View Poll Results: What types are most likely for Joy?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTp

    16 13.56%
  • ISFp

    7 5.93%
  • ESFj

    5 4.24%
  • INTj

    6 5.08%
  • ESTp

    6 5.08%
  • INFp

    5 4.24%
  • ENFj

    6 5.08%
  • ISTj

    5 4.24%
  • ENTj

    9 7.63%
  • ISFj

    7 5.93%
  • ESFp

    11 9.32%
  • INTp

    6 5.08%
  • ESTj

    8 6.78%
  • INFj

    6 5.08%
  • ENFp

    6 5.08%
  • ISTp

    9 7.63%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 77

Thread: Multiple choice I don't think we've done this before

  1. #1
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Multiple choice... I don't think we've done this before

    These are the most apparent things about me:

    Te > Ti
    Ni > Ne
    Se > Si
    and I clearly value Fi over Fe
    my third and fourth functions seem to be Si and Fe

    If you vote for a Ti type, please post in this thread.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  2. #2
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Democracy > Aristocracy

    And I am also clearly the narrator.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  3. #3
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmmm... votes for ENTp, ISFp, and ESTp that appear to have been placed at the same time...
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  4. #4

    Default

    Aristocracy <3

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What types are most likely for Joy?
    ENTp
    [ 4 ]
    ISFp
    [ 3 ]
    ESFj
    [ 2 ]
    INTj
    [ 2 ]
    ESTp
    [ 3 ]
    INFp
    [ 2 ]
    ENFj
    [ 2 ]
    ISTj
    [ 2 ]
    ENTj
    [ 3 ]
    ISFj
    [ 2 ]
    ESFp
    [ 4 ]
    INTp
    [ 3 ]
    ESTj
    [ 2 ]
    INFj
    [ 2 ]
    ENFp
    [ 2 ]
    ISTp
    [ 4 ]
    AHAHAHAHHA... all 16 types are within 2 and 4 votes, lol.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  6. #6
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    that's because only 4 or 5 people voted and 2 of them voted every type
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  7. #7
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    and there's another...
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  8. #8
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    it's okay though... I prefer they do that than vote specific types just for spite.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  9. #9
    the flying pig Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    5,932
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    it's okay though... I prefer they do that than vote specific types just for spite.
    How do you rule that out?

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    that's because only 4 or 5 people voted and 2 of them voted every type
    *raises hand* oops sorry, that was me...I just like checking boxes. Well, that and me typing you would be like a blind man standing next to me telling me which chicks on the other side of the room are hot, just wouldn't make much sense.

  11. #11
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    <3 cracka

    Quote Originally Posted by cogsci
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    it's okay though... I prefer they do that than vote specific types just for spite.
    How do you rule that out?
    http://the16types.info/groups.php?groupid=11
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  12. #12
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Democracy > Aristocracy
    How that possible?

  13. #13
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    uhhhhhh

    elaborate please
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  14. #14
    the flying pig Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    5,932
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    <3 cracka

    Quote Originally Posted by cogsci
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    it's okay though... I prefer they do that than vote specific types just for spite.
    How do you rule that out?
    http://the16types.info/groups.php?groupid=11
    Anyone who thinks you're taciturn is trying to spite you?

  15. #15
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cogsci
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by cogsci
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    it's okay though... I prefer they do that than vote specific types just for spite.
    How do you rule that out?
    http://the16types.info/groups.php?groupid=11
    Anyone who thinks you're taciturn is trying to spite you?
    lol no... I wasn't saying anything about myself.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  16. #16
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    pöö
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  17. #17
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    uhhhhhh

    elaborate please
    well this:

    Aristocrat:
    - Aristocrat often receives and determines itself and other people through the group belonging (division into the groups it can occur on the most varied criteria: professional belonging, floor, age, nationality, the place of residence, etc.), for example: "4 - representative", "this - from such ones". Collectivism is more inherent in aristocrat.
    - relation to another person is formed under the effect of its relation to the group, to which belongs this person. To aristocrat it occurs incomprehensibly, as it is possible simultaneously to belong to two quarrelling or opposite groups: "you either with us or with them - then against us".
    - in the speech of aristocrat frequently sound expression "group", "typical representative", "our", "they all such", etc.

    Democratic:
    - Democrat receives and is determined himself, first of all, through the personal qualities. With the perception of other people for it is also primary the personal qualities of man (is how is personally to it it close, interesting, pleasant or unpleasant; its mind, idea, appearance, tastes, etc.). Individualism to the larger degree is inherent in the Democrat: "4 - this 4".
    - Forms its relation to any person, on the basis of the relation to the personal qualities of this person (authority, intellect, personal achievements, etc.). The advantage of individual personalities on the basis of their individual qualities is recognized itself. The relation of Democrat to another person not will be based on his belonging one or other group or another, or on its relations with the representatives of this group.
    - 4. Democrat is not inclined to use into the speeches of expression, which generalize "group features" of individual people (for example, "typical representative").


    examples of it:

    http://the16types.no-ip.info/forums/...pic.php?t=5631
    http://the16types.no-ip.info/forums/...pic.php?t=5635
    http://the16types.no-ip.info/forums/...pic.php?t=5703

  18. #18
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I saw that coming...

    When I bitch, I'm mainly talking about specific behaviors that certain groups exhibit (aka- the basis of socionics), not saying ALL people in that group are that way. When I meet someone new, I don't think of that person in terms of what group that person is in. I see that person as an individual. For example, Kelly is INFp. I'm not thinking about that when I talk to her though. I love Kelly. I like FDG. I like Vague. There are others, of course. Honestly, I like many more of then than I dislike. You I like as well, but I'm not totally convinced that you're an ethical type.

    I'm reminded of a conversation we once had... just today I was thinking about if it was related to this dichotomy.

    Let's say I say, "Red heads are hot." It seems to some, this sentence would mean that I think that all red heads are hot. This seems absurd to me... IMO, it's clear that I was saying that there are red heads who are hot. *shrugs*
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  19. #19
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I saw that coming...

    When I bitch, I'm mainly talking about specific behaviors that certain groups exhibit (aka- the basis of socionics), not saying ALL people in that group are that way. When I meet someone new, I don't think of that person in terms of what group that person is in. I see that person as an individual. For example, Kelly is INFp. I'm not thinking about that when I talk to her though. I love Kelly. I like FDG. I like Vague. There are others, of course. Honestly, I like many more of then than I dislike. You I like as well, but I'm not totally convinced that you're an ethical type.

    I'm reminded of a conversation we once had... just today I was thinking about if it was related to this dichotomy.

    Let's say I say, "Red heads are hot." It seems to some, this sentence would mean that I think that all red heads are hot. This seems absurd to me... IMO, it's clear that I was saying that there are red heads who are hot. *shrugs*
    The way I see it by simply proclaiming statements like that, unconsciously, they could be taken as indicators of type.

    And also Joy, a democrat would've said it was a preference, not a group division "Like I said, I find the preference of read hair in individuals hot".
    You never disputed the fact that it's a group division. In fact there is no indication that it even crossed your mind. For you division by group seems natural. That's what I was getting at.

  20. #20
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca
    And also Joy, a democrat would've said it was a preference, not a group division "Like I said, I find the preference of read hair in individuals hot".
    You never disputed the fact that it's a group division. In fact there is no indication that it even crossed your mind. For you division by group seems natural. That's what I was getting at.
    I disagree. The way you stated it is unnecessarily wordy and incorrect. I was not saying that I prefer individuals with red hair or that individuals with red hair are preferable... both of those favor people with red hair above other types, which is not something I intended. I didn't say "Red heads are hot and blondes and brunettes aren't." I was saying that I am attracted to some people with red hair.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  21. #21
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    btw, "I find the preference of read hair in individuals hot" sounds like you like people who like red heads.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  22. #22
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm... so far ENTp (which I'm not even considering), ESFp, and ISTp are in the lead.

