View Poll Results: what is Teal Swan's type?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

1 5.56%
  • SLE (ESTp)

3 16.67%
  • IEI (INFp)

5 27.78%
  • EIE (ENFj)

3 16.67%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 5.56%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 5.56%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 11.11%
  • LIE (ENTj)

2 11.11%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Teal Swan the Spiritual Catalyst

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God she is such a freak. This isn't spiritual enlightenment, this is spiritual entertainment. Totally INAUTHENTIC. And a hack.

You want entertainment, go to Teal Swan, you want to wake up, looking inside yourself.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seeing her boyfriend matching shirts interview gave me the chills. That was not love between them. This is not an authentic woman aligned with truth. Stay far away from people like this---> how can someone who is still deluded herself help anyone else? Opportunistic parasite.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    ESI-Fi still works for me. her mannerisms are too tight and restrained for an extrovert.

She's tight in this interview because she is lying through her teeth--->

"Some of the interdimesional beings are catlike" *Gulp*

Nice Lie Teal. Liars gets very tight, all the energy goes to there chest and they clench their whole body around that.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me she looks like a classical IEI. Although somewhat emotionally restrained, like resting bitch face.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Resting bitch face is classic ESI

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

S L I
    L
    I

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default I keep my distance

Quote Originally Posted by imarite View Post
    She's tight in this interview because she is lying through her teeth--->

"Some of the interdimesional beings are catlike" *Gulp*

Nice Lie Teal. Liars gets very tight, all the energy goes to there chest and they clench their whole body around that.
    Finally clicked on one of these -- 0:45 was where I stopped, looks like she finally burst out laughing at her own bullshit! Wild. 0:30 approx says "this is not a joke" while holding back the giggles. Eyebrow jab almost immediately @ start of vid told me I'd be in for one hell of a ride.

My only usable verdict @ TStSC is "no".
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    S L I
    L
    I
    I hope that wasnt serious.

I E I
    E
    I

Or

E I E
    I
    E
    Last edited by Hope; 02-11-2018 at 08:22 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, when you tell story sequences that are improbable with great detail and immersion and later chain them together to form a novel... or other way around... it will be a lie most probably.
    Reality is not Hollywood.

It is hard to believe at least for me. Greatest liars are able to hook you up.

I kind of start to to disbelieve when I hear lots of experienced details. Well, I 'm static so I form coherence by linking events.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEI/EIE certainly does not work....she's got the emotional intensity of a fruit roll-up.

IEI/EIE have a strong feeling connection to their ideas/intuitions, so when they deliver them, they do so in a way that gives full expression to their emotions (it could be a musical performer or a politician like ****** -- the outward energy has a burn to it, such that you can tell the ideas they are preaching sparked something powerful in them). with her there's no spark, she's just giving a rote passionate-less performance, put a quarter into the gumball machine and a gumball comes out. she's just a performer of other people's ideas. She's using what's already in the environment to construct a persona/image that will make her money by selling herself as the type of person others will pay money to get information from.

No question her persona includes canned insights she sponged up off Ni and Ne astroplaners/etc, but she's just doing a presentation of that....it's a persona. Anybody with some intelligence can cultivate such a persona if they immerse themselves into enough self-help books, spirituality forums, kooky seminars, etc. and moreso with type 3 where the particular talent centers around constructing a false self out of desired qualities.

Fi/Se cognition interacts with type SP 3 to create an internal mirror of the image she wants to become based upon "gurus" she admires, phrases and insights and kooky ideas she found somewhere else and thinks will attract and make money (tweaked up for marketing value), and Se pushes that internal mirror out onto the world around her.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 02-11-2018 at 11:50 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Sort of emotionally restrained, stiff, self contained. She's not a brick wall but I don't get the impression that emotionally engaging with others is totally second nature to her. Maybe it's just me. I've only seen a couple of her videos. I guess my impression wouldn't necessarily be out of step with Fe creative either.
    I've heard it from several IEIs that they had to "learn" Fe later in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Pole View Post
    I don't know what to type her as. I think whatever her type is, it might be masked by her public image. I can't tell if she's a logical type trying to sell to NFs, or an NF type trying be seen as super calm and rational. I agree with what people are saying about her being stiff, I can barely watch her without my throat hurting because she sounds like she strains just to talk and to move her jaw, her voice is very forced and boyish sounding.
    My assumption is she is just another snake oil sales woman.
    IMO you hit the nail on the head here "NF type trying be seen as super calm and rational"

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    It's been a while since I've watched one of her videos, so I'll have to watch more. From memory though, she seemed LSI.

The ability to manipulate people seems Se heavy. She isn't necessarily manipulating peoples' emotions, but their ability to make choices. This would be out of the norm for any type with 1D-Se. I can say for sure that I think she is incredibly unhealthy and for someone who works with peoples' energy, she has a HUGE Ego, which harms the people she works with.
    Se manipulates in a more direct way than that. Ni does the indirect version.

The huge ego thing seems like narcissism, of the covert version perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Major sociopathy vibes. Whatever her type there's a woman you should be cautious of.

EDIT: she is definitely a powerful person no doubt about that and I in no way want to say she is insincere AT ALL. Whenever you feel kinda confused inside your chest about a person, just be wary. Big time caution flags, and then you WATCH. Watch what happens.

I'm with aylen on her typings except strike ESE. Sol said ESTp and I wouldn't throw that out just because of the esoteric"ness"
    More narc than sociopath IMO

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Everyone should pay attention

Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever her type is, from what I have read about people's experiences with her she doesn't seem to be in this realm of reality.

"It caught me off guard the first time I experienced one of Teal's borderline tirades where she flipped a switch and began berating me for all of my shortcomings a few weeks after I arrived in Utah. It started when she became extremely irritated with me and accused me of questioning her integrity, after she told me her cat Cosmos was actually a holographic soul projection from the planet Sirius, and that he had been talking to me and telling me that my blood sugar was off."
    TL;DR She projected her own insecurities onto someone else because they questioned the outrageous things she said.

If we fear manipulative people, it is only because we do not realize that every being on this earth (including ourselves) is manipulative. Manipulation is not evil. It does not mean that someone intends to hurt or use other people for their own benefit. So what does it mean to be manipulative? To be manipulative is to speak and act in a way that guarantees that we get the response we want to get from other people. So you see, manipulation is how most of us try to get love. Manipulation is how most of us try to get safety… because we do not trust the world to be kind to us. Everyone is manipulative, we are simply more or less aware of that aspect within ourselves.
    Manipulation is neither good or evil, it just is. It is a self-serving tool. To imply that it isn't evil gives me the impression that she's had people call her out on her shit lol.

It does not mean that someone intends to hurt or use other people for their own benefit.
    Tell that to people who have been manipulated, lol. That is exactly what it means, manipulation is by nature self-serving and a control tactic, even if it's not intended to do harm. When we manipulate we are projecting onto other's what we think is best for them, we are serving our own needs instead of allowing them to think for themselves. The extent of manipulative behaviour changes depending context, but excusing it and normalising it as a way of being is very suspicious.

She seems ignorant to her own self interest, saying manipulation is human nature to justify the way she is instead of taking responsibility for the way she is and actually becoming aware of her actions and how they affect other people and herself.
    Last edited by velveteen; 02-25-2018 at 01:01 AM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think what she's saying is to live in fear of manipulation is to be afraid of your own shadow essentially... which is true but discounts like you pointed out that actual manipulation occurs, however inasmuch as everyone manipulates what is at issue is malevolence not really "manipulation" since "manipulation" can be welcome in its benevolent form. the idea that everyone manipulates, in the bad sense, is a form of pathological fear (lack of trust) in everyone, i.e.: paranoia

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

that was in fact good enough for online

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMAO.

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, I'm sorry, its just teal swan looks like a horse compared to angelina it had me laughing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*vibes just the same though

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fox View Post
    So many Angelina Jolie vibes...
    types differ anyway. Jolie - N, Swan - S

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Teal Swan reminds me of my mom in the way she speaks her "enlightment" stuff... gross.
    My mom is likely SLE.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's a pathological narc like so many people who fashion themselves into spiritual authorities.

Attractive though.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    She's a pathological narc

Holy crap lol. I've seen a video or two of hers, and she seems a bit dead behind the eyes, but could You substantiate that a bit more for those less familiar?
    "We live in an age in which there is no heroic death."

Model A: ESI-Se -
    DCNH: Dominant

Enneagram: 1w2, 2w1, 6w7
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/So

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Lynx View Post
    Holy crap lol. I've seen a video or two of hers, and she seems a bit dead behind the eyes, but could You substantiate that a bit more for those less familiar?
    A lot of guru-y people are narcissistic, either they would be narc in any circumstances, or the pitfalls of being in the guru position bring it out, or it's a combination of their proclivities and the situation.

The best source on this I know of is Daniel Shaw's book Traumatic Narcissism. If you become really familiar with the stuff he's talking about and/or get experience in cults and escaping from cults, her shtick will strike you right away as coming from the wrong place.

