Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tired of Kill4Me's unsolicited retypings of me behind my back - so discuss here.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Default Tired of Kill4Me's unsolicited retypings of me behind my back - so discuss here.

Anyone who has alternative typings of me can post in this thread. @Kill4Me especially: I hear you're typing me IEE, I would like to hear your reasoning for that because you never replied to my PM's. Thank-you

PS: ouronis asked why I think Kill4Me is doing this, well the answer is very simple, I've had several people over the weeks come to me with this that "Are you ILE? IEE? Kill4Me thinks so"
    Last edited by Myst; 02-18-2015 at 12:47 AM.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    It seems you have mixed motives. Is the goal of this thread 1. To out Kill4Me and A. get him in trouble or B. get him to stop retyping you behind your back, or is the goal of this thread 2. as an honest type-me thread that you want feedback for your type?

For #1, have you spoken with moderators about your personal issues with this person before going after them publicly? For #2, I don't have much personal interaction with you yet or gotten a chance to really think of your type yet, but on the surface I see no conflicting evidence with the SLE self-typing.
    My motives are simple, bring this out in the open instead of private messages going around.

He (or whoever else) can retype me as he wants to his heart's content but do it here. It's that simple really. I did tell him that I was going to make a thread on it if he continued ignoring me in private message.

I don't mind seeing opinions on my type, sure. Thanks for your input btw

PS: I don't see how this is to do with moderators because I don't think they moderate private messaging/private groups? Otoh, I did ask mu4 about the appropriate forum section for this.
    Last edited by Myst; 04-07-2015 at 03:23 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    My motives are simple, bring this out in the open instead of private messages going around.

He (or whoever else) can retype me as he wants to his heart's content but do it here. It's that simple really. I did tell him that I was going to make a thread on it if he continued ignoring me in private message.

I don't mind feedback for my type, sure. Thanks for your feedback btw

PS: I don't see how this is to do with moderators because I don't think they moderate private messaging/private groups? Otoh, I did ask mu4 about the appropriate forum section for this.
    People can retype you wherever and whenever they wish.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    People can retype you wherever and whenever they wish.
    It's fine as long as they are willing to talk to me and provide their reasoning if asked. Which is what I took an issue with.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I see no reason to doubt Myst's typing as SLE-Ti.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this KillForAnyone the official SLE benchmark of this site?..
    You know yourself better, so trust your guts.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

myst why do you even need this thread

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This thread has so much potential, don't let me down

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a response. I have battled-typed with him before, no fun. Ok, it was actually a lot of fun at the time...enjoy. Learned a lot about intertype relations and socionics from him and a few others.

I have no clue on your type since I haven't talked to you but SLE for kill4 seems legit. Don't use him as an exemplar though.

I think retyping others behind the scenes is pretty common around here. People don't usually go back and tell the retyped they have been retyped 'cause it's just speculation, usually and not meant for human public consumption. I probably would start a thread too if something was being discussed openly about me and I wasn't part of it.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
    LOL no. I'm not doubting my typing btw but I do want to hear from others if they have opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    myst why do you even need this thread
    Which reason of mine was unclear?

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    This thread has so much potential, don't let me down

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a response. I have battled-typed with him before, no fun. Ok, it was actually a lot of fun at the time...enjoy. Learned a lot about intertype relations and socionics from him and a few others.

I have no clue on your type since I haven't talked to you but SLE for kill4 seems legit. Don't use him as an exemplar though.

I think retyping others behind the scenes is pretty common around here. People don't usually go back and tell the retyped they have been retyped 'cause it's just speculation, usually and not meant for human public consumption. I probably would start a thread too if something was being discussed openly about me and I wasn't part of it.
    Hey I absolutely don't mind battletyping but I want to have direct communication about it. And yep about your last sentence.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have little doubt about sle for you.

People will talk about people on this site. @William moderators will in general not mod based on what people pm each other with (unless the participants complain) gossip is not punishable.

as for k4m; @Myst: some people will listen to him some won't. He'll lose interest eventually and people usually will take battle typings with a grain of salt. Fighting him might be your first instinct but it'll lead to unsavorably threads with more attention than warranted. The last time this happened we ended up with a thread full of dead wolve pictures that nearly made my cry :'(

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
    No, he's some sort of EJ high on the narcissist spectrum imo

He's kinda of a wannabe badass

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLE, probably D sub, E8

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    Eww I saw Mickey Avalon at concert like 8 years ago. He was opening for Mos Def. Really really terrible imo.
    I like him. Sometimes his songs just fit my moods. I like his quirky look. I wanna be SLE (not saying he is but he kind of reminds me of @Mega for some reason) for the day.

