Thread: Type this Person

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type this Person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty4y0M0zzWk

I see EII here... And that leads to a question: what is the "World Socionics Society." I keep typing her EII in the comments and "they" (whoever they are) keep taking it down... lol...

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

not EII, irrational type with Feeling. Intuition seems kind of obvious (not physically present too much -- "head in the clouds", following her own train of thought rather than being "anchored" in communication). I only watched 1-2 min.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Idk gotta watch more closely
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
    not EII, irrational type with Feeling. Intuition seems kind of obvious (not physically present too much -- "head in the clouds", following her own train of thought rather than being "anchored" in communication). I only watched 1-2 min.
    That's the impression I got too. I see a bit of Fe expressiveness too. I don't see much Fi. I've only watched about half of it.

I get an IEI impression so far.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

IEE?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

A very shy SEI-Si? I only watched a few minutes so far. Unless someone can point out Ni or Fi in the video? The comments about her looking stoned, and that makes her IEI, are kind of annoying.

EDIT: Ok, watched more and she says she is a very good mediator. I just looked and SEI is called the mediator. I will remember that from now on. I was starting to wonder if my ESE sister was actually SEI but now I will stick to ESE for my sister after reading SEI description.
    Last edited by Aylen; 03-10-2015 at 07:23 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    A very shy SEI-Si?
    That was my initial impression, too.
    (I haven't watched with sound on, neither did I watch the whole video, so take my opinion with a grain of salt...)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aisa View Post
    That was my initial impression, too.
    (I haven't watched with sound on, neither did I watch the whole video, so take my opinion with a grain of salt...)
    I have watched more and my impression has not changed. I could not see her enjoying a beta atmosphere and SLE as her dual seems so completely off. The way she describes dancing, cooking and how her health issues got her interested in psychology just sort of confirms it for me.

I am not sure how he got IEI. If he is watching this thread it would be interesting to read more about how he came to IEI diagnosis. I mean I see Te polr but Si seems more obvious and I didn't even pick up on Ni but I skipped a bit. So if he could pinpoint the Ni in the video that would be cool. I might have missed it.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    A very shy SEI-Si? I only watched a few minutes so far. Unless someone can point out Ni or Fi in the video? The comments about her looking stoned, and that makes her IEI, are kind of annoying.
    She could very well be SEI, I only watched half a min to see her face : ) Not IEI in any case.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mistake on both counts: my responses not registering had something to do with youtube, and watching the video again, I see a lot of IEI traits... haha. never mind...

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From her video presence I see a shining soul - EIE
    From what she tends to speak - ....maybe SEI

Adding on that to me she seems enneagram 9 possibly with an 8 wing.
    Last edited by Hays; 03-18-2015 at 08:27 PM.