I don't have the stomach to comb through all her stuff. I'll just say that her claims about being some special interdimensional being here on a mission or whatever are inherently the work of a narc. People / beings who are enlightened, or close to it, don't brag about their spiritual state or set themselves apart. It's just not what an authentic spiritual teacher does. It's what a narc does.
    Last edited by golden; 09-06-2018 at 09:46 PM.

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your response is constructive, as I've rightfully marked it, but to be clear I don't know nearly enough about her reasoning or background, and that's a heavy-handed assertion. Probability-wise I'd say that makes alot of sense, but I've also seen alot of this "we are beings here on a journey" schlock from the New Age 'movement', so I don't know how much of that is marketing to a subculture and how much of it is her pedestalizing herself. I"ll freely concede that I don't have the stomach for her work so I won't bother verifying lmao I just wanted to throw it out there that it's not at all an uncommon trait of that... uhh, subculture

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Lynx View Post
    Your response is constructive, as I've rightfully marked it, but to be clear I don't know nearly enough about her reasoning or background, and that's a heavy-handed assertion. Probability-wise I'd say that makes alot of sense, but I've also seen alot of this "we are beings here on a journey" schlock from the New Age 'movement', so I don't know how much of that is marketing to a subculture and how much of it is her pedestalizing herself. I"ll freely concede that I don't have the stomach for her work so I won't bother verifying lmao I just wanted to throw it out there that it's not at all an uncommon trait of that... uhh, subculture
    Narcissism is common, and it’s very, very common among the new age set. I don’t intend to make heavy-handed assertions, just can’t deny an unfortunate circumstance.

When people start emerging from the woodwork to point out problems with pseudo-gurus, it usually looks and sounds pretty similar, like this:

https://medium.com/@bescofield/the-g...t-36168edaf62f
    http://celestialhealing.blogspot.com...luded-and.html
    http://www.jessicaschab.com/exposing.html
    http://thetruthaboutcameron.blogspot...teal-swan.html

Some of these folks are still tangled in the undergrowth of woo culture and can’t think without resorting to new age anti-thought jargon, which makes them ideal victims for fake gurus, yet they still know something is wrong.

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy fuck.... I had no idea of this rabbit hole of horseshit. Also, nobody dead behind the eyes is beautiful, don't be fooled by symmetry and apparel. This is bordering on comedy.

TIM
    SeFi 485
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3w4 LIE , ENTJ.

- Fi smile.
    - Obsessed with attaining "authenticity" and talks about it as if Fi is something the whole world needs, and she is striving to get to it.
    - Involved, instructive speeches about the alternate forces in the world and how the wider trends of humanity move and tie together (Ni creative)
    - Dry, straight forward manner, says it like it is, no holds barred.
    - Often says "The reality is.... the reality is..." As if she knows what reality is but has to keep repeating it, and sounds like a bloated version. Se HA. Plus, "the reality is..." is often something abstract, but she says it as though it's concrete.
    - Looks the part, for anyone that knows VI. Compare her to the ENTJs listed here
    http://cognitivetype.com/64-subtypes/
    - Always has the right words (thinker) to describe some chain of events in her own life or in the world that have occurred or will occur (Ni)
    - Hope for a better future based on the outcome of events that are currently developing
    - Positive hopes about the future
    This forum is a haven for art, archetypes, typology and more! Join the tribe.
    ----> ARCHETRIBE.COM <----

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Volcana View Post
    3w4 LIE , ENTJ.

- Fi smile.
    - Obsessed with attaining "authenticity" and talks about it as if Fi is something the whole world needs, and she is striving to get to it.
    - Involved, instructive speeches about the alternate forces in the world and how the wider trends of humanity move and tie together (Ni creative)
    - Dry, straight forward manner, says it like it is, no holds barred.
    - Often says "The reality is.... the reality is..." As if she knows what reality is but has to keep repeating it, and sounds like a bloated version. Se HA. Plus, "the reality is..." is often something abstract, but she says it as though it's concrete.
    - Looks the part, for anyone that knows VI. Compare her to the ENTJs listed here
    http://cognitivetype.com/64-subtypes/
    - Always has the right words (thinker) to describe some chain of events in her own life or in the world that have occurred or will occur (Ni)
    - Hope for a better future based on the outcome of events that are currently developing
    - Positive hopes about the future
    I don't think she seems particularly authentic. Her views on men, women, masculinity, femininity, etc. are very conservative, traditional and collectivist. Very much like a "This is how men should be. This is how women should be" kind of vibe. Which I find very off putting, as a EII/INFP type 4 with a strong 9 fix. Maybe it's just my extremist individualist libcuck views on things.
    She is also very 'silly' and 'goofy' and full of laughter.

