Thread: 4 or 7 conundrum - can somebody please offer an insight?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 4 or 7 conundrum - can somebody please offer an insight?

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Please help! I know this mistyping has been done to death, but I can't get to the bottom of it for myself. For years I thought I was a 7, and that my issue was not knowing which wing. But lately I have started to think I might be a 4, relating strongly to both 4w3 and 4w5. I really want to go to a local enneagram workshop in a couple of weeks, but you need to know your type and I can't be sure. [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I'm moody, dramatic, emotional, and so prone to elaborate fantasy like a 4, but I'm outgoing, gregarious, with a lot of anxious, nervous energy like a 7 too. Could it be possible that my 7 traits are some sort of social facade? I'm 100% certain I'm an ENFP, although my preference for extraversion isn't as strong as my other preferences. [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]How can I determine my real type??? I'm a pain avoider (long time stimulant abuser), but also strongly fear being ordinary. Please help me! [/COLOR]

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

moody, dramatic, emotional, and so prone to elaborate fantasy =/= E4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your reply! The thing is that I snap out of these melancholic/"nobody gets me" moods so quickly and revert back to being happy and positive about the future, with constant thoughts running through my mind, constantly investigating random mental tangents and preparing for the next experience or form of stimulation. Do you think this could be a social front?