1 Thread(s)

Babeeee <3

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha, nice video, but I disagree - the video isn't about nothing and the mannerisms plus some of the things said are gold. you've just confirmed your self-typing
    plus you're cute and remind me of someone I know

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Awe.. aweeee... AWWEEEEEE

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

she vibes like Beyonce ... anyway EIE-Ni imo. Quite different from the picture I had of her "online" (sweeter and more girly somehow, less "protruding").

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Yeah, even though through voice chat you seemed more IEI the video has me believing EIE. You are still an honorary IEI though. Thank you for the video.

Edit: I am glad I mentioned being hesitant about changing your type to EIE since it led to all of us getting to see the beautiful you in motion. That's teamwork. hahah

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

lk
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 03-07-2015 at 10:56 AM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE e3 works, followed by 7. A bit bouncy and temperamental. Nice video.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Aylen and @McBain, I decided to send another short video which I made for Olly a couple of months ago: ) This shows a bit more how I am when when in a more playful mode with friends, although less affected (dunno where those annoying laughs came from ).

Last edited by darya; 03-15-2015 at 12:43 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    Oh you mean that like one time you laughed? lol Soooooooooo annoying -- it like RUINED the entire video.
    Trust me, I know, I cringed too. I never laugh like that, maybe I thought I was in a movie lol

You've got an attitude and you talk shit. The tone of voice you take sort of reminds me of one of the ways in which I flirt and that arrogant snarl comes out in the eyes. Beta girls usually respond best to it.
    Yeah, it's more a flirty mode than anything else. Felt ingenuine to just show one side of me, although I disagree - I'm much more natural in first one.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(that's my first thought after pushing start and stop on 0:00 for the vid to load)
    the subject of this vid is completely irrelevant to your thread, but I just couldn't help myself, sorry
    Last edited by aisa; 03-07-2015 at 11:22 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aisa View Post

(that's my first thought after pushing start and stop on 0:00 for the vid to load)
    the subject of this vid is completely irrelevant to your thread, but I just couldn't help myself, sorry
    Haha asia, no problem. Heigl is tough as hell though, I'm not so strong lol.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually have no knowledge of her personality other than that I had heard of some feud with the "Grey's Anatomy" cast. What I was referring was a stricly V.I.-ish (is that a word? ) association.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

shy Spielberg have removed her masterpieces

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I never got a chance to watch it
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Omg @darya I love your accent also, you're so cute
    Thanks so much SF

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

First, thanks everybody for your kind words . (I can't narcissistically like each post )

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Yeah, even though through voice chat you seemed more IEI the video has me believing EIE. You are still an honorary IEI though. Thank you for the video.

Edit: I am glad I mentioned being hesitant about changing your type to EIE since it led to all of us getting to see the beautiful you in motion. That's teamwork. hahah
    Thanks babe. I hope you will make your video as well and post it for more then 5 seconds, so I can catch it : )

Yeah way more girly than I thought she would be -- I was almost expecting Charlize Theron cold hearted cunt.
    Tbh I act quite similar to her with my closest friends - much more sarcastic and harsh, but I understand that's impossible to believe from this video. That's why I always say it's difficult to describe myself, because I have like two people living inside me. And one can be only seen if you're in my close circle of people.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Thanks babe. I hope you will make your video as well and post it for more then 5 seconds, so I can catch it : )
    Wine cures my stage fright but then a whole other side comes out. lol It's called my demon but more of an imp/pixie than a true demon. It's the dark fae in me. I am thinking about just doing it though and not deleting like last time.

Tbh I act quite similar to her with my closest friends - much more sarcastic and harsh, but I understand that's impossible to believe from this video. That's why I always say it's difficult to describe myself, because I have like two people living inside me. And one can be only seen if you're in my close circle of people.
    I am pretty uninhibited with my friends but I am choosy when picking friends and I tend to form a close circle, then not let anyone else in, until I have thoroughly scoped them out. When I get too upbeat or whatever I tend to pull people in only to find that they are not exactly equipt to handle my kind of interacting. I have scared people off. hahah I definitely have several personalities in reserve.

@McBain

I can read people's souls and see their...darkside
    I think you are good at getting people to expose their darkside...just sayin'

and not just me!

YWIMW

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

First, thanks everybody for your kind words . (I can't narcissistically like each post )

I did mention to @Aylen earlier that you seem to have like (at least) two sides of you, before you even said this, that seem really opposite. Cool.

People also see very different sides of me. Like if I took some people from different areas of my life and told them to describe me, they would likely have very contradicting things to say about me. Certain people, personalities, environments, etc, bring out different facets. They are all me though. It's probably like that with most people but maybe more extreme for Beta NFs?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olly From Wally World View Post
    It's probably like that with most people but maybe more extreme for Beta NFs?
    Yeah, it's much more extreme for some people than others. I think many Beta NF's have this ambiguity with their gender - it's so weird to see myself described as girly, although I objectively understand why, when I feel like such a guy inside (but at the same time love being the girl o_O) - my way of thinking is very masculine in many ways. It's like projecting something, but feeling different inside. Very confusing. Maybe for male Beta NF's it's the opposite, I can't speak for others though, maybe that's just my problem lol.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yep stab me with your phantom penis into my phantom vagina.
    Get off my dick Bain.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Check you pm. Please be gentle.

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Check you pm. Please be gentle.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That either means I've seen the real you and we're fwends or I can read people's souls and see their...darkside

I think I have the same thing as you to some extent -- but perhaps the opposite in some ways -- my presentation isn't as sugary sweet.
    I definitely consider you my friend

That's gender differences I think. You know, it's not even that one side is fake, I genuinely feel sweet when I'm sweet and the complete opposite of sweet when I'm not - I feel very strong emotions whether I'm loving, pissed, happy or sad in that particular moment - different situations and people just bring out different reactions in me. But I guess it can look like that when different people in your life have very contradictory impressions of you. Moral of the story is that I prefer to hang out privately with people who incite the sarcastic and cunty reactions in me