@Myst I have read some posts. I see nothing against you being SLE.

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

BTW I agree with your typing of Beta ST @Myst but I don't get why you would bother about randoms having a different opinion on your type, some people don't have reasons or are just weird.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sort of envision you as this person:

Attachment 5084

Just really vocal and funny, with a twisted sense of humour. I could see you laughing if someone fell in the snow. You like to press for answers from others, seek to shake people up and get them engaged (in the convo, not with you!).

You also seem to have a sort of "innocence" that I see from SLEs. NOT naivety, just a sort of "kid with his thumb in the pie" light heartedness. You are also very polite, yet not dainty.

As well, there is this very systematic side to you where you discuss complex socionics topics. I would be very keen to see more of you ideas.
    Last edited by wacey; 02-18-2015 at 07:43 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    I have little doubt about sle for you.

People will talk about people on this site. @William moderators will in general not mod based on what people pm each other with (unless the participants complain) gossip is not punishable.

as for k4m; @Myst: some people will listen to him some won't. He'll lose interest eventually and people usually will take battle typings with a grain of salt. Fighting him might be your first instinct but it'll lead to unsavorably threads with more attention than warranted. The last time this happened we ended up with a thread full of dead wolve pictures that nearly made my cry :'(
    Lol, I wonder how it got to the wolves pics.

So, hm, more attention than warranted? Who decides how much attention is warranted? Especially on this site?

OK, to turn serious... I don't think a little debate will kill anyone. Tho' so far I don't see that happening from the side of the original perpetrator.

BTW I agree with your typing of Beta ST @Myst but I don't get why you would bother about randoms having a different opinion on your type, some people don't have reasons or are just weird.
    I think I already clearly explained that I don't mind different opinions, what I do however mind is the lack of open direct communication, for several reasons. Idk sure some people are maybe just weird but I don't like to make assumptions. Thanks for your input btw & everyone else, I clicked constructive for all the typing inputs if I didn't have anything to say

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    I sort of envision you as this person:

Attachment 5084

Just really vocal and funny, with a twisted sense of humour. I could see you laughing if someone fell in the snow. You like to press for answers from others, seek to shake people up and get them engaged (in the convo, not with you!).

You also seem to have a sort of "innocence" that I see from SLEs. NOT naivety, just a sort of "kid with his thumb in the pie" light heartedness. You are also very polite, yet not dainty.

As well, there is this very systematic side to you where you discuss complex socionics topics. I would be very keen to see more of you ideas.
    Interesting observations, thanks I guess you didn't have the luck (?) to see my non-polite side yet, though True that, about the part you put in brackets, I found it funny how you added it separately.

Btw as for ideas, if you got any questions or anything, you can just ask and then we can get into that.

And oh, I kinda do look like that pic. A lot of things about her face is similar to me (even if not everything), good guessing there or did I send you any pic of mine, I don't remember

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you didn't know already, its Ygrette, from the Game of Thrones.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I feel that you're either sle or lsi. Kill4me is sle. He's probably trying to pull your strings to get a sense of what you'll say or do.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I feel that you're either sle or lsi. Kill4me is sle. He's probably trying to pull your strings to get a sense of what you'll say or do.
    Myst is ILE 3w4 so/sx. That much I'm sure of. FoxOnStilts, same: ILE 3w4 so/sp. They can be similar at first glance to SLE but in circumstances where a SLE will dominate/force or not even give a fuck about Myst's go-to response is to try and clear up/explain/prod/innovate.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Myst is ILE 3w4 so/sx. That much I'm sure of. FoxOnStilts, same: ILE 3w4 so/sp. They can be similar at first glance to SLE but in circumstances where a SLE will dominate/force or not even give a fuck about Myst's go-to response is to try and clear up/explain/prod/innovate.
    The degree to which Se is used may differ from your own and also gender may play a part in it too. I gather that you're trying to make out as many of her properties as you can frkm your paticular kind of nudging. I'm not certain that I see much Ne at work since Ne is exceptional at penetrating into the properties of items and they don't need any help with that. She asks me and a lot of other people for info which I feel is so often done by Lsi but if she's ti sle she could look and act very much like lsi. Her humor and light heartedness despite challenges towards her type speaks of someone who is very willful. I'm surw she's Beta
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LIIbrarian View Post
    I see no reason to doubt Myst's typing as SLE-Ti.
    That is the default, identybro.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

