2) P-sub Gamma
    3) P-sub Beta
    4) J-sub Delta
    -
    5) P-sub Delta
    6) J-Sub Beta
    7) J-sub Alpha
    8) P-sub Alpha

I feel more nihilistic and ethically/socially blithe than a lot of J-sub gammas though - think House of Cards. Whereas reading Bukowski or HST feels more genuinely resonant and I judge little of their behavior. The only reason I don't rank p-sub Gamma higher is because I'm probably not Se-ISFj and communication with Lungs felt natural and I related a lot to her, which probably trumps what I find the most interesting from a distance (peak Se/Ni to the detriment of everything else). Lately I actually feel somewhere between her and @blackburry, although the latter seems more consistently grounded and clued-up than me.
    Last edited by suedehead; 04-12-2015 at 12:58 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lungs
    Allie
    Bardia
    Bluebird
    Silke
    Subteigh
    strrrng
    Birdie
    Carrina

Suedehead
    Sevj/Hotel-count-Dracula

Blackburry least of all Se/Ni, Fi/Te or whateva else on the forum (but it's surely NTR).
    Last edited by Amber; 04-12-2015 at 05:05 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol dude yeah, I prolly forgot a few ppl , may add later

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't resonate with you.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't resonate with you, either ...but I gather you were looking for some authentic "ranking" ...not just empty Ij/ip/.. IM/EM Socio-lingo ..so I replied.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A bit of each. Most strongly resonant Alpha NTs then Gamma NTs. Then beta STs. Then delta NFs. Then beta NFs. Then delta STs. The SFs are diametrically opposed pretty much. It's not that I don't like them(of course I don't like some of them) but our viewpoints are across the field from each other.

This has nothing to do with who I like or dislike, btw. Alpha NTs are asshats. I just get their day-to-day reasoning the best out of anyone.

I like Bukowski, too. He's straightforward and simple in his writing, and that's good. Although my life/opinions are nothing like his(with exceptions), I find his writing pretty cathartic.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alphas are like half genius and oblivious or just the dumbest people ive ever met.
    Betas are just so god damn emotional for seemingly no reason, ever.
    Gammas, I get it, you have a point. But how do you have all your priorities in the wrong places?
    Deltas, youre just so angry and mean. Just be happy, jesus.

But yeah, probably Beta Delta Gamma Alpha
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i probably resonate the most with the quadras (which isn't necessarily the same thing as being valuing). i can only resonate with beta abstractly, as actual social interactions are doomed to failure.

edit: and irrationals > rationals generally
    Last edited by marooned; 04-13-2015 at 02:49 AM.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In order:
    1. Delta NF
    2. Holographic thinking style
    3. Si types
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i probably resonate the most with the quadras (which isn't necessarily the same thing as being valuing). i can only resonate with beta abstractly, as actual social interactions are doomed to failure.
    What else would it mean?

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    What else would it mean?
    that i don't make any sense.

edit: also i've always related to certain aspects of te polr. i'm not a steel trap for factual memory. i mix my facts up fairly frequently, and then realize what i did after the fact. a fair amount of the te polr stereotypes apply to me. like struggling with keeping financial info straight, procedural crap straight, paperwork, taxes, bla bla bla. i realize that a lot of these things are missing the heart of te polr, and there are other aspects of "te" that i don't think i have a problem with. i'm good at finding fast/more effective ways of doing things. i don't feel lost in terms of who/what i think is a good information source, etc. i'm not terribly rigid with my views either.
    Last edited by marooned; 04-13-2015 at 05:45 PM.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

1. Alpha NT
    2. Beta ST
    3. Beta NF
    4. Delta NF

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Myself > other Alpha P-subs > Alpha J-sub > delta > gamma > beta

I don't really think much about subtypes outside of my own quadra.

Even though gamma is my opposing quadra, I seem to clash more with betas.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get along well with types that have reinforced Ni and devalued Ti. It's easy to talk to them and if we don't understand each other, it's easy to fix that. Devalued Ti usually means I can trust them in a spiritual sense, where there is some kind of bond between us, rather than a logically directed manipulation of relationships.

That can pretty much be any type other than ESE and LSE; those types of people don't seem to have much patience for others.

TIM
    ENTj (3w4 sx/sp)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha!! Lizards. And Jim Morrison (an LSI imo), professed himself to be The Lizard King! Aside from sincere breakthroughs in understanding & the realizations of truth...the clever & often amusing observations of others are what I love most about this Forum.

For me: 1. Gamma (soulmates) 2. Delta (companions)

3. Beta (interesting/fascinating) 4. Alpha (frustrating...tolerance development).