Thread: Socionics Intertype Relations In Real Life

TIM
    ILI-INTp E5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics Intertype Relations In Real Life

I was reading about intertype relations and I thought it would be great to see how different types perceive each other.
    So I would like everyone to say how do they perceive other types that they interacted with in real life.

Here is my list:
    ILE N/A
    SEI Not a bad relation at first, but when there is an argument we can accept each others POV.
    ESE N/A
    LII N/A

EIE N/A
    LSI N/A
    SLE N/A
    IEI I like talking and spending time with them, yet can't understand their love for tragedies and they can be very sensitive, so the relation is good but we need to have lone time from time to time to refresh or things can get a bit messy.

SEE N/A
    ILI We think alike and the communication is usually very smooth, so the relation is good.
    LIE N/A
    ESI N/A

LSE they like status-quo and can be very afraid of change and they can be authority-seeking, so we don't usually get along.
    EII they tend to be very idealistic and wish for an ideal world, so usually the relation stay superficial.
    IEE they are very creative and come up with hundreds of ideas but we can't get things do together, yet we get along very well.
    SLI I like working with them, but the relation don't usually go beyond work.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lse are authoritarian. How are they authority seeking?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Because theyre not always in charge.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    ILI-INTp E5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    In my experience, they tend to like taking charge and start giving orders and get anger if their orders are not followed, it can be an E8 thing too, but even LSE E1 show similar tendency.