Thread: Help?

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default .

Last edited by kimuchuu; 10-17-2018 at 09:33 PM.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hm IP something. I commented on your questionnaire, and said LII but LII doesn't fit this this new list.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimuchuu View Post
    Yeah, I always score LII or ILI on everything, but it doesn't seem to fit that good.
    LII is still a possibility, I can see ILI/IEI/SEI/EII. Extroverts I can't exclude are EIE/ILE.

How you've described(here and questionnaire) yourself don't really pop out in a third party perspective, which extroverted functions have a good grasp of doing, it does sound like you are introverted or at least self-contained/absorbed.

I do think you have strong Ni tho from your questionnaire.

"I feel smarter than most people in a wiser way than most people."

If you feel up to it a Video may help us get a clearer picture of your personality, since the self reporting doesn't really present a strong outside image. It's more a internal thing that you are verbalizing, I think it strongly indicates introversion.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe a disorder

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just something:

I realize plans more than I think out plans. (Got that from a test I can't remember where is).
    My goal in life is to be conforatble and be pleased with myself, possibly xD.
    I think I understand hidden motives in people, and I think I can see through lies.
    I like cute and light stuff. For entertainment I prefer overly random, stupid stuff ( like Tim & Eric). I would rather watch/read a cartoon than real stuff.
    I am not people oriented, but I don't have too much against people.
    I love beautiful nature pictures (I like them better edited more beautiful), drawings/art (not weird random art. I don't see the beauty in that). Also I make music, so I guess I like music...
    I am somewhat shy. Very reserved. I don't know, but I probably look gloomy if I am not talking to someone. At home I can be very funny.
    I am realising that this text looks stupid with so many I's.
    I am passive, neutral, apathetic, asocial I guess. I usually don't care about stuff.
    I try to be somewhat careful with words, but if I wan't, I can be harsh (very rarly to strangers).
    I can have a blank mind.
    I feel like I can do things a lot better than what I do, but I am too lazy.
    Just curious, how do you mean you realize plans more than you think them out. Does this mean you realize others' plans at a higher rate than you realize your own? What kind of plans,etc. Try to frame this question differently, so that the wording "plans" is not so prominent, to yourself, and then describe it. I.E. I act before thinking rather than think before acting or I'd rather have someone else do the work of planning for me, things like that. Which would you pick out of possible reinterpretations to describe it?

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just something:

I realize plans more than I think out plans. (Got that from a test I can't remember where is).
    I think I understand hidden motives in people, and I think I can see through lies.
    I like cute and light stuff. For entertainment I prefer overly random, stupid stuff ( like Tim & Eric). I would rather watch/read a cartoon than real stuff.
    I love beautiful nature pictures (I like them better edited more beautiful), drawings/art (not weird random art. I don't see the beauty in that). Also I make music, so I guess I like music...
    I am somewhat shy. Very reserved. I don't know, but I probably look gloomy if I am not talking to someone. At home I can be very funny.
    I am passive, neutral, apathetic, asocial I guess. I usually don't care about stuff.
    I try to be somewhat careful with words, but if I wan't, I can be harsh (very rarly to strangers).
    I can have a blank mind.
    Can you post pictures?

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Is there some way to have picture up for a chosen amount of time? Like completely removed afterwards. Or I could send to the one who wanted. Only, what kind of pictures are you looking for, like just picture of my face I could take now or?
    Your face is usually fine for the vast majority of forum users. Some ideas could be: to use photobucket, then when you remove the image from photobucket the image on the photobucket link no longer shows. You could ask people not to quote the photos, people adhere to this i've found.