The degree to which Se is used may differ from your own and also gender may play a part in it too. I gather that you're trying to make out as many of her properties as you can frkm your paticular kind of nudging. I'm not certain that I see much Ne at work since Ne is exceptional at penetrating into the properties of items and they don't need any help with that. She asks me and a lot of other people for info which I feel is so often done by Lsi but if she's ti sle she could look and act very much like lsi. Her humor and light heartedness despite challenges towards her type speaks of someone who is very willful. I'm surw she's Beta
    When I said I sometimes poke people, to get them to expose what was behind their public persona, you called it malicious to push someone's defined boundaries (even though I was not talking about you) but here it's just a "particular type of nudging". Maybe Myst also has boundaries. No need to defend yourself since I know what you said to me only applies to you and how someone should not behave toward you.

If you think I am being cruel right now please think about taking your functions in for a tune-up because I'm not. Just learning my socionics...from a pro. It is refreshing to see that you have such an understanding and patient nature toward your conflictor though, I have also been known to show the same consideration toward my conflictor, on the forum, before and that had a couple of people convinced I was an EII based on stereotypical intertype relations, according to this theory.

Edit: I don't think he is trying to make out anything about her properties. He has pretty much decided on what he has already seen. He isn't asking questions. He's making statements.
    Last edited by Aylen; 02-19-2015 at 12:27 AM.

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Lol string pulling, huh, I don't need that way of manipulation from anyone.

Ahahah hey there!

Er, and where were you ever dominating or using direct force, or even talk directly to me in the Se way, instead of speculating about my type behind my back? Lol. Which is not something I tolerate in the particular way you were doing it.

Anyway thx for finally appearing and explaining some of your thoughts. Which, by the way, can be done by Se egos too, having enough intelligence to focus on explanations is not a privilege to Ne egos. You know, there is sweet Ti to do clarifying, explaining, and all that. Don't mix up IE's like that.

Well I actually have considered Se-LSI but I don't think I'm a Rational type. It's true my Ne sucks though enough to be LSI And I almost feel like talking to @miss BabyDoll is like talking to my Identical Sticking with SLE-Ti because of the "almost", though. Did you see anything else that you think is more LSI > SLE in my case?

Talking with a moderator about a problem doesn't instantly mean moderator action should be taken against the wrongdoer. There are benefits to handling things privately as opposed to publicly.
    And why would I need to run to a moderator with every little issue? Rhetorical question

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why not LSE? I'll take you as my dual
    -

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It seems you have mixed motives. Is the goal of this thread 1. To out Kill4Me and A. get him in trouble or B. get him to stop retyping you behind your back, or is the goal of this thread 2. as an honest type-me thread that you want feedback for your type?

For #1, have you spoken with moderators about your personal issues with this person before going after them publicly? For #2, I don't have much personal interaction with you yet or gotten a chance to really think of your type yet, but on the surface I see no conflicting evidence with the SLE self-typing.
    I think she just wants me to respond to her. You know how e3s can get about their types. Here….check out these private messages she’s been sending me. the irony is it starts with her soliciting my opinion about her type. As you can see I never even clicked them let alone read them. heh. I even skipped over her posts in this thread. Too many Ne-manipulations for my taste and she’s got a big imagination to boot….never came across anybody this insecure over their official k4m branding. The main difference between her and Ineffable (ILE 7) is that Ineffable chased people around about their types whereas she chases people around about her type….a subtle 3 versus 7 distinction but the use of Ne to 'innovate' socionic concepts is identical. And from the PM title it appears she used the 'threat' of this thread to try and manipulate me into responding to her in private message…that’s extremely desperate behavior....not to mention a ban-worthy offense. I’m done reading this thread. Just ignore her/it.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 04-12-2015 at 02:04 AM.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me, I reported your post, as I find revealing stuff from PMs pretty low. (Not to be mistaken for siding with Myst on the type opinion, btw. It's a general thing)

As for your opinion, Myst could be ILE or LSI or delta ST even, but SLE isn't the worst typing. I suck at typing SLEs, so I might be wrong.

