1 Thread(s)

Default Aubrey Plaza

TIM
    INTp-Te 5w4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say SLI. Her demeanor suggests an Fe polr but at the same time she has a bit of a quirky sense of humor, which would fit with having Ne as a suggestive function. Not wanting to kill the spider would also fit with having a Fi hidden agenda and the fact that she took a picture of it suggests an si base as does the entire story about getting bitten/living with a spider above her bed (ie the fact her si need for comfort and harmony in her living space and her Fi HA are at odds).

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've had a hard time typing her. I think there was an extensive thread on her in the past where everyone (most people) came to the conclusion she was ILI. I don't really have a problem with that typing. She has the same affect that I have when I'm bored or unconcerned, which isn't too infrequent. I also have a somewhat similar sense of humor (my humor is pretty quirky) but so do my EII and ESI friends so I don't know. I think weak or repressed Fe is clear enough. I could see Gamma Negativist (more likely ILI than ESI though it's still possible).

I think SLI is also a possibility though less likely. She seems too out of the moment/spacey to be sensing, and in my experience SLI's don't really have an 'awkward' energy like she does. It's like they know what they are doing and she gives that very uncertain sense like she is using metacognition a lot. I'm not sure what that's related to but I think it is type related.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've been thinking infp because she always imitates the Fe PoLR style with a bit too much flair & charm for it to look like genuine accidental Fe blunders. then again i haven't seen her in spontaneous natural contexts that much.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krieger View Post
    i've been thinking infp because she always imitates the Fe PoLR style with a bit too much flair & charm for it to look like genuine accidental Fe blunders. then again i haven't seen her in spontaneous natural contexts that much.
    I agree, looks like Fe PoLR is merely her shtick.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

She fakes introversion too, since she's not introverted. I type her ILE. CHRISSSSSS BOSSHHHHHHH

TIM
    INTp-Te 5w4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    I agree, looks like Fe PoLR is merely her shtick.
    Yeah the deadpan style could be affected, but that doesn't necessarily rule out Fe polr. It's pretty common for comedians to play a sort of "exaggerated" version of their true self.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowbox View Post
    Yeah the deadpan style could be affected, but that doesn't necessarily rule out Fe polr. It's pretty common for comedians to play a sort of "exaggerated" version of their true self.
    That's not Fe PoLR person in that grumpy cat interview. Fe is obviously valued.

Edit: I'd put her in Alpha.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

She's like besties with all the Alphas, Amy Poehler, Tina Fey, Anna Kendrick, all of them, that's like a Alpha mega cluster. Do not doubt she is Alpha.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    Plaza reminds me of David Blaine in terms of gaze and somewhat in terms of presentation, speech, and so on -- except he's a tool and she's a funny bilf. I think he's been typed by a few folks on here as either LII or LIE.
    I can't decide who I'd like to hang out with more, her or grumps

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hella bad
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    Plaza reminds me of David Blaine in terms of gaze and somewhat in terms of presentation, speech, and so on -- except he's a tool and she's a funny bilf. I think he's been typed by a few folks on here as either LII or LIE.
    I agree. She reminds me a bit of david blaine. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were the same type. That said, I'd be surprised if David Blaine were LII. He actually strikes me as a sensor, especially after I watched his TED talk. I think he is Beta; maybe Gamma.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She seems either ILI or LII, visually really reminds me of Chloe Bennet.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Naw, gamma typings are all off.

She's for sure a Fe valuer and most likely a extrovert, her exit interview shows that.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After thinking about it more, I'm pretty sure she is ILI. I think the video Mu4 posted demonstrates it best actually. She pretty blatantly didn't take the exit interview seriously. Most Fe valuers at least try to fake it and can do a half-way decent job at it. It was like she was told she had to take it seriously and that was the best she could do. I'm not even saying that Fe valuers care about things like interviews more, but they are good at controlling their affect and making it look like they care if they need or want to. I pretty sure what people are calling "an act" is actually just her compensating for her Fe polr by making it humorous. I do the same thing and my Fe is only my role (or maybe it's a polr. I don't know.)

Also she shares a sense of humor that I've seen primarily in gamma irrationals and delta irrationals to an extent.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    After thinking about it more, I'm pretty sure she is ILI. I think the video Mu4 posted demonstrates it best actually. She pretty blatantly didn't take the exit interview seriously. Most Fe valuers at least try to fake it and can do a half-way decent job at it. It was like she was told she had to take it seriously and that was the best she could do. I'm not even saying that Fe valuers care about things like interviews more, but they are good at controlling their affect and making it look like they care if they need or want to. I pretty sure what people are calling "an act" is actually just her compensating for her Fe polr by making it humorous. I do the same thing and my Fe is only my role (or maybe it's a polr. I don't know.)

Also she shares a sense of humor that I've seen primarily in gamma irrationals and delta irrationals to an extent.
    Her favorite scenes are the bullpen scenes with everyone at their desks, interacting and everyone playing off of each other. This is a very Alpha atmosphere. Fi doesn't really work that way.

Considering Amy Poehler is like one of her besties and is ESE, I seriously doubt Aubrey is ILI.

I seriously doubt Aubrey is a introvert as well.

Anyways from this interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Poehler
    “Aubrey always makes surprising choices,” says her Parks co-star Amy Poehler. “She took the character of April and made her this multi-dimensional person. Scary and soft. And always hilarious. Unlike April, she is really open and light and a secret goofball. Plus, she’s part witch, so she can turn you into dust. Watch what you say about her.”
    http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2...13-cover-story

Anyone that does any serious digging will see that Aubrey is nothing really nothing like how she portray herself, that's a persona. She's a very light hearted goofball, who's outgoing but not particularly social.

Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey
    Growing up, were you the girl in the back of the classroom?
    No, I was more like the girl in the front. I think that’s something people would be surprised about. Even though I’m similar to April in that I’m sarcastic or whatever, I was never “the sarcastic girl,” even when I was starting out. When I was doing sketch comedy, I was doing all kinds of characters.
    I'm almost certain she's not a introvert, people read this stuff totally wrong.

I'm also almost certain she's ILE because I can tell my identicals really easy but it's hard to prove since most people see her as April persona, but she certainly doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey
    That plays into the perception that you’re just like April on Parks.
    I think about that, but then I try to remember that there’s nothing I can do about it. On talk shows, part of me wants people to like me! [Laughs.] I feel like shouting, “Like me, everyone!” But what am I gonna do? I just gotta do my thing.
    Typical ILE drive.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post

Just ftr, I've changed my mind and I also think she is ILI. Amy Poehler is also most likely IEE, not ESE, as I typed her in the past. But I also dig Plaza's humor and her : ) ILI's can definitely be charming and funny and playful, she just seems affected at times, that's why I though she's some kind of SEI/IEI playing the sarcasm up, but I can see that being the case with ILI (comedian) girl, which are a rare breed as it is.That is unless it's all an act ; )

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Just ftr, I've changed my mind and I also think she is ILI. Amy Poehler is also most likely IEE, not ESE, as I typed her in the past. But I also dig Plaza's humor and her : ) ILI's can definitely be charming and funny and playful, she just seems affected at times, that's why I though she's some kind of SEI/IEI playing the sarcasm up, but I can see that being the case with ILI (comedian) girl, which are a rare breed as it is.That is unless it's all an act ; )
    Yeah, honestly I think any type can be funny to another type. I can easily find Alpha comedians funny or at least I definitely have in some cases.

Also, I agree with Amy Poehler as IEE. She really only plays an ESE on Parks and Rec and maybe a couple movies. Even if she were ESE I think it definitely seems that she doesn't completely "get" aubrey. She actually seems a little weirded out by her, and so did Conan (ILE) when aubrey was on his show. At least that is how it appeared to me.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aubrey plaza is an oddity in the vastly alpha / delta parks and rec crew, and that's not that weird of a thing. even in the show she's an oddity.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Out on a limb, voting her SEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ISFP
    Last edited by Sol; 05-29-2016 at 01:04 AM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESI-Fi
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 01-31-2016 at 03:40 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limping bird View Post
    Not killing a spider has nothing to do with Fi.
    Not killing has significant relation to Fi. But such single action is not strong argument for a type.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It's an arthropod, not a puppy
    This only makes co-feeling (Fi) to the living being less.

Creepy-bg

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Her character on Parks and Recreation is probably ILI
    Characters have no types.
    Last edited by Sol; 05-29-2016 at 08:36 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Dont think she's ILI anymore. April is though.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This might be very wrong - ESI e6 imo (one of those 6 and 4 mixes)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Dar you are always onto something but I think she's fe valuing. Would SEI or SLE make any sense to you?
    She's very weird to type. I see what you mean about fe valuing, but no Fe type really makes sense. SEI is actually the only one from Fe valuing ones I could be conviced into : ) I do think she's ethical, but something about her awkwardness seems Fi ego Whatever she is, she's annoyingly infantile and put-on bratty.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Facially, she sometimes resembles Olivia Munn and even Amber Heard.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She is really, really weird.

Irrational type is pretty much given.
    Ethics is not strong.
    ILI maybe SLI? I doubt ILE because she is not really up to Fe like lifting up moods thing for the sake of it. Total lack of enthusiasm is also very clear. It is more about pure weirdness giving comedic taste to it.
    You can not deny about her being good one for Daria (ILI)

Makes Alpha SF very uncomfortable in that clip. Neurotic ESE?

I would go for ILI.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 06-02-2016 at 08:32 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit: ugh.... idk. she's probably my identical. (ILI-Ni). Particularly clear in Alphamale's second video. 3:21 in that video is extremely reflective of Fe polr, in my experience.

(unedited post advocated ESI).

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    I would go for ILI.
    It's possible. She could give me impression of brainless if she uses drugs.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEI 100%
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ip of some sort... cool temperament anyway. Makes kind of weird comments.

She has had a stroke. I think that can contribute to her stiffness.

Sarah Silverman imitation

Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 06-03-2016 at 05:24 AM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

She's a mouthy gossipy socialite, whichever type corresponds to that. I work with a girl at my job who is identical to her both looks and personality wise.
    Last edited by Muddy; 08-23-2017 at 03:48 AM.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged