Below are some anecdotes about Model A in duality. This is a work in progress! Feel free to contribute ideas.
- Their 1st, your 5th: You need this like a fish needs water. Without it you are miserable. It's amazing how easily and naturally your dual can do this! Interestingly, once you get used to having it there, every once in a while it can actually be a little annoying because they're so stubborn about it, but you would never, ever want to live without it. Dealing with issues with people for whom this area is weak/unvalued makes you feel extremely fortunate to have your dual in your life.
- Their 2nd, your 6th: Always enjoyable! You can never get too much of this from them, and you appreciate that they guide you in your use of it.
- Their 3rd, your 7th: When they use it a little, great! Less for you to have to deal with in that area. When they use it a lot, ew. Could you please just not? This area is where power struggles might arise if one dual wants to focus on their 3rd and the other gets irritated.
- Their 4th, your 8th: D'aww! Adorable! So endearing. <3
- Their 5th, your 1st: It feels good to be appreciated for something that's so important to you and so easy for you to do. You never expect others to be good at this, but you do expect them to be receptive to your input.
- Their 6th, your 2nd: They love to do this, but they do need direction, and they're happy to accept it. They're also happy to put a lot of energy into things related to this area and find it rewarding when they succeed. It's nice to be able to delegate tasks to them on occasion and simply provide any necessary oversight.
- Their 7th, your 3rd: It seems strange that they can get away with only focusing on this area when and if they please. It feels like there are things related to this that unfortunately just have to be done sometimes, but they seem to disagree. They're happy to let you do it when you want to as long as they don't think it's causing any problems and you don't expect them to do more than they're already doing.
- Their 8th, your 4th: When something blows up in your face due to an oversight or error in this area, they make you feel like you're not a terrible person for it. They're happy to just take over this for you when possible, and you're happy to let them!