    btw, I couldn't help but notice that no one bumped that Ti thread. Where is this Ti that so many of you are supposedly seeing in me? I don't think most of you actually think you see Ti... you're just voting ENTp because you don't trust me not to "change types" again. "Nope, you've used up all of your guesses. You don't get to have a type anymore. I don't get you anyways, so you must be the enigmatic ENTp!"
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  23. #23
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca
    And also Joy, a democrat would've said it was a preference, not a group division "Like I said, I find the preference of read hair in individuals hot".
    You never disputed the fact that it's a group division. In fact there is no indication that it even crossed your mind. For you division by group seems natural. That's what I was getting at.
    I disagree. The way you stated it is unnecessarily wordy and incorrect. I was not saying that I prefer individuals with red hair or that individuals with red hair are preferable... both of those favor people with red hair above other types, which is not something I intended. I didn't say "Red heads are hot and blondes and brunettes aren't." I was saying that I am attracted to some people with red hair.
    LOL, (but a real one) that's exactly my point, you never treated them as individuals but rather as members of a group.

    I was saying that I am attracted to some people with red hair.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    btw, "I find the preference of read hair in individuals hot" sounds like you like people who like red heads.
    You're right

    "I find red hair in women hot"

    would be more like it.

  24. #24
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    "I find red hair in women hot"

    Not all women look best with red hair. I do think red heads are hot, but I also think women with other hair colors are hot, too. This isn't a good example in the first place because it's dealing with personal, physical attraction, but even in this instance I see the way you're saying it is more exclusive of women with other hair colors than the way I said it.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  25. #25
    Creepy-aurora_faerie

    Default

    I like dark hair and red hair in women.

    I like dark-to-brunette hair in men.


    ENTj
    ENTp

  26. #26
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I saw that coming...

    When I bitch, I'm mainly talking about specific behaviors that certain groups exhibit (aka- the basis of socionics), not saying ALL people in that group are that way. When I meet someone new, I don't think of that person in terms of what group that person is in. I see that person as an individual. For example, Kelly is INFp. I'm not thinking about that when I talk to her though. I love Kelly. I like FDG. I like Vague. There are others, of course. Honestly, I like many more of then than I dislike. You I like as well, but I'm not totally convinced that you're an ethical type.

    I'm reminded of a conversation we once had... just today I was thinking about if it was related to this dichotomy.

    Let's say I say, "Red heads are hot." It seems to some, this sentence would mean that I think that all red heads are hot. This seems absurd to me... IMO, it's clear that I was saying that there are red heads who are hot. *shrugs*
    The way I see it by simply proclaiming statements like that, unconsciously, they could be taken as indicators of type.

    And also Joy, a democrat would've said it was a preference, not a group division "Like I said, I find the preference of read hair in individuals hot".
    You never disputed the fact that it's a group division. In fact there is no indication that it even crossed your mind. For you division by group seems natural. That's what I was getting at.
    *applause*

    Joy, she pinned you down.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  27. #27
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I saw that coming...

    When I bitch, I'm mainly talking about specific behaviors that certain groups exhibit (aka- the basis of socionics), not saying ALL people in that group are that way. When I meet someone new, I don't think of that person in terms of what group that person is in. I see that person as an individual. For example, Kelly is INFp. I'm not thinking about that when I talk to her though. I love Kelly. I like FDG. I like Vague. There are others, of course. Honestly, I like many more of then than I dislike. You I like as well, but I'm not totally convinced that you're an ethical type.

    I'm reminded of a conversation we once had... just today I was thinking about if it was related to this dichotomy.

    Let's say I say, "Red heads are hot." It seems to some, this sentence would mean that I think that all red heads are hot. This seems absurd to me... IMO, it's clear that I was saying that there are red heads who are hot. *shrugs*
    The way I see it by simply proclaiming statements like that, unconsciously, they could be taken as indicators of type.

    And also Joy, a democrat would've said it was a preference, not a group division "Like I said, I find the preference of read hair in individuals hot".
    You never disputed the fact that it's a group division. In fact there is no indication that it even crossed your mind. For you division by group seems natural. That's what I was getting at.
    *applause*

    Joy, she pinned you down.
    *He*

  28. #28
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    that "a" at the end of the name confuses me every friggin time
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  29. #29
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    that "a" at the end of the name confuses me every friggin time
    Yeah, actually the name is union of three words "sneg", "led" and "maca" translated as "snow" "ice" and "kitten"

  30. #30
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca
    *He*
    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    that "a" at the end of the name confuses me every friggin time
    Yeah, actually the name is union of three words "sneg", "led" and "maca" translated as "snow" "ice" and "kitten"
    You're a HE? You're male? lol.
    PS! your name is long enough for me to always casually read, "Snegalda".
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  31. #31
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Joy,
    I voted ENTp for you. I think it's quite clear that you're EP, but I don't think you have much Se. Otherwise you wouldn't be such a slug and even if you were, you wouldn't bitch about being unable to clean after yourself. And no, I don't think I'm hurting your Si-PoLR, although I might be hurting your pride.

    (PS! It is well possible that I'm more of a slug than you'll ever be, but I don't think that when people tell me I'm a lazy-ass they are hitting my PoLR)

    Idea. You're so bothered with people commenting on your habits because they are hurting your Se-role. They might as well be saying that you don't have the willpower to be a tidy person. Role-hits are nasty.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  32. #32
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catholic Schoolboy
    Aristocracy <3
    Did you know that INTps are supposed to be democrats o_O

  33. #33
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISTp is tied with ESFp for the lead? interesting...
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  34. #34
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Joy,
    I voted ENTp for you. I think it's quite clear that you're EP, but I don't think you have much Se. Otherwise you wouldn't be such a slug and even if you were, you wouldn't bitch about being unable to clean after yourself. And no, I don't think I'm hurting your Si-PoLR, although I might be hurting your pride.

    (PS! It is well possible that I'm more of a slug than you'll ever be, but I don't think that when people tell me I'm a lazy-ass they are hitting my PoLR)

    Idea. You're so bothered with people commenting on your habits because they are hurting your Se-role. They might as well be saying that you don't have the willpower to be a tidy person. Role-hits are nasty.
    It's not about Se. It doesn't bother me when people say I'm "lazy".

    ENTj is the only type in which all of the dichomoties and the functional analysis fits... but I can see an argument for ESFp, and the description for ISTp fits almost perfectly (though the functions and dichotomies don't fit well at all).
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  35. #35
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    *applause*

    Joy, she pinned you down.
    apparently you didn't read the rest of the thread?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  36. #36
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    *applause*

    Joy, she pinned you down.
    apparently you didn't read the rest of the thread?
    I did, but your justifications were irrilivant, since you clearly utilize aristocratic figures of speech every where naturally.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  37. #37
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I disagree, but I can see how you would read what I've written as such. Like I said, I think that's where the issues in came from in those posts in Beta.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  38. #38
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Democracy > Aristocracy

    And I am also clearly the narrator.
    If this is true then it leaves basically: ESFj, ENTj, ISFp, INTp

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Te > Ti
    Ni > Ne
    Se > Si
    and I clearly value Fi over Fe
    Well these are not the most telling of all functional priorities but in this case they would probably drop ESFj (Fi>Fe) and ISFp (Te>Ti).

    ENTj or INTp then?

    Which is more you...
    Strategic: Your end goal is fixed over long term but you are a bit unsure which is the best next step to take in order to get closer to that goal -> ENTj

    You are very good at taking the most optimal next step and you have an end goal in mind but it is not fixed. Once you finally achieve your goal it has probably changed in time and is more or less different from the goal you originally pursued -> INTp

    (according to smilex's charts)

  39. #39
    the flying pig Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    5,932
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Quote Originally Posted by Catholic Schoolboy
    Aristocracy <3
    Did you know that INTps are supposed to be democrats o_O
    Not what was meant.

  40. #40
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    "Strategic: Your end goal is fixed over long term but you are a bit unsure which is the best next step to take in order to get closer to that goal"

    this is definitely me!
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •