Thread: Member Questionnaire (Jumanji)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Jumanji)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Jumanji)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    That’s a weird question. Why is it here? Beauty is pretty, love is love, a good feeling, duh.
    What are your most important values?
    Honesty, intelligence, yup, that’s about it. Oh, freedom, too.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    There’s sth out there. Not sure on the religious front.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    They suck. Power is being able to do what I want, to be free.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Various subjects. Mainly other people’s lives, political situation, how the world economics suck and how we get constantly manipulated by mainstream media.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Not really. As long as I am healthy I’m good, no need to do granny talk. I’ll have time for that when I get old. I liked good food. Does that count as focus on my body?
    What do you think of daily chores?
    They suck. Hate them, don’t want to do them, do everything in my power to avoid them. If I can’t ignore them anymore, I find a way to entertain myself along the way when cleanign. Ugh. Next question please!
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Jumanji - duh! Don’t read books anymore, did as a kid. Films - mystery, crime, action, fantasy. CSI Miami, The Crimal Minds, Bones. House was good before it got sorta repetetive.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Extreme situations, feeling helpless. I smile a lot. My thoughts, my friends. Just because.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    In my head. With friends. Doing sth stupid and fun, making myself and others laugh. At home, alone with no one in my business.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Messiness. Extreme messiness.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Intelligence, that I learn very fast. My imagination.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I’d like a maid. I really need one.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Sometimes. When I am bored or have to do sth very boring. I procrastinate to the last minute, then do everything in one go. Usually works. Then rut is gone.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like intelligent and funny people. Don’t like stiffs, liars and drama queens. I get along with people I like, duh!
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I like it.Romance’s good, sex is great. It takes smn unusual to hold my attention. I'm usually be alone until I meet smn and sparks fly. Then alone again. I want an intelligent, funny guy that looks good and won’t end up looking like an elephant in a few years time.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Kids. not yet. Later, sure. They need to think for themselves. But first I’ll tell them where to start, haha. I’d make sure they are loved and happy.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inward - whaaaat?! Outward - whaaat? Why? I try to convince them they are wrong. Usually works. Sometimes I get convinced I am wrong in the process. But rarely.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    People as a mass are stupid. Seperate people are more interesting. Societies get manipulated on grand scales all the time. There’s too much power in the hands of very few.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I already wrote above.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Ask the strangers!

Right: Please Note: Questions proceeded by an asterisk (*) are compulsory.
    There were no questions proceeded by an asterisk, so did I just waste my time or it will do me good?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I guess ILE.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned