Default Eliza Dushku

http://www.elizadushkuonline.com/htm...ies/index.html

My guess is (sexy) ST, ESTp or ISTj.
    me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She plays the main character in the TV show Tru calling . Has no one wathced it?
    me

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahhaa

i would say P over J. that is really funny because i think she's hot

silly supervisee.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington

that is really funny because i think she's hot
    Yes she is.

I find it funny how people pronounce her surname.

Just so you know it’s pronounced „DOOSH-koo”, NOT „Dooku”, NOR „Daush-koo”, AND certainly not „Duckshoot”, the name given her by Kevin Smith on the set of Jay and Silent Bob Strike back. That damned surname has hunted Eliza Dushku all her life. „There was a two-year period growing up where any name-calling just hurts,’’ says the 23 year old actress. ”But for those two years all the name changes and name-calling absolutely ripped my heart out, and I’d go home and scream at my mother for letting to have that name. And then after a while you’re just, „Who cares?””
    me

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know anything about her life, but I would say ISTj
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-bg

Also was on Buffy the vamp slayer TV show, made a few appearences on Angel...

as far as her name I can't help thinking douche-coo...

No Idea what type she is... she does annoy me quite a bit- could just be the way she's written for though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's one interview:

What would you do if you had Faith's strength and bad attitude for real?
    I'd have to be locked up. I'm very moody, and if I had her powers, God, watch out, because I'm sort of prone to doing and saying exactly what I feel.

Doing the role on Buffy did you find that Faith came out in you at times you didn't expect?
    Yeah, I definitely started thinking I was a little tougher than I am. I'd try to get in people's faces, and then my brothers would have to mop me up.

What was it like growing up in Boston with three older brothers?
    For the longest time, I thought I was a boy. I really did. I wore boys' clothes, played tag football, and even peed like a boy. [laughs] I swear to God. We'd go on road trips with my mom, and when we'd make the inevitable pit stops on the side of the highway, I'd jump out and line up next to my brothers.

Do you still possess that talent?
    No. I think I lost it around age 10 when I sort of had to be a little more girly.

How do people react when you tell them you were raised Mormon?
    Well, usually they see me drinking coffee and smoking and realize that I'm not a practicing Mormon. My parents divorced when I was born, and my mother is a political science professor, like a feminist Mormon, which is sort of an oxymoron. I didn't believe that if I swore or kissed a boy before I was married, I was doing something mean to God. But I do believe that whatever you tell a kid not to do makes them want to try it that much more.

Give us an example.
    Girls weren't allowed to wear midriff tops in my high school because there was this teacher -- the midriff Nazi -- who would send you home. One day he sees me wearing a midriff, and he's, like, "You're going home and changing young lady!" I launched into this whole big story: "You know what? I have a bacterial infection in my bellybutton! This is a medical problem, and I have to keep it aired out! Do you have a problem with that?" I wore one almost every day through the rest of high school.

You're a natural-born liar--ah, actor. How did you get your first gig?
    I literally fell into it. When I was around 10, my mom had to drive my brother to an audition--because he was the actor in the family--and walking up the stairs I tripped and broke my nose. Blood was everywhere, and I started screaming, and my mom was trying to calm me down. The casting agents were, like, "Who's that kid?" Next thing I know, they hired me for a commercial.

What's the weirdest scene you've ever had to do since then?
    In my first movie, That Night, with Juliette Lewis and C. Thomas Howell, I had a scene with two other girls where we applied a cream to our chests to make our breasts grow. I was 10 at the time and pretty flat chested--people used to make fun of me for being flat as a board. Anyway, I remember thinking, I bet this stuff really works. So I rubbed it all over, and sure enough--look! [arches her back] It worked!

God, we love modern medicine. What's the creepiest fan letter you've received?
    The letters from jail are always disconcerting. Like getting a letter from some guy on death row saying, "It would be nice if you could send me a color picture of yourself posing without any clothes on, and maybe you could have your hands sort of strategically placed between your legs?" Luckily, my brother goes through all my mail now and keeps that stuff away from me.

