Thread: No clue about types! Help a girl out? *virtual hugs*

Default No clue about types! Help a girl out? *virtual hugs*

Here's a 21 question thingy. Would you mind helping me out with types? Specifically Socionics (and subtypes!) because I'm here. But if you have any knowledge about MBTI/Enneagram that would be much appreciated. Thanks. <3

Personal concepts

1. What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty and love are all things good and true in the world. Other than that, it's up to the individual.

2. What are your most important values?
    I took the values test and I got uniqueness, closeness, belonging, and imagination.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I personally believe in the Christian faith, but I don't call myself a Christian because it's a label with some very bad connotations. I believe because I need somebody always there for me--or at least the illusion of such a thing--to help me through life. I would never push my beliefs on any other person.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War is detestable, sad, and awful. We should only fight if attacked. Militaries are necessary for those defense situations. Power has bad connotations for me--like a dictator. I prefer "empowerment." Empowerment is the ability to find and control the self, and help and heal others.

Interests
    5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I've had my longest conversations about my feelings and needs (these conversations were had during times of hurt). Admittedly, I'm interested in myself. I love all these personality types and quizzes and stuff. Thinking about myself is fun. I'm an off-and-on writer, a cartoonist, a piano improv artist, and comedian to those I like. Basically, I'm interested in all that is self-discovery and artistic.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I've had conversations about mental illnesses, partly coming from my own experience. Otherwise, not really. My body is a vessel for my soul. I run 3-4 times a week. Of course, I do still struggle with self-image.

7. What do you think of daily chores?
    Oh God. The thought makes me cringe. I honestly don't do anything.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I've read Anne of Green Gables three times, planning for a fourth time. I so identify with her. I enjoyed Animal Farm, Brave New World, and the Shining (book). Harry Potter is my life (Hufflepuff here!). I like Parks & Rec.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I cry all the time. It's a natural defense, and a reaction to both positive and negative stimuli. I smile a ton, also--at people in the hallway, when I see something funny, and especially around my friends.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    When I'm with my youth group. There, I'm my complete weird self. I belong there.

Evaluation & Behaviour
    11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I'm too sensitive, completely disorganized, undisciplined, impractical, and a little impulsive. I dislike how much I care about what people think of me.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I'm creative, imaginative, compassionate, witty, and sentimental. I like how multi-faceted I am.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Emotional stability, self-validation, and motivation for stuff I hate doing.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I've been in a creative/literary slump for months, and it's terrible. I need inspiration to live. I feed off it. So I've taken to creating a bucket list--checking off as much as I can, because I need to feel alive.

People & Interactions
    15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like people who just let me talk, dream, and do my own thing. The "live and let live" attitude. I dislike people who are somehow able to laugh about somebody else's pain. I can get along with just about anyone.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Ah. I don't think I even have an answer for this one. I kind of idealize everything and everyone.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would make sure they would feel safe being who they are and expressing their thoughts and feelings. I'd teach the child tolerance and acceptance above all. I'd provide him or her with plenty of intellectual and leisure opportunities, and make lots of things into teachable moments.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    The inward reaction would be akin to crinkling the nose--like a terrible stench. I feel very awkward, and usually say nothing. If it's one of my most important values, however, I would politely disagree, and end up in a discussion or debate. I hate debating--it's draining and upsetting--but I'll do it in times of necessity.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    People are hurt individuals. When a bunch of hurt individuals make up society, it can be extremely broken and corrupt. So, people as a whole can be evil--but the individual has plenty of good inside, layered like a lasagna with deep pain. A big societal problem is intolerance.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose friends based on connection. I just feel something around them. If they let me be who I am, laugh with me, and treat me kindly, I'll most likely get on well with them. But really, I don't know how I choose friends. It just comes somehow.

21. How do you behave around strangers?
    It's that connection thing again. I'm fairly comfortable when I'm in familiar settings--note familiar. In completely new situations, I'm pretty guarded, until I begin to feel more comfortable. Though I'm perfectly able to make conversation with anyone, I find little to say to strangers. I can be very gregarious and outgoing when I want to.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1. What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty and love are all things good and true in the world. Other than that, it's up to the individual.

2. What are your most important values?
    I took the values test and I got uniqueness, closeness, belonging, and imagination.

if you had to take that test to know ...ILE probably.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I've had conversations about mental illnesses, partly coming from my own experience. Otherwise, not really. My body is a vessel for my soul. I run 3-4 times a week. Of course, I do still struggle with self-image.

kudos.

other possible types: the 2 Beta NFs.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESI 9w1-2w3-6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    if you had to take that test to know ...ILE probably.
    Well of course I knew before--it came recommended to me. I took it and found it interesting. I just have a lot of values, and narrowing it down is always a bit of a struggle.

L stands for logical, right? I might not know about types but I think I'm more of an emotional person than a logical one.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Either IEE or EIE. EII is also a possibility. I lean delta NF for you over Beta NF.

EDIT: don't know why I didn't mention it but ESE is a possibility. You seem Si/Ne>Ni/Se
    Last edited by Contra; 04-09-2015 at 12:45 AM.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like your username, themightyfetus.