Do you want a serious type discussion, Myst? Then make a less aggressive/less opinionated post about it. That would probably be a good place to start (unless, of course, you want the drama).
    Last edited by Ananke; 02-19-2015 at 07:21 AM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I think she just wants me to respond to her. You know how e3s can get about their types. Here….check out these private messages she’s been sending me. the irony is it starts with her soliciting my opinion about her type. As you can see I never even clicked them let alone read them. heh. I even skipped over her posts in this thread. Too many Ne-manipulations for my taste and she’s got a big imagination to boot….never came across anybody this insecure over their official k4m branding. The main difference between her and Ineffable (ILE 7) is that Ineffable chased people around about their types whereas she chases people around about her type….a subtle 3 versus 7 distinction but the use of Ne to 'innovate' socionic concepts is identical. And from the PM title it appears she used the 'threat' of this thread to try and manipulate me into responding to her in private message…that’s extremely desperate behavior....not to mention a ban-worthy offense. I’m done reading this thread. Just ignore her/it.
    I sent the first PM when I heard from someone that you sent a PM to them about my type, without any reason or anything. (Which then later happened again and again.)

Now why didn't you dare to read my PM's or my posts in this thread, I cannot imagine. "Ne-manipulations" sounds like bollocks to use as a reason.

No I didn't want you to reply in PM once I posted this thread. Has nothing to do with desperateness or being insecure over "official k4m branding", wtf is that even.

You are making way too many assumptions about my motivations and they are very off the mark, why don't you try to verify your assumptions first before taking them as reality?
    Last edited by Myst; 02-19-2015 at 10:29 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Why not LSE? I'll take you as my dual
    Sorry As to the why, because I'm very much Ti-valuing over Te (and Se over Si, etc), so if you got any thoughts on LSI, I'm still curious

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I sent the first PM when I heard from someone that you sent a PM to them about my type, without any reason or anything. (Which then later happened again and again.)

Now why didn't you dare to read my PM's or my posts in this thread, I cannot imagine.

No I didn't want you to reply in PM once I posted this thread. Has nothing to do with desperateness.

You are making way too many assumptions about my motivations and they are very off the mark, why don't you try to verify your assumptions first before taking them as reality?
    I just can't understand why you insist on people responding to you.

Have you never had this happen to you?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    As for your opinion, Myst could be ILE or LSI or delta ST even, but SLE isn't the worst typing. I suck at typing SLEs, so I might be wrong.

Do you want a serious type discussion, Myst? Then make a less aggressive/less opinionated post about it. That would probably be a good place to start (unless, of course, you want the drama).
    Did you really see any Ne in me? Heh if you did, don't worry about posting about it, tell me

No I've got no problem with heated arguments as long as it stays logical.... can also be funny and whatnot, sure

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I just can't understand why you insist on people responding to you.

Have you never had this happen to you?
    "This" = people running away, using ignore tactics, whatnot? Yes I've always had trouble understanding why some people can't pull themselves together and talk directly to me instead of other people if they have a problem. @Kill4Me clearly got some problem too
    Last edited by Myst; 02-19-2015 at 10:47 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"This" = people running away, using ignore tactics, whatnot? Yes I've always had trouble understanding why some people can't pull themselves together and talk directly to me instead of other people
    Me too.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No need to go cry publicly about it.
    My point exactly.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Myst I have no problem with you being Beta ST, as far as I've talked to you, but I would also seriously consider e3 as core type for you. It's hard to imagine e8 opening a thread like this (I can very much relate why you feel offended or hurt or whatever, but it's all really so insignificant at the end of the day ; ))

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst
    Er, and where were you ever dominating or using direct force, or even talk directly to me in the Se way, instead of speculating about my type behind my back? Lol. Which is not something I tolerate in the particular way you were doing it.

Anyway thx for finally appearing and explaining some of your thoughts. Which, by the way, can be done by Se egos too, having enough intelligence to focus on explanations is not a privilege to Ne egos. You know, there is sweet Ti to do clarifying, explaining, and all that. Don't mix up IE's like that.
    If you were prodding me with PMs where I didn't want to talk to you and then made a public thread about me i'd be pissed off as well.

But there has been some good out of it I think k4m makes some interesting points for you being ILE rather than SLE, but i'm not going to doubt your self typing to any great extent.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

No need to go cry publicly about it.
    Irony, is a bird.

YWIMW

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast