satisfied.

^ The whole experience-seeking deal makes 7s outwardly imitate the traits typically associated with Se types. But there are plenty of Si/Ne guys with this combination (IEEs, ILEs, etc.)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

reminds me of @woofiwoofi?

Jim, Invisible. "Socionics something something". The16types.info shoutbox; May 15, 2014.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I first saw his vids a few weeks ago, and Se-SEE is my guess. I wouldn't say he personifies Se as much as his approach is very much influenced by Se.
    Life's a bitch and she's got me pussy whipped.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I want to yank his head up and down by his ears (or hire an ostrich to chase him down).
    “Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love us”
    ― Pablo Neruda

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I want to yank his head up and down by his ears (or hire an ostrich to chase him down).
    That's cause you are boring, Kim

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    That's cause you are boring, Kim
    If thinking that stressing and harming animals for your personal entertainment is cruel makes me lame, I will be ALL the lame.
    “Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love us”
    ― Pablo Neruda

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahaha, that guy is entertaining!!

I've seen several sociotypes have that kind of drive. I agree its an e7 thing.
    "If this to end in fire, then we should all burn together. Watch the flames climb higher into the night."

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah i don't know. That's hilarious. Reminds me of a couple of SEEs I've known.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like an affront to si though haha. I could see any e7 non IxE type really.

Word Definition Warrior – WDW Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    TIM
    H-ILE-Ne 7w6-2w1-1w9
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That guy is dangerous to himself and to the camera crew. I think he fulfills criteria for residency in mental institution as patient... although he would make one interesting test subject for brain scans.
    He would also make a great poster boy for ADHD if you could capture still picture of him. There is nothing wrong with experimental mind and we need more of it but there is a need to control hazardous variables in situation although he seems to look for something else than conformance for his hypothesis and pretty much just testing various limits without calculated risks (=stupid).

Anyways it was kind of entertaining and disturbing same time. On a scale from 6 to 87.65 I give 53.01025. Still has plenty of potential to be studied (unlike in case of ESIs).

TIM
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought he seemed SEE. also i think that the videos are being deliberately humorous/fast-paced. so like we're not going to see him napping or chilling or something. the entire appeal is about his hyperactivity, or so it appears from the few i watched.

i did notice he was really into pestering the animals. it's hard for humans sometimes not to "love the animals too much."

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That guy is a 7w6. No idea on his socionics type. He's just running around. Running is not related to Se. Nor is walking. Nor is sitting. Nor is any action, for that matter. Socionics is more about cognition. The madonna vs courtney love comparison bears that out....cognition being typable for socionics, what to look for with Se is grasping qualia. SEE/SLE can overlay on a variety of kinesthetics.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Enneagram Seven with a Six-Wing: "The Entertainer"
    Enneagram Seven with an Eight-Wing: "The Realist" [sounds like a Se ego, doesn't it]
    no, not really. when R & H use the title "the realist" they're encapsulating the very open and honest quality that 7w8s have. Se ego effects the information that the 7w8 picks up on to be open and honest about.

Type Seven in Brief
    Sevens are extroverted, optimistic, versatile, and spontaneous. Playful, high-spirited, and practical, they can also misapply their many talents, becoming over-extended, scattered, and undisciplined. They constantly seek new and exciting experiences, but can become distracted and exhausted by staying on the go. They typically have problems with impatience and impulsiveness. At their Best: they focus their talents on worthwhile goals, becoming appreciative, joyous, and satisfied.

^ The whole experience-seeking deal makes 7s outwardly imitate the traits typically associated with Se types. But there are plenty of Si/Ne guys with this combination (IEEs, ILEs, etc.)
    That's not a good description of type 7 as it can apply to sp-lasters. R & H is rather behind when it comes to stackings. But that's why it's called in Brief. They're cookie cutter. Definitely not fleshy enough for comparing socionic types with enneagram types. You might as well as not even use the enneagram in that case.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i thought he seemed SEE. also i think that the videos are being deliberately humorous/fast-paced. so like we're not going to see him napping or chilling or something. the entire appeal is about his hyperactivity, or so it appears from the few i watched.
    Speedy

what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Crazy ass white boy type
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.