What was it like playing Arnold Schwarzenegger's kid in True Lies?
    One of my best friends from Boston flew down to that set in Washinton, D.C., to visit me. One afternoon Arnold goes, "Hey, you guys want to go to Planet Hollywood?" So we hopped in his Hummer, and he starts blasting tunes and driving down sidewalks. Totally fun. We get there, and he orders everything on the menu. Meanwhile, my friend hasn't said a word because she's totally in awe. Anyway, there's this huge dessert tray, and Arnold grabs a piece of chocolate cake and starts asking Allison all these questions. But she's still tongue-tied. So he smears the cake all over her face. I grabbed some cake and threw it back at him, and pretty soon we were in this huge food fight.

How did you get the role of a cheerleader in Bring It On?
    That was kinda funny. There were girls at the audition doing back handsprings in the waiting room. I went in, and the casting people asked, "Well, can you cheer?" And I said, "Well, let's find out," and did the splits right there. I was almost as shocked as they were.

Did you wear your cheerleader outfit off the set--just for fun?
    Yeah, I've got one that I put on sometimes and dance in front of the mirror doing a striptease. [cracks up] I'm totally joking. But while I was shooting Soul Survivors, I got a call saying that my manager just had her baby. So I rushed over to the hospital, forgetting that I was still in costume with these huge, bloody gashes on my forehead! I'm running through the hospital, and all these doctors are like, "God, are you all right?"

Do people think you are a bad girl because of these edgier roles?
    People sort of assume that because of Buffy. But, no, I'm not bad. I mean, it's easy to play a bad girl: You just do everything you've been told not to do, and you don't have to deal with the consequences, because it's only acting. But I think there's a lot more to the "bad girl" than just evil. I try to bring a little understanding to the part, a beginning, middle, and end. People always throw rocks at things they don't understand.

Do you understand what our attraction to bad girls is?
    Because there's something naughty about it. I mean, there is definitely something sexy about a girl with an attitude and a pair of leather pants.

Which of your roles do you most identify with?
    Probably my character in The New Guy. She's in this hard-ass school, but is the one person who senses that something isn't right. Other kids are nasty and pathetic, but she remains optimistic.

When do you feel sexiest?
    In the morning. That's when if feels really pure. I just hooked myself up with a bed that's so over-the-top--it has a cashmere mattress. And I have a lot of windows, so when I wake up it's pretty nice. I'm starting to have fun with being a girly girl now. Of course, I still sleep in a wife-beater T-shirt and men's boxers.

Have you ever had a hickey?
    I don't let guys do hickeys. That's like a dog marking his territory or something.

When was the last time someone stole your man?
    Never. I've never been dumped, either, and I have no idea what I'll do when that happens. I'm not trying to sound cocky, but I fall in and out of love pretty easily. And I think that's because I'm really emotional and passionate--like, if I feel something, that's all there is for me at the time. But I also have a raging case of attention deficit disorder.

Well, do you have a boyfriend now?
    I can't remember.
    http://www.elizadushkuonline.com/htm.../05_maxim.html
    me

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTP
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She looks a little like Kraus(the eyes.)
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xSTP.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eliza Dushku

ESTp -- -- Conqueror
    using 2 subtypes: Sensory Conqueror (Se-ESTp)
    using 4 subtypes: Harmonizing Conqueror (H-ESTp)
    using 8 subtypes: Experiential Conqueror (Si-ESTp)
    using 16 subtypes: Mysterious or Enigmatic Conqueror (ESTp-ISTp)

Here are some pictures:

http://2k3hd.com/nucleus/media/1/200...a%20Dushku.jpg

http://deepwarriors.com/wp-content/u...iza-Dushku.jpg

http://www.thewb.com/blog/wp-content...se-247x300.jpg

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sup world's oldest thread

Uhm, ENFj maybe? I haven't seen her look anywhere else before, so she's a bit tough to pin down. Definitely seems Ej though.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obvious C-SLE-Se is obvious.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ISFP

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump

Beta ST?

Last edited by aisa; 03-27-2015 at 01:33 AM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha, I didn't know she was a Bostonian. Haven't seen her on TV in the past decade or more... is she in something now?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Ha, I didn't know she was a Bostonian. Haven't seen her on TV in the past decade or more... is she in something now?
    no idea, just bumped into this thread yesterday from another one and thought, well yeah I'm curious what type is she?