Thread: Type me?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Type me?

1. What is beauty? What is love?
    Nature is beautiful, it’s something that’s so complex and yet so simple at the same time. Love is caring for someone and enjoying spending lots of time with, someone who you’re willing to do most anything for.

2. What are your most important values?
    Truth, Fairness, Loyalty (When deserved), uhhh that’s all I got for now.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I’m agnostic, I think there could possibly be a higher power of some kind, but how would we possibly now? I also think there could be absolutely nothing there; again, we wouldn’t know would we? And if we did would it really change the way we live life? I would still do things exactly the same as I do them now, well probably, unless some extreme circumstances.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I mean peace is preferable, but sometimes war is necessary. Power is only a temporary thing, and I believe there are many definitions we can use to describe it. It can be something such as power over others, power over your life, your decisions, physical strength, emotional strength, etc.

Interests
    5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    No one I know really likes psychology much currently, but if they did, then that. I enjoy some philosophy, I recently just started researching stuff about stocks which is also interesting. Video games I suppose, work, what we plan on doing in the future.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I’m in the medical field and it’s slowly boring me to death, I like to work out a bit, but I don’t really talk about it, there’s no need to really, it’s just something I do. Being healthy is a good thing, and in the event of the zombie apocalypse/ other apocalypse, I will be ready to kick ass and take names, as long as I’m not one of the initial deaths. If I turned into a zombie I would spread the fear with speed, I would be one of those fast zombies that make people panic.

7. What do you think of daily chores?
    I don't really enjoy chores, my dishes will pile up until I actually have to use them, and that's roughly how everything else goes too.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Harry Potter, I’ve been reading a lot of nonfiction books lately, more than fiction. Things on physics, business, psychology, stocks, universe, philosophy, a little chemistry. Movies, hmm I don’t think I’ve watched any recently, well not at an actual theater, nor on my own really. Been watching some soul eater though, and other tv shows on Netflix.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Merle’s Door, which I guess could be added to books read, that book made me cry, and books never make me cry. Yea animal friends dying is always a pretty sad thing. I don’t really like cats though, they’re evil, which probably traces back to my childhood but I won’t say anymore on that.
    What makes me smile? Various things.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Out in the wild, the woods are awesome, going on hikes, the quiet atmosphere, the things that could be out there but you can never know for certain. Not sure if I've ever really felt like I've belonged somewhere. I always feel like an outsider.

Evaluation & Behaviour
    11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    People think my dislike for small talk is a weakness. I don't really see it as such, it's just seems unnecessary. What I dislike in myself is that I can't make up my mind quite a bit, always going back and forth. If a video game I play gives me options, then there's a good chance that game will never get finished because I'll keep restarting because I want things to be a different way, and I want to be able to see all the ways it can be. This situation can be applied to almost everything in my life including my hobbies.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Calm in a crisis, people say I’m intelligent and can be good at whatever I want, if only I could stick to something, but then that something will probably get boring, so I dunno. Not too sure the specifics on what I like in myself yet.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Don’t really feel like I need much help, just from the kind people here to help determine a type for me. I generally prefer being able to figure things out on my own but it seems hard to objectively define myself.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I go stir-crazy from being stuck in a situation I don’t like and not being able to change it, and by situation, I can give an example: The one I’m currently in, the military, I feel like all my options in it have been exhausted and I just want to get out, which I am, although not for another 6 months. Personality typing myself is also a rut I am currently stuck in.

People & Interactions
    15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    People that like to hang out and have some fun. I also like people that can get things done when needed, and who are reliable. I don't like snobs/ hypcrites, people that get really emotionally invested in some stupid little situation and they feel offended or something and take it out on others.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Loyalty, some stability, I think I like the idea of a lifelong relationship, well sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t, but yea I think it’s good. Romance, idk, I like feeling happy and such, I’m not very good with some emotional things though. I don’t really see the point in useless holidays and constantly buying presents for people, I do try though, since people like those things, I only really do that for people I really like though.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would make sure they have enough resources/ information available to make their own decisions, I don’t care what they would do as long as they were happy with it, and not like going to jail or something constantly. I would make sure that they at least did decent in school so that later on, they can do the things that they wanted.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Depends on the belief, but people have their own opinions and I’ll let them have it, so long as it’s not terribly dumb/ makes no sense at all. In that case I would have to try and make them see the light, and if they couldn’t, oh well, I’m not the one being an idiot (Well hopefully I’m not).