Only post if you feel comfortable of course. The more you interact on the forum, if experiences by everyone else is to go by, you should have types suggested for you, photos or not.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I've been searching for my "type" for too long now (ridiculous), and still can't settle on one. I've taken every questionnaire there is to take (and some tests that were supposed to be accurate), so I don't know what to do. I've considered strongly ile, ili, sli, lii, sei, but I believe i could be another... has anyone any ideas to what I can do? Also, yes I believe I am quite good at socionics (sounds stupid, when I can't even type myself, right?). So yeah... help?
    don't really see you as Fe ego, Fi at best (and what I said in your other thread)

not enough information to go by...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rebranddd View Post
    maybe a disorder
    This needs to be the official answer to every question ever asked on this forum, because that would be entertaining.

More pictures! I'm picking up on something clear.

Creepy-theticalanti

I've been searching for my "type" for too long now (ridiculous), and still can't settle on one. I've taken every questionnaire there is to take (and some tests that were supposed to be accurate), so I don't know what to do. I've considered strongly ile, ili, sli, lii, sei, but I believe i could be another... has anyone any ideas to what I can do? Also, yes I believe I am quite good at socionics (sounds stupid, when I can't even type myself, right?). So yeah... help?
    Per the bolded part, I've recommended this to other new people before and it's seems to work. (your join date says Feb 2015 - is that when you started studying socionics, or did you start studying socionics before you joined the forum?)

Basically, I would advise to hang around the forum and interact with people for a while. The more you interact, the more your true personality comes out. Over time, it becomes increasingly obvious, scaling to 100%, what your true type is. It's almost like, if you stay around and you interact a bunch, it's difficult to keep your type a mystery. If your goal is to discover your type, then interact with people until a consensus of people's opinions starts to form.

I like this method because it also takes some pressure off. It's not something you have to do, or act a certain way, or behave a certain way. You can be yourself, act how you want, and your type will come out. You can also rely & depend on other people's experience a bit, rather than trying to look inward constantly yourself and/or getting confused about different traits or defining experiences you have. You can let other people who have been studying socionics for years assess you and provide their opinion.

Just something:

I can have a blank mind.
    I haven't seen the questionnaire, but per this part, it gives me an Alpha NT impression, either LII or ILE. The "at home I can be very funny" seems Fe-valuing. I can't imagine a Gamma NT caring about or trying to be seen as 'funny'.

The 'I can sometimes be harsh with words, and it hurts people' saying is a trend I'm starting to find is common with intuitives. I get the impression that sensors in general are more aware of their impact on other people. It could be related to weak Se (or weak Fi). SLEs and SEEs are perhaps the most aware of their impact/presence/force on others, whereas sometimes an LII could say something regarding an idea in their heads and then become bewildered by the 'harsh' effect is has on people.

Your thoughts of confusion I can relate to. I used to use lots of "I" statements, appreciated the beauty in things, tried to realize plans rather than just make plans, etc. But when I was new on the forum, if I find my old original type thread from 2010, I asked a gazillion questions, for the best way to discover my type. So I relate to you a bit. I'm pretty confident now I'm ILE and have been all along, but some people still suspect I'm ESE (or even LSE), so I personally may not be the best example of comparison for you, but I think it can help. I think perhaps Alpha NTs can be confused sometimes about how our personalities relate to others, hence some confusion about our real strengths and own inner personalities. Aushra arguably invented socionics as an ILE to help remedy some of this inner confusion.

Other types I could see you as are Beta NF - either IEI or EIE. So ultimately right now I could see LII, ILE, IEI, or EIE. This is just based on the few posts I've seen in this thread. Again, I see you as being more Fe-valuing - I don't see a Te type caring as much about being 'funny', and I don't see an Fi type so confused about how 'harsh' their words can be on other people.

Another great tip - read and study the functions yourself. Not to bash anyone specifically, but some people on the site have developed their own definitions of the functions which has deviated quite significantly from the original Russian definitions. Be careful who you listen to, and check sources! A couple links which may prove helpful for research. The first one is to the Socionics Institute, to hear directly from them how they define strong & weak functions and the point of least resistance: http://en.socionics.ru/index.php?opt...251&Itemid=139 and the 2nd link is to an article here on 16types how we define each function: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...lements-Primer. (I think the author @silke is quite skilled in her assessments.)

Ultimately, like I said originally, just stick around long-term, and you will know your type anyway. It will come out. Again, the more you interact with others, the more your true personality becomes obvious. So kick back, take it easy, stick around for a bit, and have fun! Welcome to the forums, Kimuchuu.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    Just curious, how do you mean you realize plans more than you think them out. Does this mean you realize others' plans at a higher rate than you realize your own? What kind of plans,etc. Try to frame this question differently, so that the wording "plans" is not so prominent, to yourself, and then describe it. I.E. I act before thinking rather than think before acting or I'd rather have someone else do the work of planning for me, things like that. Which would you pick out of possible reinterpretations to describe it?
    You probably mean you leave a greater percentage of the implementation of the plan reserved for in the moment acting, and a smaller percentage of your actions dictated by specific methods thought out beforehand. A higher ratio of spontaneous action within the limits set by the plan.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    You can also rely & depend on other people's experience a bit, rather than trying to look inward constantly yourself and/or getting confused about different traits or defining experiences you have. You can let other people who have been studying socionics for years assess you and provide their opinion.
    You got neat advice in general but I disagree on this point, everyone should understand their type for themselves. Input from others is sure OK but ultimately the typee has to decide for themselves based on a good understanding of themselves and the theory. Yes achieving this can take time, so what?

But yeah OP should have fun interacting around here

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Just one thing. Can LII be as lazy and underachieving as me? With their leading function being rational. When read about LII, I often see that they are hard workers, which I am not. I've also read that they are concerned with how another person act, which I couldn't care less about if not it had a negative effect on me. Just wondering. Also, it's kind of hard for me to talk to others here, because I don't do much and have nothing to say... And just randomly talk to stranger is probably not going to make my personality stand out (since it's talking to strangers)?
    yes this isnt type related

I assume you mean you only care how other people act if it has a negative effect on you..?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Based on that list, I would guess SEI.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Keep calm and panic on.

IOW don't fret over it, typing oneself is over rated.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hard to tell; I need two pictures, one from further away not so close and another side profile thanks. So far you look more J than P
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hi, I didn't get to read everything

VI-wise I_T (prolly Te creative)

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just one thing. Can LII be as lazy and underachieving as me? With their leading function being rational. When read about LII, I often see that they are hard workers, which I am not. I've also read that they are concerned with how another person act, which I couldn't care less about if not it had a negative effect on me. Just wondering. Also, it's kind of hard for me to talk to others here, because I don't do much and have nothing to say... And just randomly talk to stranger is probably not going to make my personality stand out (since it's talking to strangers)?
    IJ is not necessarily a bang-up, smash-up temperament. They can surprise me with their lower level of energy. They just respond in a fairly steady way to a fairly steady level of pushiness, ime. They can get into ruts. Had a boyfriend who was LII-Ne. He tended to hole himself up in his apartment with books, was able to not move for pretty long periods of time.

P.S. Now I see your pix. Are you ILI? I can't see your eyes very well. Being able to make out the irises would help.

Maritsa is going to tell you you have a rational neck; I'll advise you not to worry about your neck.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

pics
    the pics are looking smth ethical

I realize plans more than I think out plans. (Got that from a test I can't remember where is)
    My goal in life is to be comforatble and be pleased with myself, possibly xD.
    most likely not ILI or anything near INxx types

your self-description sounds closest to Alpha quadra, I'd suggest checking out the α-SF types

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dunno, you kinda look like polikijum or w/e he was called then or now.... Hmmmm Person

A little bit of Myra Hindley eyes.

Some sort of introvert Te/Fi mix

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

VI: IxFx or Fi HA

but fuck VI

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LII 5w4 sp/sx

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    LII 5w4 sp/sx

nah, it's ur semi-duala. I get it u wanna fuck them ...but they ain't 5, they are 6w5 ... sp/sx indeed.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tim & Eric
    They are funny dudes.