Thread: Function analyzis

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Function analyzis

I want to try this one more time and hope for some insights. I relate to the functions on multiple levels of their understanding and wonder which type it might suggest based on it.

- I enjoy solving complex theoretical ideas and finding their basics. I enjoy elaborating on different possible meanings of the context while releasing the core of their issue. I enjoy discussing multiple theories and their possible meanings and applications. I am good at verbalizing my understanding and putting into a logical order of abstract ideological system. I like unusual and original ideas, that are exciting. I enjoy paradoxes a seeking for hidden meanings or motivations. I like to share and explain my understanding of objects and therofor enjoy such discussions. However I do not see the positive side of the objects, but rather see what is missing and what could be done differently while I analyse the problem I seek for the errors and mistakes of the objective environment and try to seek alternative ways of possible solution.
    - I like to be self expressive and appear as a charismatic person who handles social communication well, when it is necessary however I do not look for the interaction necessary and rather wait to see how the situation itself develops and let it leads tsn own way of curse of inter-personal relationships. I am well aware of other people's interests, usually completely intuitively and am able to develop a good conversation based on my understanding of a person's inner interests. It helps me mention friendly relationships while putting an effort on debating subjects that are in a person's favour and the subjects I think might be interesting for the person.
    - I am usually not aware of my surroundings, therefore not good at maintaining external organization, or leadership and don't seek for such position. Individuals who are overly domineering usually makes me feel inferior and anxious. I see material benefits as superficial and short-term, therefore I prefer to seek more abstract values.
    - I like to learn and grasp knowledge, mainly because it helps me to feel more self-confident and rises my self-esteem. I value knowledge-abe people who might stand in a role of teachers, I value people who are logical. Therefore I value academic knowledge and academic fields. However I sometimes fail to seek my own sources of knowledge and more or less count on my ability of eloquence to help me get through intellectually challenging materials and also usually rather count on my own ability to put things together, rather than on official sources, because I am aware, that my critical thinking is quite well developed. I usually do not count on official rules and systems and rather try to develop my own approach. I see objective rules as rigid and limiting.
    - I am well aware of my inner world and tend to spend a lot of time in daydream unaware of my surroundings. I enjoy to analyze the meaning of my surroundings, ideas and thoughts. I can see how the past influences the future and why and how one thing leads to another quite well and have a solid sense of time and space. I have a great awareness of my inner visions, ideals and ideas for change. I am very idealistic and believe in my own personal visions. However I am usually too spontaneous to act strategically. Most of the time I am quite impulsive and act based on a spur of my current mood, rather than based on any strategic plans. When i feel like doing or like not doing something, can't help myself but am a slave to such a mood and any visions and plans can stop to exist.
    - I am highly aware of the aesthetics and how they affect me. I tend to seek pleasurable sensations and apply my sense of style in my fashion and my surroundings. I like calm and pleasurable sensations, enjoy good food, drink and a certain rituals that come hand in hand with them.However even though I like to decorate my clothes, I usually tend to miss details and fail on them. Also in decorating my room I usually forget about the mess all around.
    - I can quite well see how one thing influences the other and how and why they fit or do not fit together in a sense of order. I am able to be logical in my speech and create well understood definitions of objects. In order to be able to learn, I need to understand the problem and analyze it. I usually have a little problem understanding processes and how they influence each other, however this ability developed only in my young adulthood, before that I had used to have many issues with understanding logical order, which now later in life seems clear and simple to me.
    - I have very strong sense of personal like and dislike. I am able to sense how someone or something is good or bad for me and I usually treat people and things based on this feeling of like and dislike. I can strongly sense if I have something in common with a person and how can I personally connect to someone. I work on feelings of "this I like" and "this I dislike" which influence most of my decisions. However when dealing with other people, I try to justify my subjective feelings with rationality and logic to suppress and hide the irrationality of my motives.
    I am not moral and I do not care about morality. I do not care about general good, or bad. Quite the opposite I am highly attracted to everything which is seen as morally challenging and doubtful and tend to favour it, because I see objective morality as rigid and laughable. Probably because of this I am highly against any religion. I tend to enjoy things, that attack the morality of society and see what is bad and overly statistic about it. I favour highly libertarian idealogies and probably am humanitarian, though it's hard to say, because my pesonal likes and dislikes kind of limit me in my own personal bubble of hating a lot of poeple, that might not be so bad... I am kind of a misantroph and kind of a nihilist and really pretty egocentrical and selfish and don't feel bad about it, because I personally like all of those attributes. And by no means I am an empath, simply because I do not really believe that people deserve it... 'cause I feel like they do not.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Fay

IEE-Fi > EII-Ne

If you need an explanation as to why let me know

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se polr > Ti polr
    Ni demonstrative > Fe demonstrative
    Fe description heavy with Fi; NOT Ni ignoring
    All equals EII>IEE

Ne subtype might make an EII seem more IEEish.
    Fi subtype might make an IEE seem more EIIish.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOl I totally forgot on this thread ... @Myst if you don't mind I'd like to know why

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

A spontaneous nature doesn't related to EII well
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Se polr > Ti polr
    Ni demonstrative > Fe demonstrative
    Fe description heavy with Fi; NOT Ni ignoring
    All equals EII>IEE

Ne subtype might make an EII seem more IEEish.
    Fi subtype might make an IEE seem more EIIish.
    It could actually be some T PoLR too

Negativism.

Irrationality with a lot of Ne orientation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    LOl I totally forgot on this thread ... @Myst if you don't mind I'd like to know why
    See above

A note, I usually don't go by negativist/positivist dichotomy but you made the negativism sound so clear...

The one other type I'd consider in case you made your Ne sound better than what it really is, SEI. (I've read your other similar thread with IE descriptions too)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I bet on INFP

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I bet on INFP
    She's says that she's impulsive and spontaneous that is Ep temperament
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Fay

Why do you think N>S for yourself?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Fay I reread now to see what it looks like. Still think IEE. Ne in the Fe section too. Ne prioritized over Ni. Clearly valued Fi. Se devalued with Si valued. Bonus: Te HA linked to self-esteem. ...and I've yet to see an IEE admit to their Ti PoLR.

PS: Your ability to introspect is pretty good (I saw your other thread on the IEs, too). If everyone had this, it would be relatively easy to type everyone.
    Last edited by Myst; 08-21-2016 at 03:26 PM.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    @Fay I reread now to see what it looks like. Still think IEE. Ne in the Fe section too. Ne prioritized over Ni. Clearly valued Fi. Se devalued with Si valued. Bonus: Te HA linked to self-esteem. ...and I've yet to see an IEE admit to their Ti PoLR.

PS: Your ability to introspect is pretty good (I saw your other thread on the IEs, too). If everyone had this, it would be relatively easy to type everyone.
    You might be right, I am not a good beta.