Thread: typing my family?

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default .

Last edited by kimuchuu; 10-17-2018 at 09:24 PM.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimuchuu View Post
    Ok, so I will write a little bit of the people in my family.

Father:
    He hates following instructions, but loves being organized. If I start saying something but ends quick, he really wants to know what I was going to say, probably thinks I need help with something. He wants to help, but hates helping with advanced stuff. He gets moody when he sits still for a long time, and if other around him is doing nothing. He acts when he is around people... in a way. concerned with health and that his and his child's look (not so much anymore, but he wants to look respectable, or more, wants to look normal.). Representative. Do not talk about personal life with strangers or co-workers, but with his mother and brother, too much... Likes food. Can become angry. If others says they like something, he will probably just agree even though he don't.

Mother:
    Sweet, airhead. wants to be nice to people, and don't follow advice (obstinate). In the summer she is in her garden all day (which frustrates my dad). Easily gets stressed, but seems normally relaxed. loves cakes and sweets. slow (both physically and psychologically). Likes unique stuff. likes to be comfy? Interested in talking about herself.

Brother:
    (self-typed enfp): Hates to be wrong. Loves unique stuff. Hates stuff and loves stuff. can be alone for long periods. Likes to look cool (NOT douchebag-cool). gets moody quick. Hates people who are offensive and "normal( people who look down on specific "groups of people"). dont like following instructions ( likes to be free and flexible).

Sister:
    self-centered, and likes talking aouot herself. unsure about herself. can lie to get attention. very concerned about health. naive. wants to talk all the time but very shy. don't understand quickly. wants to act mature. afraid, but acts not afraid. wants gives all the time (too much sometimes). wants to be complimented.

This concludes my descriptions. feel free to ask quesrions.
    if you want to try and type, i've another thread for that.
    ESE for father?
    SEI for mother?
    Won't type brother
    No idea for sister, could be beta nf or alpha sf I think?

Not enough to really go on for typings