Larissa: 8w7 sx/so (SLE-Ti)

GG Allin: 8w7 sx/sp (SLE-Ti)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Harry on "The Slap" is an 8. Not the healthiest but an 8.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, all these enneagram threads are full of videos; don't you people like dry, technical discussion with only words, no pictures

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

“Anybody can become angry — that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way — that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.” Aristotle

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chemical View Post
    Lol, all these enneagram threads are full of videos; don't you people like dry, technical discussion with only words, no pictures
    Well, videos are more dynamic (not necessarily in a socionics terms) and usually it is an attempt to illustrate what the the person has in mind. Of course not everyone is going to see it the same way.

Why don't you take a shot at describing an E8 in a dry, technical way, using only words? If there are E8 around they might vibe with it?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen sure; I guess I see the point of videos, just found it a little curious that they dominate the enneagram threads (it would be different if there were a more equal balance of discussion and imagery -- even not-dry/not-technical discussion).

My perspective on enneatypes usually just takes what seems to be most generally true, and acknowledges that the specific traits of a type tend to depend on what school we're subscribing to (whether it be Ichazo, Riso, Naranjo, Maitri, etc).
    As for E8, well the gist of it to me is that the types have something to do with their placement relative to the other triads. So for instance, E8 lies on one side of the fear triad, E2 lies on one side of the instinctual/triad of will, and so forth.
    At the border of instinct and fear/inhibition/mind are two strategies, both containing elements of the other. The least awakened sense of ego belongs to that consciousness which remains most in harmony with instinct as is, as instinct is effectively the primitive impulse moving us to act at all, and 9 is the type of inertial consciousness. The theme of E8 seems to be the existence of dualities, which effectively disturb the sleep that would result from aforementioned harmony. Naturally, a dualistic world leads to a sense of "otherness" i.e. foreignness, which becomes shaped into the basis for the fear triad in the fear types. Yet the E8 must stay with instinct, by definition basically, hence it must blend the 9's need for harmony with the world of instinct (an egoistical development of an instinct becomes something more of a fear or a desire) with the awareness of foreignness of the fear triad, whence it must be in "harmony" with the foreignness sense. How to do this? By embracing the dualities (marking an "other" in consciousness) as the main driving force of life, by invalidating inhibition by counterbalancing it with an equally potent moving towards the foreign object -- which gets termed lust.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chemical View Post
    @Aylen sure; I guess I see the point of videos, just found it a little curious that they dominate the enneagram threads (it would be different if there were a more equal balance of discussion and imagery -- even not-dry/not-technical discussion).

My perspective on enneatypes usually just takes what seems to be most generally true, and acknowledges that the specific traits of a type tend to depend on what school we're subscribing to (whether it be Ichazo, Riso, Naranjo, Maitri, etc).
    As for E8, well the gist of it to me is that the types have something to do with their placement relative to the other triads. So for instance, E8 lies on one side of the fear triad, E2 lies on one side of the instinctual/triad of will, and so forth.
    At the border of instinct and fear/inhibition/mind are two strategies, both containing elements of the other. The least awakened sense of ego belongs to that consciousness which remains most in harmony with instinct as is, as instinct is effectively the primitive impulse moving us to act at all, and 9 is the type of inertial consciousness. The theme of E8 seems to be the existence of dualities, which effectively disturb the sleep that would result from aforementioned harmony. Naturally, a dualistic world leads to a sense of "otherness" i.e. foreignness, which becomes shaped into the basis for the fear triad in the fear types. Yet the E8 must stay with instinct, by definition basically, hence it must blend the 9's need for harmony with the world of instinct (an egoistical development of an instinct becomes something more of a fear or a desire) with the awareness of foreignness of the fear triad, whence it must be in "harmony" with the foreignness sense. How to do this? By embracing the dualities (marking an "other" in consciousness) as the main driving force of life, by invalidating inhibition by counterbalancing it with an equally potent moving towards the foreign object -- which gets termed lust.
    Thank you for your technical description.It had a very airy feel to it, for some reason. I did not find it dry. For me those are just some words though and they do not illustrate what an E8 looks like in the real world. I did not see an image of what E8 looks like in my mind. I saw words in my mind. It was kind of interesting reading your thoughts though since the words were moving and shifting in my mind's eye, Like one would push another out of it's spot but then some were gliding, smoothly, into positions over each other. It was like looking at a moving scrabble board rearranging itself. I bet this has been stored for future use, just by the way I perceived it. Probably will manifest in a dream.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen
    Thank you for your technical description.It had a very airy feel to it, for some reason. I did not find it dry. For me those are just some words though and they do not illustrate what an E8 looks like in the real world. I did not see an image of what E8 looks like in my mind. I saw words in my mind.
    I think that's right; more or less I think I described my description in a parallel way:

Quote Originally Posted by chemical
    My perspective on enneatypes usually just takes what seems to be most generally true, and acknowledges that the specific traits of a type tend to depend on what school we're subscribing to
    I think those schools are formed based on how they've encountered these generalities in real flesh -- i.e. once E8 becomes a very real image of people they've encountered and so forth

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Temica Roshawn....8w7 sx/sp

trifix: 8w7-3w4-7w8

At first sight, you may notice that I am beautiful and think that I am sweet. This is true. However, I do have another side of me that bites. The bites are as venomous as a King Cobra.

I repeatedly misbehave and my domineering personality dominates my relationships. Oftentimes, I have been called hostile, spiteful, hateful and other nasty things. I think those who try to characterize my personality miss the mark all too often. I am much more than just hostile and spiteful. Please! Malevolent is more like it.

Life is mine to enjoy, even if it is at the expense of those around me. I know what I want and I know how to get it. If you don’t like it, well that’s just too bad; Get used to it! I’m not stopping or moving aside for anyone.
    http://temicaroshawn.blogspot.com/20...ter-to-dr.html

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ted Nugent...8w7 so/sp

Aileen Wuornos...8w7 so/sp

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

“If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.”

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Se-valuing Social/sp 8 perhaps ...

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

"Try to figure out what my moods gonna be.
    Come on over sucker, why don't you ask me?
    Don't you forget that the price you can pay
    Cause I am the game and I want to play...."

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

-The young preacher once threw his Bible to the floor and yelled at his associates, "Too many people are looking at this instead of looking at me!"

-"Love is the only weapon." Shit! Bullshit! Martin Luther King died with love! Kennedy died talking about something he couldn't even understand, some kind of generalized love, and he never even backed it up. He was shot down. Bullshit! "Love is the only weapon with which I've got to fight." I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I've got my claws. I've got cutlasses. I've got guns. I've got dynamite. I've got a hell of a lot to fight! I'll fight! I'll fight!

-Son of a bitchin’ no good lousy ass anarchistic capitalist bitch. That’s what I say about my relatives, but you won’t say it.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jim_Jones

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

and sx/so

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I am starting to think most characters named Harry are 8s. hah

Harry on mistresses a control freak and usually a dick too.

YWIMW

Fictional Examples: Empire

Lucious Lyon 8w7 sp/so LIE
    Cookie Lyon 2w3 so/sx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBzu_jKLJek
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60ok9vEbO_Y

He is the family patriarch. Very concerned about his legacy. E8 – control. He is delegating the whole family and the family business. Each family member has to contribute to what he wants to build. Anyone who contributes and strenghtens the empire is met with benevolence. Anybody who threatens it, gets crushed. Compare it to a real life example – the Kennedys. Joseph P. Kennedy was another LIE 8w7 sp/so and he delegated and shaped the whole family clan.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

864 sx/so maybe.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

8w9 cat:

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 parrot

Hugh Glass - self-preservational 8

http://www.moosegantz.com/Hugh%20Glass%20Art%20001.jpg

Little is actually known about Glass. It was said that he was a former pirate who gave up his life at sea to travel to the West as a scout and fur trapper. Exactly when is unknown. He is believed to have been born in Philadelphia around 1783. He had already been in the Western wilderness for several years when he signed on for an expedition up the Missouri River in 1823 with the company of William Ashley and Andrew Henry. The expedition used long-boats similar to those used by Lewis and Clark 19 years earlier to ascend the Missouri as far as the Grand River near present-day Mobridge, SD. There Glass along with a small group of men led by Henry started overland toward Yellowstone. At a point about 12 miles south of Lemmon, SD, now marked by a small monument, Glass surprised a grizzly bear and her two cubs while scouting for the party. He was away from the rest of the group at the time and the grizzly attacked him before he could fire his rifle. Using only his knife and bare hands, Glass wrestled the full-grown bear to the ground and killed it, but in the process he was badly mauled and bitten. His companions, hearing his screams, arrived on the scene to see a bloody and badly maimed Glass barely alive and the bear lying on top of him. They shot the bear head and uncovered Glass's mangled body. They bandaged his wounds the best they could and waited for him to die. The party was in a hurry to get to Yellowstone, so Henry asked for volunteers to stay until Glass was dead and then bury him. John Fitzgerald and Jim Bridger agreed and immediately began digging the grave. But after three days Glass was still alive when Fitzgerald and Bridger began to panic as a band of hostile Indians was seen approaching. The two men picked up Glass's rifle, knife and other equipment and dumped him into the open grave. They threw a bearskin over him and shoveled in a thin layer of dirt and leaves, leaving Glass for dead. But Glass did not die. After an unknown time, he regained consciousness to a very grim situation. He was alone and unarmed in hostile Indian territory. He had a broken leg and his wounds were festering. His scalp was almost torn away and the flesh on his back had been ripped away so that his rib bones were exposed. The nearest help was 200 miles away at Ft. Kiowa. His only protection was the bearskin hide. Glass set his own broken leg and on September 9, 1823, began crawling south overland toward the Cheyenne River about 100 miles away. Fever and infection took their toll and frequently rendered him unconscious. Once he passed out and awoke to discover a huge grizzly standing over him. According to the legend, the animal licked his maggot-infested wounds. This may have saved Glass from further infection and death. Glass survived mostly on wild berries and roots. On one occasion he was able to drive two wolves from a downed bison calf and eat the raw meat. According to Glass's own account he was driven by revenge. He told others that the only thing that kept him going was the thought of killing the men who had left him for dead. It took Glass two months to crawl to the Cheyenne River. There he built a raft from a fallen tree and allowed the current to carry him downstream to the Missouri and on to Ft. Kiowa, a point about four miles north of the present-day Chamberlain. After he regained his health, which took many months, Glass did indeed set out to kill the two men who had left him for dead. He found Bridger at a fur trading post on the Yellowstone River but didn't kill him because Bridger was only 19 years old. Glass later found Fitzgerald but didn't kill him either because Fitzgerald had joined the Army. Glass eventually returned to the Upper Missouri where he died in 1833 in a battle with hostile Arikaras Indians
    [source]

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

SLE 8w9 so/sp, maybe.

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Some more 8w7 prototypes, different stacks:

Jerome Young

Mick Philpott

Larry Flynt

Suge Knight

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

8w7s cont.

Donald Trump

John Gotti

Abby Lee Miller

Tyson Fury

There will Be Blood: Daniel Plainview LxE 8w9 sp/so (maybe so/sp). I'm leaning towards LIE and Si-Polr.

(it makes me think of the Rockefeller, Carnegie, JP Morgan, Vanderbilt cluster/era, which I somehow connect with sp 8 themes, it's just an association, haven't looked that far into them and mean to type them E8)
    Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 11-21-2015 at 05:53 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sue Hawk...LSE 8w7 sp/so

Anne Wolfe...SLE-Se 8w7 sp/so

Tywin Lannister LIE E8

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pics of me showing my 8ness. A few of these have been posted in the member gallery, so sorry about the repetition. It's hard for me to take any pics of myself that show any softer side, I can't show vulnerability at all. Those close to me know I don't look like this 24/7, and the only reason I would even admit to any of that is because this forum is educational.
    IMG_20140723_184027.jpgIMG_20150418_130814.jpgIMG_20150418_131306.jpgIMG_20150508_212553.jpgIMG_20150620_224443.jpgIMG_53419391876043.jpegSnapshot_20140429_5.JPGS7302900 - Copy.jpgS7302704.jpgS7301946.jpg110508_2242a - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@"Amal Alamuddin"

You should have just kept your mouth shut and take it up the ass like you fuckin deserve.

And the rest of the fuckin slut gang better not be talking to me.

Just lick your own shit from that fucking cock.

Retarted useless little cunt that you are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast