Thread: types false self vs true self

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default types false self vs true self

Our egos are strong, but they are also illusions.

SEE: Pretends to be diplomatic, but really wants to just watch an ILI sadistically tear into the world
    LIE: Pretends to be businessy, but really wants to just share his innermost feelings with one special ESI
    ESI: Pretends to be uppity and moral about something but really just wants an LIE to dominate them
    ILI: Pretends to be critical and harsh, but really just wants to feel balance and at peace. (needs Fe demonstrative)

IEI: Pretends to be sweet and loving but really just wants perverted and piggy sex with an SLE
    SLE: Pretends to be 'bad-ass' and thug but really just wants perverted and piggy sex with an IEI
    LSI: Pretends to be in charge and intimidating. Really just wants to be silly with EIE.
    EIE: Pretends to understand a whole bunch of topics. Be open-minded. Really is super rigid in their beliefs and their dual exemplifies this.

ESE: Pretends to care about people and do a bunch of pointless meanlingless chores for them. Really just doesn't give a shit and just wants to spend all day alone in bed narcissistically reading a book written by a Ti-ego author. YES ESE YOU ALL DO THIS AND I KNOW IM SUPERVISING THE CRAP OUT OF YOU RIGHT NOW BUT IT'S HILARIOUS TO ME. STOP WIPING MY OWN ASS WHEN I DON'T NEED IT, I KNOW YOU DON'T REALLY CARE. JUST PLEASE READ YOUR JAMES PATTERSON BOOK IN PEACE.
    LII: Pretends to be weak and vulnerable and innocent, but really just wants chaos & drama that a Fe person can moralize for them.
    ILE: Pretends to know a lot about a little bit of everything and talk down to others for years. Is really a huge baby that needs constant pampering.
    SEI: Pretends to baby the world. Really wants to focus their baby-other-people energy better and baby somebody who can actually absorb it the best. Also, wants to unleash their repressed rage on ILE through bdsm sex. Will in secret enjoy somebody being tortured but won't say anything about it.

LSE: Pretends to be logical. Is really logical, and that's why they suck.
    EII: Pretends to have this deep serious empathy. Really just doesn't give a shit and wants to be totally sadistic to Betas. Pretends to be nice to everybody in social situations, but is really secretly passive aggressive to somebody they don't like. Really just wants harsh cold boring no-soul facts from the LSE. Oh but it's an EII aww isn't it being sweet!
    SLI: Pretends to be dull. Is really dull, and that's why they suck. SLI are like pure earth, completely manipulable by an IEE.
    IEE: Pretends to care about humanity but is really just a needy narcissist. Is really doing that to make them feel like Mother or Father Superior. "Nobody can be as empathetic as me!" IEE/EII bullshit. Needs others to be weak so they can be strong. Vampires. Is condescendingly nice. Really just needs a bunch of assistance with technical/logical shit from an SLI. And that's the only thing they really value, not the pretend nice stuff.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Do I detect a hint of bias?

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    LSE: Pretends to be logical. Is really logical, and that's why they suck.
    It's kind of funny when they pretend to understand what's going on and get mad at someone for doing something, only to realize later that it was their fault.

TIM
    ILI 5w4 sx/??
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eldanen Seal of Approval

STAMP

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I wish I could like that OP a second time.