Thread: Hello

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello

Wow, getting registered isn't easy. I think posting here will activate the account finally. So, hi.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello!
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, applejacks and Anon!

Why, Anon please introduce yourself (your hobby, activity, etc). Of course, if it's alright with you.
    I'm not a native English speaker. I apologise for any grammatical mistake, and feedback/correction is always welcome!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I'll just talk about myself as it relates to this site and type theory in general.

I've been into the MBTI for years, and am trying to decide if Socionics is an improvement on it. So I'm gathering info. On the MBTI, I type as an INTP. I come up INTj (Ne-LII) in Socionics tests.

The big thing that makes me think there may be something to Model A is the seeking of my Dual-Seeking (suggestive) function (which is Fe for my type) in others, which I probably devote too much energy to seeking, to be honest. But I have come across it in my life, and somewhere I read that once one gets a taste of relating to such a person, it's addictive.

I have two close long-distance friends, who on the MBTI type as ENFJ and INFP. I don't know if they'd type as the same on a Socionics test or not, obviously. I value both greatly. The ENFJ, with her dominant Fe (the same in both systems), can be addictive though her distance and time constraints limit her availability. The INFP seems to understand me extraordinarily well, and we're great at making each other laugh.

I've known ESFJ's (though I know MBTI isn't the same as Socionics in type) and while I enjoy what company I've had from them, as an INTwhatever I'm an unusual person, and ESFJ's don't seem so willing to get to know me as they value conventionality in people. So I always thought my ideal was to find ENFJ's.

I also like the visual identification, because what got me into the MBTI before was that I thought I noticed similarities in mannerisms among different people, that seemed to suggest a similarity of certain personality dimensions. So anyway, I'm exploring the theory and am interested in comments.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh no! @Director Abbie wont be able to call me 'anon' anymore!

But Welcome! this is an interesting place...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    oh no! @Director Abbie wont be able to call me 'anon' anymore!

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.