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I like some people and dislike some people, I think society makes due with what it’s got. Hypocrisy is a terrible social problem, hypocrisy/double standards.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    If we get along well and have somewhat similar interests, they could possibly be a friend, having the same sense of humor, being able to do things with each other.
    Depends on how good of a friend they are, sometimes we can get a little rambunctious. Or have really funny ideas and then go out and do them, most of which involves doing something that would be funny in public, to the people in public and us personally.

21. How do you behave around strangers?
    Quieter, I don’t really feel like talking to them sometimes, but then sometimes I do enjoy having random conversations with people I don't know, it's interesting to see people's thoughts on things. I guess I'm not always that nice, I feel like I am, apparently other people don't always think that though.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dost thou like xena? (i like xena.)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've never seen it, so I dunno, maybe

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I see lots of Ne + Ti. My best guess would be ILE. More irrational than rational, I think.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just curious, what do you look for when trying to determine rational vs irrational?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1. What is beauty? What is love?
    Nature is beautiful, it’s something that’s so complex and yet so simple at the same time. Love is caring for someone and enjoying spending lots of time with, someone who you’re willing to do most anything for.

Alpha love and conception of beauty lol.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    If we get along well and have somewhat similar interests, they could possibly be a friend, having the same sense of humor, being able to do things with each other.
    Depends on how good of a friend they are, sometimes we can get a little rambunctious. Or have really funny ideas and then go out and do them, most of which involves doing something that would be funny in public, to the people in public and us personally.

no really, I think you're some attention-seeking Fe type with all that disgusting red. Fe creative, Fe HA possible, but you must be in your teenage or smth ...ILEs are usually more abstract in their thought.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    Just curious, what do you look for when trying to determine rational vs irrational?
    http://wikisocion.org/~wikisoci/en/i..._irrationality
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The red was just to separate it from the questions lol... It seemed like a good color at the time, not quite a teenager anymore either.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The red was just to separate it from the questions lol... It seemed like a good color at the time, not quite a teenager anymore either.
    ok, dude, as u say. mby it's ur root chakra then, if not a histrionic streak. are u comfortable with the ILE typing?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why do you need or want a relationship? What is morality to you?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what about SLI?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE is ok too.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think saying that me putting my text in red makes me histrionic is a little absurd, but hey whatever. I think ILE could match pretty well, I've generally identified with Ne the most, and other people I know who I've asked to read descriptions also say Ne sounds like me. I would still like to hear what everyone else thinks of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Why do you need or want a relationship? What is morality to you?
    Don't really need one, but it's nice to have someone that can help with things, and to talk to, and someone that really knows who and how you are. Someone that will listen to ridiculous ideas and go along with them or at least not say they're weird outright. Morality to me is just following what I think is right, be it from values I got from others or just made up myself. Trying to be fair to everyone as deserved, not murdering innocent people, or other crimes against humanity, or what could be considered as such.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I think saying that me putting my text in red makes me histrionic is a little absurd, but hey whatever. I think ILE could match pretty well, I've generally identified with Ne the most, and other people I know who I've asked to read descriptions also say Ne sounds like me. I would still like to hear what everyone else thinks of course.

Don't really need one, but it's nice to have someone that can help with things, and to talk to, and someone that really knows who and how you are. Someone that will listen to ridiculous ideas and go along with them or at least not say they're weird outright. Morality to me is just following what I think is right, be it from values I got from others or just made up myself. Trying to be fair to everyone as deserved, not murdering innocent people, or other crimes against humanity, or what could be considered as such.
    ILE or LIE
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If you wouldn't mind, why? I'm just curious. <-- This goes for anybody who would give their reasons, I'm sure you all have reasons.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

If you wouldn't mind, why? I'm just curious. <-- This goes for anybody who would give their reasons, I'm sure you all have reasons.
    Because in your relationship discussing ideas which is Ne is important and central. For someone like LSE just having some for support is Fi seeking but you focus on ideas
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So ILE for most people, LIE, and SLI. Anybody else willing to share their thoughts?