Some have said that she has stated that she's INFJ (in MBTI). I haven't been able to confirm it. But if it's true, I guess this would make her IEI-INFp in Socionics.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Seems SLE.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andreasdevig View Post
    I don't think she seems particularly authentic. Her views on men, women, masculinity, femininity, etc. are very conservative, traditional and collectivist. Very much like a "This is how men should be. This is how women should be" kind of vibe. Which I find very off putting, as a EII/INFP type 4 with a strong 9 fix. Maybe it's just my extremist individualist libcuck views on things.
    She is also very 'silly' and 'goofy' and full of laughter.

Some have said that she has stated that she's INFJ (in MBTI). I haven't been able to confirm it. But if it's true, I guess this would make her IEI-INFp in Socionics.
    I know nothing about her except having watched some videos, which were utter bull, but let me just say a few things. The way you describe her views on men and women seems beta/aristocratic. A person should behave as per the group they belong to etc.

This could also be a quality of delta as I understand it. What's weird to me is that you identify as EII, so delta quadra, yet consider yourself "extreme individualist". I'm not saying your self-typing is wrong, btw - it could be my understanding of the socionics that is. Do you think individualism vs collectivism relates to type? Is it related to Reinin's democratic vs aristocratic? This question fascinates me.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OK, I'm going to say SEE. Causal-Deterministic thinking. I don't know what happened to her.

Gives very similar impression which is comparable to this confirmed Napoleon:
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

The irony when there is a public figure that is actually IEI but everyone hates on them hah
    (and types her Se ego instead.. funny.. whereas I type several "IEIs" as Se ego instead..)

Just because you "dislike" her or call her a "narc/psychopath" whatever.. doesn't make her not IEI

She ticks off all the typical IEI boxes but somehow most people refuse to type her as such,
    probably because of personal bias
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She must be the bullshitter of this century (like so many other SEE's who are blessed with this ability).

It is something after all and not everyone can do it.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    I know nothing about her except having watched some videos, which were utter bull, but let me just say a few things. The way you describe her views on men and women seems beta/aristocratic. A person should behave as per the group they belong to etc.

This could also be a quality of delta as I understand it. What's weird to me is that you identify as EII, so delta quadra, yet consider yourself "extreme individualist". I'm not saying your self-typing is wrong, btw - it could be my understanding of the socionics that is. Do you think individualism vs collectivism relates to type? Is it related to Reinin's democratic vs aristocratic? This question fascinates me.
    Yeah I think that perhaps there are some contradictions in the descriptions. Delta group interactions get described as respecting individuals's need to walk their own path, but they also get described as Aristocratic, like you said. I'm probably more democratic than aristocratic, but the thing is that, well, first of all, I definitely see myself as an introvert and a feeler/ethical. But Fi user, not Fe user. And I'm not an Se user. So I don't think I could be SEI, IEI or ESI. Perhaps the Enneagram 4 makes me more individualistic than other Deltas, possibly. I don't know.

Also, Fi gets described as very individualistic. But maybe I'm mixing it up with MBTI。I don't know. But Teal's views on men and women and what not, seems to be very anti-authentic to me. Maybe I'm an extremist, as it's a subject that I'm very sensitive about (as I feel that men and women are always stereotyped and labeled and told how to behave, according to their assigned gender roles). It seems to sort of go against authenticity and that "live and let live" attitude. She can be a bit dramatic and rude too. But I guess Fi and Fe users both strive for harmony. Plus she seems too jolly and goofy to be Fi. She can barely contain that goofball.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    She must be the bullshitter of this century (like so many other SEE's who are blessed with this ability).

It is something after all and not everyone can do it.
    SEE?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    SEE?
    Her spouse seems to be some sort of ego. She admits that he has more in depth understanding of spirituality.

I don't think ESI is possible [as they really seem to have problem in this area]. Her thinking is very derivative (reminiscent of mine). She has certainly studied/skimmed through lots of psychology, new age, nutrition and fiction and has a vast database of information where to draw from. Coherency seems bit lacking.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Her spouse seems to be some sort of ego. She admits that he has more in depth understanding of spirituality.

I don't think ESI is possible [as they really seem to have problem in this area]. Her thinking is very derivative (reminiscent of mine). She has certainly studied/skimmed through lots of psychology, new age, nutrition and fiction and has a vast database of information where to draw from. Coherency seems bit lacking.
    I remember that video. He seems harmonizing and she Creative. I thought he could be LIE.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She's an obvious and stereotypical IEI 4w3w4 sx/so/sx probably.

TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This site has her typed as 3w4 Sp/So, for whatever it's worth...

stackemup.livejournal.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast