SEI-Fe Enneagram 9
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me! Member Questionnaire 1

Member Questionnaire 1 (LindyLouWho)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is the light that shines from within the soul. It is within the sound of a babyís laugh, in the eyes of a kind old man, the way the sun shines on a warm day. Beauty is everything good within the world.
    Love is a promise. You stare into another personís eyes, and you know that you are irrevocably connected to another soul. Love is being unselfish and kind. Love is putting anotherís life ahead of your own.
    What are your most important values?
    My most important value is love. Love God, other people, and yourself. If you can manage those, everything else falls into place. I also place kindness as an important value.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I am Christian, but I donít attend church. Iím more spiritual than religious. I talk to God a lot and I try to listen to what He tells me.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I hate war, and I think everything can be solved peacefully if we really tried. However, I understand the need to defend your loved ones and keep them safe. I place more value in defense than offense.
    Power is influence. If you are influential, you can be very powerful. Power is also an inner strength.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I have had long conversations on several topics, from Spirituality to Theology to the more frivolous like Sci-fi and TV shows. My interests are personality theory, technology, makeup, my family, yoga, fashion, and tons more.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I enjoy holistic/natural cures as well as high tech scientific cures. I have PCOS, so I try to take better care of myself, but I tend to neglect myself sometimes when life gets busy.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Meh. I do like doing laundry and cleaning when I need a brain break, but otherwise I would avoid it.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I like Sci-Fi, Comedies, YA lit, and anything interesting. Movies: All of the Marvel Franchise movies, Star Trek, Monty Python, etc. I like a lot of TV shows like Gilmore Girls, Agent Carter, Agents of SHIELD, Orange is the New Black, etc.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I cry over something silly at least one week a month, LOL. Anything I find cute/funny/beautiful makes me smile. I smile a lot.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    The beach, or any beautiful serene place like the lake near where I work. I also feel like I belong at home.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Iím stubborn and impatient. Iím not very good with money.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Iím intelligent, kind, loving, and nice.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I want to figure out my MBTI and Socionics type. Iím an Enneagram 9.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes, when I do the same thing over and over again. So I just try to change things up and normally that helps. I also try to stay busy.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I get along with pretty much everyone. My friends are mostly feelers/intuitives, but Iím married to a sensor. I dislike people who react before they think, and who are cruel.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I love meaningful time spent together, and sex. I donít necessarily need traditional romance, but I do enjoy it. I like introverted, caring men.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I have a daughter. I want her to know that I love her. I want to be healthy, happy, and successful. I also want her to know herself and know that she is amazing.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I feel annoyed on the inside, but I try to be open-minded and accepting. Unless the claim was a deal breaker, then I would still love them and be friends with them.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I see people as sheep sometimes. It takes inner strength to ďwake upĒ and become self-aware, which I donít see that many people do. So I see people as mostly harmless and not really aware of what is truly going on in the world. A prevalent social problem is how people tend to take sides and argue instead of working together to find a solution.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose friends based on similar interests, and personality. I can usually tell if weíre going to be friends if they ďgetĒ me. Iím pretty open to making new friends, but I get anxious if I have too many commitments.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Iím pretty nice, but a bit guarded emotionally until I get to know them well.

TIM
    SEI-Fe Enneagram 9
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shareFromBeautyPlus (2).jpgshareFromBeautyPlus (1).jpg

Here are two recent photos if that helps.

TIM
    ILI ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

First impression SEI, before seeing your pic. Nothing else stands out to me at the moment. Welcome to the forum.

Overall you have an alpha energy to me. ESE also possible. Delta energy vibes a bit more earthy and heavier to me than you do.

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

TIM
    SEI-Fe Enneagram 9
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you!

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Thought SEI before seeing pictures and Aylen's comment.
    Welcome!

TIM
    SEI-Fe Enneagram 9
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So do I look like a SEI? Or do I just sound like one?

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I did nothing but analysing your questionnaire. SiFe all the way (pictures do not contradict this typing).

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Alpha introvert (vibes a bit like LiiBraRian, but she's probably a Feeling type). Sx second and So first most likely ...Enneagram 1/2 peak.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You look ESE in your pics but SEI works too and everyone else says so and I feel like complying.

Welcome

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEI E9? You're sweet : )

TIM
    IDK
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@LindyLouWho, I resonate a lot with your answers fwiw.

Welcome! We need more SEIs here... too many stereotypes and misconceptions about SEIs floating around! I've been trying to fight them ever since i realized it was my type.
    Last edited by Suz; 03-03-2015 at 04:17 PM. Reason: typo
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
    Alpha introvert (vibes a bit like LiiBraRian, but she's probably a Feeling type). Sx second and So first most likely ...Enneagram 1/2 peak.
    Can I be SEI too?
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    SEI-Fe Enneagram 9
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LIIbrarian View Post
    Can I be SEI too?
    Sure! We have cookies.

TIM