Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Type me

  1. #1
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Type me

    I know people especially those who are old users of this forum have typed me variously.
    I just broke up a relationship with an ENFp and this brought me some questions.
    First, can I be some sort of Beta (LSI or SLE).
    Second, if I'm not Beta, I have a strong valued Se, so this makes me think I might be LIE (Se-HA).
    My true self resembles a lot the LSIs I know. So sometimes I wonder I may be LSI .But the Beta quadra values do not apply to me at all, I'm conservative in most issues.
    Also, what would be the possibility of a good affective relationship with an INFj because there's one girl on my life, has been for years, she's INFj for sure, and we like each other a lot. No I didn't cheat on my ex-fiancee, but the first woman that came to my mind today after we definitely broke up was this INFj. We had a short but very intense relationship back in 2011. Could an ISTj have that sort of empathy for INFj? edit: the ENFp is the one on my avatar, I'm the man to her left, so V.I. is also good.

  2. #2
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    at first sight your self-typing is correct. I get Delta vibes.

    **you could post more pics if you're really interested in VI. I can only say the woman is Harmonizing subtype by her sunglasses.

  3. #3
    dugga dugga dun Narc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,288
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is it possible for you to be a bit more vague? I have too much relevant information here to type from.

  4. #4
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You VI as delta ST. Also, where's the Fe @ your entire posting history, including this post.

  5. #5
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,108
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    I can only say the woman is Harmonizing subtype by her sunglasses.
    What?
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airman View Post
    I know people especially those who are old users of this forum have typed me variously.
    I just broke up a relationship with an ENFp and this brought me some questions.
    First, can I be some sort of Beta (LSI or SLE).
    Second, if I'm not Beta, I have a strong valued Se, so this makes me think I might be LIE (Se-HA).
    My true self resembles a lot the LSIs I know. So sometimes I wonder I may be LSI .But the Beta quadra values do not apply to me at all, I'm conservative in most issues.
    Also, what would be the possibility of a good affective relationship with an INFj because there's one girl on my life, has been for years, she's INFj for sure, and we like each other a lot. No I didn't cheat on my ex-fiancee, but the first woman that came to my mind today after we definitely broke up was this INFj. We had a short but very intense relationship back in 2011. Could an ISTj have that sort of empathy for INFj? edit: the ENFp is the one on my avatar, I'm the man to her left, so V.I. is also good.
    I'm leaning towards LSE for you so far.

  7. #7
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I'm leaning towards LSE for you so far.
    Me too. I have a sort of karma with LSIs though.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airman View Post
    Me too. I have a sort of karma with LSIs though.
    lol what do you mean by that?

  9. #9
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    lol what do you mean by that?
    They seem to appear very often as teachers or friends or companions in my life, mostly male, and we get along very well. This is what I mean by karma with LSIs. Natural friendship occurs easily btw me and male LSIs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •