Thread: Video

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Video

hi, I want to know where I fit in this theory. I need your help, I'll do a video where I'll answer 10 questions I will have chosen from the one you will propose me.
    I'll do a multiple choice poll after the video is posted and I'll trust your judgement.

If you could do that for me, it'd be great, thanks!

Edit:
    Here is an abstract of the video, the questions are listed as when I answered them: http://pastebin.com/NBYWHHWb
    I began answering the questions by applejacks'. The questions I didn't read out loud were mainly wacey's. The annoying clicks are from my mouse...
    When I coughed (if you can't hear the reply) the reply is yes the schedule and routine; new project every 6 months. I didn't answer that one, yes I can be on time when I desire to.

I didn't answer Dalton's question: there's a person I dislike at university. She's named Laure, she's a cunt. She whines about every little things that she dislikes. She points it out and it feels like she acts and says "see how pitiful he's!". Also she's dumb and thinks she isn't.

Read what's before the link before watching the video.

Edit_2: removed the video, send pm if you want to see it. Thanks for all of your great answers @aisa @Narc @Velvet @suedehead @McBain @silke @yeves
    Last edited by Mega; 03-07-2015 at 08:32 AM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

How do you feel when you are around you IEI friends and they go off on some kind of Ni tangent? [Is this one fair to ask publically?]

Will you really trust our judgment?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Mega - What do you do for a living / studies?

How do you like to spend your time?

How would your best friend describe you?

Would you rather do a task repetitively in order to perfect it, or would you rather apply yourself to newer project every 6 months?

Are you able to keep a routine and schedule religiously on your own? Do you require accountability to be places on time?
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

New Lurker
    TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    ...I'll trust your judgement.
    Well there's a potential fuck-up waiting to happen.

Describe a person who everybody loves EXCEPT you. If you don't understand why they bother you, it makes the example more potent.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post
    How would your best friend describe you?
    I kept notes! Would like to see how the answers compare to his friend's though. Good question.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where do you see yourself in five years?

What's your worst fear?

What do you think of each person in your immediate family?

What do you think of pets?

When was you last relationship? And describe what you liked about her? What you did not?

If you were left on a desert island, what one item would you bring with you and why? What one person would you share the island with and why?

What is you favourite food and why?

When you were a kid, what kind of kid were you? Did you ever get in trouble growing up?

What is the one place on earth that you feel the happiest being?

Your idea of a party is....?

Your friends would describe you as....?

Your family would describe you as....?

What is your idea of a great time?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Nounours you don't need this crap. Relax and be yourself.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hi, I want to know where I fit in this theory. I need your help, I'll do a video where I'll answer 10 questions I will have chosen from the one you will propose me.
    I'll do a multiple choice poll after the video is posted and I'll trust your judgement.

If you could do that for me, it'd be great, thanks!
    Why not do a JOA video?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Will you really trust our judgment?
    Right? Doesn't sound too wise.

Also figure that many have seen Mega's video already but some haven't, I suppose.

Mega: I once pissed you off from messing with you about your broken knee or something, how did it break, what got you into karate in the first place, what have you gotten out of it and what do you hope to get out of it? (interested as a dude about to get into martial arts).

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Video in the 1st post. Read the lines before watching the video.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe XIE. You click a lot. Definite EJ.
    Edit. Your accent is charming

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mega you're the same as me in tyoe, SLE but not the disconnected forum type. Video not required, have you posted it yet? I do not watch lol

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE imo.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SLE>ILE.

New Lurker
    TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have a Smirnoff poster on your wall. You have an aggressive attitude reminiscent of Se types. Interested in robotics, and always looking for a new project. I could micro-analyze, but I don't have the energy ATM. I think you're SLE.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EIE-Ni

As I recall there have been 3+ people typing Mega as LIE in chat and noticing his similarity to FDG. Those are the two types I'd seriously consider.

I'm surprised anyone sees SLE is his spaciness. Ni all over this interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
    Maybe XIE. You click a lot. Definite EJ.
    +1

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its as'k'ed, haha, not a'r'sed. Word arsed means something else entirely. ; ) My question were just silly ones, not much thought went into them,

To be understood by those around you seems like a beta associated theme. edit: depending on what you mean by being understood.
    Last edited by wacey; 02-18-2015 at 04:37 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You're not ethical imo, but I agree with Ni-creative, so LIE-Ni.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni/Se valuer all the way, ILE is like "wut??"
    Strong Se nonetheless, likely an emphasized Se HA.

Enneagram wise, probably 6w7 tritype 638... no idea for stacking.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
    Enneagram wise, probably 6w7 tritype 638
    Yup.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You look kind of like a mix of me and FDG, which is kind of weird. From just that, plus mannerisms, you're definitely in a Se/Ni quadra.

I reckon you're Ni-ENTj too.

EDIT: I skimmed and didn't realise this was you, Mega.

Yeah, the way you come across in this video is so different to how you act in the shoutbox, kind of seems like you were putting it on now, or something. I can see what FDG was on about when he said Ni-ENTj for you. You do kind of have those Ben Stiller-ish ESI eyes, but your affect is total Ni-ENTj.

Definitely not a Se base type.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your time watching and giving your opinions.

