Yeah, I know her VERY well so I also know her type, I just want to see what everyone else's opinion is.

I have noticed that when we are out in public, she has a habit of drawing attention to herself when she doesn't even want it. She may randomly break out into dance (whether there's music playing or not, lol). Often times, much older people approach her just to tell her that they saw her dancing or whatever (once a guy about 75 seemed like he was hitting on her ). But, she doesn't seem to like too much attention. If too many people look at her at once, she'll nervously smile, crouch her head down, or bounce up and down on her toes. Speaking of which, she always has to be playing with something with her hands or she gets nervous. This may include playing with a bottle, feeling a table, or poking herself with her fingers.

When you first met her, she may seem innocently shy, but around her friends she is pretty much a chatter-box and a laugh-receptor. She mostly just enjoys goofing around. She doesn't really like to be overly-formal with people, she tells them to "chillax", and she uses a bunch informal slang and so on.

One thing that she gets nervous over is the fear of people not liking her. There are people that she's known very well for a long time, yet she still gets paranoid that they generally don't feel as strongly about her that she does about them. I think she has a fear that all of her friends are basically "using" her or something. Don't know why. I think she basically lacks confidence in things that she's self-critical about.

One bad thing I can say is that she seems to have a hard time following through with things. You have to basically check up on her to make sure that she doesn't forget things that were planned out. She also has a habit of making herself feel superior over other people by pointing out flaws in what they say. If you're generally a conscientious speller and you spell something wrong, she'll tease you about it, if you're generally good with math and you make a mistake with something, then she'll laugh at you for it, and so on.

Those are just somethings off the top of my head.