I have been typed before over at PersonalityCafe, Socionics-wise, and I figured that, me being the curious person I am, would wait 6 months (August-ish) and try again. I'm not too sure of the validity of the first time, and I really didn't feel as if I got a total explanation of what my type could be, so I would really like help on this because it's key to understanding myself psychologically. So yeah! Also, just as a note, I used the 40Q questionnaire with all 8 blocks just for clarity without making it too much of a hassle, so yes, I did format it too.


Quote Originally Posted by Block I=Ti
1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?
Work is an action you partake in in order to achieve the necessary results you want. I suppose people go to work when they need resources, and they have skills that they can use to get them to the resources they want. My parameters generally lie on whether I can do an action efficiently or not.

2. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?
People determine the quality of work by the conditions, and the rewards of the condition. I determine said quality through the proportional relationship of the challenge vs. my comfort zone, so if it gets too uncomfortable and challenging, the quality heavily decreases, but if itís too comfortable and not challenging, then the quality still heavily decreases. In regards to quality of a purchase, I can figure it out pretty well through my own independent research and I do pay attention on quality as opposed to quantity.

3. There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?
ďWhy? What makes their actions so different from my actions? Am I missing a part of the puzzle? How do they not fall to the same mistakes I have made, and how can I implement that into my work? Are there any flaws that they have? How can I avoid those flaws?Ē would be my thoughts. Afterwards, I would attempt to engage in discussion, because if you canít do it like a professional, you should learn how to do it like a professional.

4. If you struggle to do something, what can you say about such a task? Tell us your next steps and give examples. Compare with actions of others in a similar situation.
ďWhy am I struggling? What am I doing wrong? Is the task not suited for me, or is it just my ineptitude creating the problem? What can I do to make said task better?Ē would be my thoughts. Then, I would attempt to improve the problem based on my resources, either through discussing the situation with another person or simply researching until my information simply allows me to fix my flaws in the action.

5. You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?
ďWhy is it necessary for me to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt? Did the old pyramid collapse? What information am I missing about the situation, and how can I figure out all the clues? Iím really suspicious, because thereís already a pyramid built and Iím certainly not the person equipped for this. Is this a scam? Or is this something more sinister? What about the person requesting this? Couldnít they justÖsay, google the construction notes, or find it from some ruin, or something? What the heck is going on, and why do I feel as if Iím not being totally informed?Ē
Quote Originally Posted by Block II=Te
1. General to specific, specific to general Ė what does it mean? Give examples.
General to specific Ė deductive reasoning at its finest. Example: Sherlock Holmes (except he could be using inductive reasoning, I donít really knowÖmaybe I donít have enough information).
Specific to general Ė inductive reasoning (contrasting deductive reasoning). Example: a supernova (and in that same way, general to specific would be like a black hole).

2. What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view? Is it is easy for you to be logical?
Logical is like, I donít know, just following rational information? I mean, logic is really hard to define because itís a sort of a concept that focuses more on experience than on knowledge. Itís kind of like essentializing the concept when you try to define it though: the meaning has lost its value. I really wouldnít know if my understanding fit a common view (itís a personal thing), and I really donít think itís easy to be logical, unless youíre Spock.

3. What is hierarchy? Give examples of hierarchies. Do you need to follow it? Why or why not? Give example of hierarchy of systems, what is it?
Hierarchy is kind of like placing yourself somewhere and fitting yourself in with others based on a category (I think), and itís kind of like the USFG, with its three branches, and its different positions. I mean, following it is sort of your choice, you choose either to do so or not to do so? Like, a hierarchy or systems would be a personal thing you follow, like your framework of life, split into multiple parts.

4. Choose one of the following tasks and give a detailed answer. Explain your choice.

- If A is not B, and B is not C, therefore A is C. Is it correct? Why?
No, it is not correct, because thereís no guarantee of it. This syllogism has a premise that A must equal C, but under the current condition, A is not guaranteed to equal C unless the rules state so themselves, because the only information we have is that A =/= B and B=/=C, and therefore we canít assume that based upon the current information we have.

5. Do you frequently feel the need to structure information? For what purpose? How do people usually do it? How do you do it?
I frequently structure my debate evidence (aka information), in my own manner, to make it more comprehensible in fast-paced debates, and also, as a personal sort of comprehension. People usually put tags in bold, cites in bold as well, and evidence in underline/bold, and I generally follow the same format, but I add highlights to the tag, the citations, and the evidence, using specific colors, in order to ensure that the evidence fits my structure.

Quote Originally Posted by Block III=Se
1. Can you press people? What methods do you use? If so, how does it happen?
What kind of pressing are we talking about? Are we talking about the battlefield, or normal life? If itís in normal life, I would just nudge the person a little but to get what they need done, because thereís no point in using force to accomplish a goal that can be achieved calmly.

2. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified? Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?
Iím pretty hesitant on attacking someone, but there are different strategies for the different battlefields which I can use, and I wonít hesitate to use them if necessary. You canít really judge justification because itís based on an individual perspective, but I suppose it is justified in situations of extreme physical or mental violence. I really donít like all this conflicting language, to be honest. It just seems unnecessary.

3. How do you protect yourself and your interests?
I protect myself by having layers and layers of social masks and being as inconspicuous as I can. If someone intends harm on me or my interests, I just sort of avoid the conflict until the situationís boiled and I make maybe one or two moves in a defensive manner. Iím pretty pacifistic and avoidant, soÖ.yeah, it works.

4. Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?
Opposition usually scares the hell out of me, so I just avoid them and not retaliate until necessary. I meanÖ..why fight, right? If I have to use some force that means that theyíve pushed me pretty far, because usually, I can stop conflicts through words. Like, I simply donít care when it comes to conflict, either in the physical, mental, or social sense.

5. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?
I certainly donít think of myself as a strong person. Resilient, yes, and capable, yes, but I donít feel as if Iím strong in the physical and mental sense. I give up and fold the cards too easily, and I normally have to resort to masks and disguises if I want to be strong in the manner everyone thinks of. My friends probably see me as a strong person, but itís more of the effect of my persona, and not me, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Block IV=Si
1. What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?
Beauty is a subjective notion of whatís aesthetically pleasurable, and in that way, the opinion of it will always change depending on a personís subjective notion. I wouldnít know if my understanding correlates, because, again, beauty is a subjective framework, so, as such, I canít really define it for anyone without losing the personal associations I create with it.

2. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classic beauty"? If so, what is it?
No. Beauty cannot be understood by everyone in the same manner, especially not with terms like Ďclassic beautyí.

3. How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?
I create my comfort and coziness with a quiet work environment, an interesting subject to research and things to do, and all the basic necessities (food, water, toiletries) prepared for me. People probably find my skill in creating comfort and coziness strange, because Iím very minimalist in nature, so I generally donít care for that, and I would agree, because my skill is unique to me, and not anyone else.

4. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?
Grab on a shirt, put on some jeans, off I go. No color combinations, no fashion; simple, easy, and clean.

5. Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?
I would probably just design it with an emphasis on peaceful and minimal, so I would probably do it myself. I would trust others for more elaborate works, and because Iím absolutely horrible at building and creating, yeah, I would probably let another person implement the idea for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Block V=Fe
1. Is it acceptable to express emotions in public? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.
I suppose it would be acceptable, so long as itís not totally obnoxious or interfering. I wouldnít be a very good judge of appropriate vs. inappropriate emotion, so I wouldnít know.
2. Think of such negative emotional states as sadness, gloom, and despondence.

- Can you, at your own will, enter these states? If not, then when do you feel them?
I need a stimuli to enter a negative emotional state.

- How long can you stay in such states?
I would stay in said state until another stimuli triggers another state.

- How can you withdraw from them?
Find another stimuli of a positive nature as quickly as I can.

- Can they be pleasant, soothing?
Negative emotions can be soothing, but only in the right circumstances.

- How do you feel after you have experienced them?
Relieved, with maybe a shade of angst left over from the previous state.

3. How quickly can you change emotional state? To what side Ė positive or negative?
I can change emotional state pretty quickly to be honest Ė any can work for me as long as I am triggered correctly by the emotion.

4. What emotional state is usual for you? Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?
Calm, maybe with a hint of excitement. I mean, I kind of exaggerate the excitement when I canÖ.

5. Tell us about your moods over the last day.
My moods were pretty varied, but there was a pattern, which was: annoyed in the morning, enthusiastic in the day, and reflective and pensive at night.
Quote Originally Posted by Block VI=Fi
1. Tell us how you built relationships with others over the last day.
I socialized with the few people I cared about, I improved my political capital with authority figures, and I mostly ignored the people I deemed unimportant, so my actions were basically the same old, same old.

2. What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to? How do you express it?
Sympathy is sort of an empathetic appeal to a personís suffering, and saying youíll be there with them. I only express it when I actually feel sympathy, and to be honest, Iím not exactly the most sympathetic kind of person, so I may be callous from time to time. If I do express sympathy, however, it will be in me giving them space and allowing them to reflect about the situation, and I will wait for them until they feel better.

3. Are there any standards of behavior or interpersonal relationships in the society? If so, do you adhere to them? Do people always have to maintain them? Why?
There are standards. I try to maintain them without hitting the outside of my comfort zone, and though Iím not comfortable forcing myself to adhere to them, I try to. I donít believe that people have to maintain these standards, because itís pretty useless as an action, to be honest.

4. What does moral mean? What is immoral? How do you understand these terms and does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?
Morality and the lack of it is entirely dependent on societyís definition of the term, and I donít particularly care for society, so I really donít put any attention to that. I have my own personal definition for both (which is if an action follows my moral code or not), and I keep it to myself because itís a subjective understanding, and I evaluate the correctness of my understanding by comparing it to the results of the actions I take.

5. Somebody is giving you a negative attitude Ė what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you feel ill-disposed towards somebody for a long time? How easily do you forgive people?
ďCould they please stop? Itís annoying and it accomplishes nothingĒ is usually my main reaction, as I am generally unfazed by negative attitudes. If conflict starts to arise, I disappear, and reappear when the conflict is done, so Iím pretty safe on that point. I could definitely hold a grudge, and will hold an extremely deep grudge with the people who have wronged me, so Iím pretty vengeful in my own way. Forgiveness...if the transgressions are minor, I can forgive, but if it is a major issue, than no, I will just cut my relation with said person, like I always do.

Quote Originally Posted by Block VII=Ne
1. Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?
There is a meaning of life, and it is not the same for everyone. Everyone has a different meaning in their life, and they try their best to achieve this.

2. When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's traits?
I could point out that theyíre a stranger, but thatís redundant, so...yeah. However, I can definitely gauge their personality through quick typing, and thereís always a gut feeling that I have on their trustworthiness, so I can pretty easily identify a threat if necessary. I cannot gauge what a person is all about, because though you can understand surface traits easily, it takes a long time to totally figure out a person.

3. What is imagination? Do all people have imagination and can fantasize? What is your fantasizing like?
Imagination is what your mind can conjure, and I suppose I can assume that most people have imagination and can fantasize. My fantasies are mostly based on my perception of the self, and they generally either deal with the actions I could take in my past if I had the knowledge I have now, or like, if my future self traveled back in time and gave me the information he had collected so I could use it to correct the mistakes he made. Iíve always been fascinated by time travel and the idea of it, because itís all so interesting, but I digress.

4. What do you think of people (or yourself) who distinctively stand out in a crowd, differ from others? What is a measure of such distinction, how can this difference be feasible and how not?
I stand out in a crowd. I donít do it for any other reason other than ďit allows me to be meĒ, but at the same time, I defend myself by ensuring that I have some sort of leverage point against everyone (it just makes sense to be), and though I feel as if others who stand out in a crowd are silly, I realize that maybe they might have the same aims as me. A measure of that distinction in my viewpoint is how intelligent (or what they actually are) a person is, and to me, I can only see what I want to see, so I kind of just calmly take the distinction and look into it myself later.

5. Ideas do not have to be correct in order to be good. What's your attitude towards this statement?
I agree. An idea is only one stage in a multitude of steps, and because of this, ideas do not have to be correct to be good.
Quote Originally Posted by Block VIII=Ni
1. How do people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes? Ď
I can tell when people change, and the different variants of their changes, but I kind of just ignore it. Everything happens, things change, and though I may think seriously about how a certain moment changed their life, I wonít seriously be upset or hindered by it. I canít really tell if others can see the change, thoughÖ

2. What is time? How do you feel time? Can you waste time?
Time is something that passes by us, I think, and I feel time by justÖ..moving around, and living my life. I can tell all the important points of divergence in my life, and I kind of just think about it. I can definitely waste time without feeling said waste, because Iím used to it. I mean, time is important, but everything passes, so itís not like I wonít get to where I want to go if I donít spend my time properly.

3. Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?
I donít know, actually. I feel like I might not need it, but then again, I donít really know, so I would probably look at it, consult another person, and think about that myself until I came up with something.

4. Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?
I am not normally late, and if someone else was late, I would be a little worried and panicky, but I would reassure myself that the person will be there, and if not, then it really wasnít meant to happen anyway.

5. Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions:

a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts,
ďAre they there yet? Why did I arrive so early?Ē would be my thoughts, and I would just keep reading.

b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts,
I would continue reading, or be a little anxious about start time of the meeting.

c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here,
I would be a little panicky, but then I would wait. Time will pass, and they will be here, unless itís not meant for me to be here.

d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here,
I would start to wonder whether I need to be here, and consult with my gut feeling. If I feel like theyíre not going to be here, then I will leave. If not, I will stay. I would call them beforehand just in case though.
e) More time and the person is still not hereÖ
I would probably consider leaving at that point in time, but I wouldnít be sure, so I would probably call the other person again.