I want to know what makes people think EIE, SLE and LIE. LIE being a majority. What makes one person think Se dom, another Se HA, another Ni DS and Ni crea, give me something to understand the coherence behind your thoughts. 3D and 1D is not the same.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No way sle. Having experienced you irl I can only see you as something intuitive EJ. yiu don't have Se in your ego, you just seem to project in a certain way. In shoutbox more than in video or irl.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I assumed you were Beta based on the interactions in chatbox I've seen where it seemed like you were trying to amp up emotions, and you seemed extroverted and logical in the video, so I put two and two together. At one point I remember you saying that you like yelling in groups so people will come to you or something along those lines in chatbox, which is how I picture Fe-HA. I don't know much about you otherwise, and I don't find you that 'spacey' or removed in the video.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I want to know what makes people think EIE, SLE and LIE. LIE being a majority. What makes one person think Se dom, another Se HA, another Ni DS and Ni crea, give me something to understand the coherence behind your thoughts. 3D and 1D is not the same.
    The hidden agenda is more visible to people, I suppose. I could show my friends a description of creative Se and they'd say it was a spot on description for me (probably not Se base so much).

VI pushed me more towards Ni-ENTj, but it wasn't just your face or anything. Overall demeanour. Se egos have a way about them usually.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    Whoa, you're back from the dead!!
    Only for the likes of me. Why sle?

<3

mega calf

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

(only watched a few min.)
    Ni > Se ego (the whole spaciness and looking for words up on the ceiling etc.). EIE>LIE. more bland and childish in video than in pics, but that's NTR.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
    (only watched a few min.)
    Ni > Se ego (the whole spaciness and looking for words up on the ceiling etc.). EIE>LIE. more bland and childish in video than in pics, but that's NTR.
    watch the whole thing then genius

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

watch the whole thing then genius
    don't beg. it's too boring, dumbo.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your time watching and giving your opinions. What makes one person think Se dom, another Se HA, another Ni DS and Ni crea, give me something to understand the coherence behind your thoughts. 3D and 1D is not the same.
    Something interesting I've noticed from your reply. When you say "give me something to understand the coherence behind your thoughts", you're asking the rest of us to supply you with Ti. Not just any Ti but very strong Ti. An LIE wouldn't ask others to "supply him with coherent thoughts". It's not what ESIs do and you won't receive this from them. I think you're a Ti/Fe type. Is this argument coherent enough for you? I've tried!

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have strong Se-HA, different energy than SLE, aristocratic quadra (they way you talk about people), I agree with the above that you ask for Ti, also you remind me very much mannerism-wise and looks-wise of an EIE-Ni I've met irl. Probably 3w4. You're a bit obnoxious, playing up the SLE image, esp in writing. You need an LSI to put you in your place.

(or to put it in other words:
    valued Se -> Se/Ni quadra Beta or Gamma,
    aristocratic -> Beta,
    Ej temperament + Ni spaciness all over the video + Ti-seeking + Se-HA + self-identification with 3w4 -> EIE-Ni)

also, I think this description of MBTI INFJs in INTP forum actually quite nicely describes a male EIE-Ni playing up the Se-HA (and socionics EIE-Ni might be mistyped as INFJ/paradoxically ESTP in MBTI):
    The SP Wannabe:

“Let me tell you a little something about the universe. Fuck you.”

Nobody expects the SP wannabe! They are the face of INFJ that as soon as most people see, they automatically think “ESTP”. Little do they know there is a massive worldview and understanding of human kind and natural law behind that rough and tumble exterior. They are by in large the most in your face and Alpha Male/Female you can get with the INFJ breed. It is actually quite normal and even common for all personality types to have a fetishy relationship with their inferior function. For the INFJ, this fetish comes in the flavor of Se. They go out into the world, grab Se by the balls, and show the world who’s in charge. This is how they master their shadow, by fighting it head on becoming their Shadow’s master. Most if not all INFJs take on the aspect of the SP wannabe for at least brief periods of time. It could be through martial arts, racing, cooking, a good friend of mine does it through Hula Hooping. It is all a part of learning how to live in the now. Some INFJs take this fetish to a whole new level, almost fascinated with the sensations; Retelling stories emphasizing every gory detail they can remember in full detail.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE after all?

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...eet-10-9-10-21
    Description
    Intense, seems internally conflicted. Frequent outbursts when agitated but tries to hide it with company. Explains things in a detailed fashion, going step by step but often hard time getting all his thoughts out, high volume of mental information. More repressed/supressed vs shy. Concerned about dress, maintainance of clothing, needs appropriate dress for situation. Obsessive compulsive traits ranging from emptying glasses/plates and anythother quirks.
    Social
    Looking for opportunity to fully relax, afraid of losing control without external influence. Mysterious and interesting but a bit distant and intimidating. Hard to fathom correct approach without confrontation or if that's even desirable. Fun and talkative when relaxed.
    Productivity
    Driven but stressed, organized, critical and self-critical. Sees tangential information as being perhaps useless, wants clear direction and focus. Enjoy control over his domain.
    Intellectual
    Not a focus but seems interested or at least can appear interested, wants to do rather than think/observe/analyze/philosophize with intellectual activity.
    Physical
    Tall thin, moves with purpose but somewhat awkwardly. A sort of "watch where you're going" attitude with individuals and objects around him.
    Commentary
    I think he's EIE and it's quite clear he's Fe ego as his explosive emotion erupts from repression, not self-protective of his health, more looking to expand limits and even break them to see what happens good or bad.