Thread: [VI] Help me type this guy - TheSpaceBetween

Default [VI] Help me type this guy - TheSpaceBetween

It all so telling,. I know what part of the enneagram lights up when reeding the replies that seek to control the freedoms of others, the type that so dislikes the same interpersonal control from others.

Oww that'S a Qwiz question.

Fishing fishing who will eat this most tantalising: b__t ?

TIM
    ILI ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpaceBetween View Post
    It all so telling,. I know what part of the enneagram lights up when reeding the replies that seek to control the freedoms of others, the type that so dislikes the same interpersonal control from others. Oww that'S a Qwiz question.

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

Default Help me type this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

Your the winner !
    Last edited by TheSpaceBetween; 02-11-2015 at 04:19 PM.

TIM
    ILI ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Your the winner !
    I have a highly competitive nature. Now send me my prize!

And your First Prize is:

http://youtu.be/nqRdEJJb2U4
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqRdEJJb2U4
    Tell it all brother - Uploaded by Gary Wurtz

Congratulations
    Last edited by TheSpaceBetween; 02-11-2015 at 04:41 PM.

TIM
    ILI ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

And your First Prize is:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqRdEJJb2U4
    Tell it all brother - Uploaded by Gary Wurtz

Congratulations

I can't hold my tounge
    I'ma tell it like it is
    This biz ain't all fun
    I'ma tell it like it is
    Give it to ya straight, no chase
    I'ma tell it like it is
    Look you straight in yo face
    And I'ma tell it like it is

Thanks. The song you linked is not my preference in music but the intention behind it is clear.

So is that you? If so why hide? If not, are you going to show yourself? Be free my child! I will not attempt to limit your freedom.
    Last edited by Aylen; 02-12-2015 at 04:57 PM.

Allen I am as transparent as they come,:

9. , 9w1 sx/sp , 936 , 9w8 4w5 5w6 , 1221 , D type , INFP.

The rest you can intuit via my posts if you so choose.

Best for you..

Cheers
    Last edited by TheSpaceBetween; 02-11-2015 at 11:33 PM.

TIM
    ILI ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Allen I am as transparent as they come,:

9. , 9w1 sx/sp , 936 , 9w8 4w5 5w6 , 1221 , D type , INFP.

The rest you can intuit via my posts if you so choose.

Best for you..

Cheers
    Allen? lol Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum.

As for me:

4w5 - Seeking Identity and Knowledge

• LifeExplore

Healthy side of this wing brings a withdrawn, complex creativity. May be somewhat intellectual but have exceptional depth of feeling and insight. Very much their own person; original and idiosyncratic. Have a spiritual and aesthetic openness. Will find multiple levels of meaning to most events. May have a strong need and ability to pour themselves into artistic creations. Loners; can seem enigmatic and hard to read. Externally reserved and internally resonant. When they open up it can be sudden and total. When entranced or defensive, Fours with a 5 wing can easily feel alienated and depressed. Many have a sense of not belonging, of being from another planet. Can get lost in their own process, drown in their own ocean. Whiny - tend to ruminate and relive past experience. Prone to the emotion of shame. Air of sullen, withdrawn disappointment. May live within a private mythology of pain and loss. Can get deeply morbid and fall in love with death.

INSTINCTUAL VARIANTS

Sexual 4 - Seeking Intimacy/Intensity

• Udit Patel "Infatuation (Ichazo's "Competition")"

Sexual Fours focus their envy and hypersensitivity in their intimate relationships. They are perhaps the most emotionally intense type of the Enneagram, which is both their gift and their potential downfall. They possess both a capacity and a desire for profound intimacy, and they derive tremendous insight into human nature through the ups and downs of their romantic lives. They have a sultry, sullen quality that can be attractive and mysterious, or at times, off-putting to others. Sexual Fours pour their energy and attention into the object of their affection, often becoming infatuated or even obsessed, sometimes after only one meeting. Sexual chemistry triggers their powerful imaginations, leading them to create enormous expectations of potential partners. Sexual Fours tend to be drawn to people who possess qualities and talents that they believe they lack. They want to complete themselves by associating or merging with the valued other. But this almost never works, so they may also end up envying and resenting their romantic partner for unintentionally reminding them of what they feel they are missing. In any case, Sexual Fours go through tremendous shifts of feeling about their loved ones—everything from idolization to unbridled hatred. Generally speaking, this type is aware of these feelings, including the dark ones, and finds ways to express them, sometimes in self-destructive ways.

• LifeExplore

Fours with this theme tend to be highly competitive in close relationships but also more generally. With a mate they are prone to jealousy. Want to be the most important person in mate's life. Could be jealous of a partner's past relationships, maybe want to be the only person the partner has ever loved. Related to the dependent side of 2. More broadly can be consumed by professional envy. Long to best others in their work. Can jealously measure their contributions. Petty about keeping score. Want recognition for their uniqueness. Take away from successes of others when threatened.

http://theenneagram.blogspot.com/2007/09/type-4.html

Thankfully none of this stuff is written in stone. Just arbitrary explorations.

Sometimes I like to engage in light hazing of new members. Helps me see what's underneath...

Quote: some times I like to engage in light hazing of new members it helps me to see........

Perfectly understandable Aylen.

What's underneath? Warning: the reader may have no interest in the following dialog. Continue reading at own risk! - always be gentle with yourSelf then reading one of my post that exceed 54 characters.

They seem to be good descriptions and has me thinking of my own limitations in general understandings.

Reading your logic of your action (Sometimes it like to engage in light hazing of new members it helps me to see Helps me to see what's underneath :hello) ..it got me thinking about something I read recently on one of the posts about 4w5 and Ni vs Ne functions within an individual post ers post and I thought it was a helpful post to understand these functions that can seem invisible if not vague nuances to a novice.

If I understand how The Ni and Ne works within the 4w5 and may feel free to comment, the hazing-activity, is an action of the Ne to assist the Ni. True or not true ?

I realise that I have a level of ignorance for developing a beeper understanding of how all these components link and operate at the deeper levels of communication personal inner and outer transaction of dialogue.

It must require a well developed understanding of the spoken language and the meaning of words to dis ride and to recognise the traits behaviours and nuanced differences.

I think some good quality reading will be helpful to me for this developmental step forward.

I understand the basics I E S N T J P S&N T&F NT SP NF SJ but that is as deep as I have horn because I tend to really on my visceral capacities for understanding.

Thanks for the link, your Ni is good and your Ne seems to me to has that cp 6 edge to it that allows towns to be up termed for investigation.

I wonder how 4 and 6 are linked together other than the from the Primary: 6 and two subsidiary wing link action.

Perhaps the answer has something to do with the interconnectivity components of these actions like Si and Ni and so on. But I doubt the actions of like both IE S TF PJ ,. It dose not make sense at a visceral level or at a logical level for I and E to be working at the same time as P and J with in the same action influencing S or N or T or F or S&N or and T&F. Except in the unusual matter of an individual actually making the Law Of Three happen within.

For unusual actions like IE- PJ to influence or work with, how we take in information and how we process it Would require a more complex model with a layer of third implicate components ,this maybe posable and perhaps likely, but until that is teased out,at least in my own mind, I find it difficult to understand participant s use of such symbol as ideas asserted to be real.

Perhaps I am simply ignorant to the true nature of what is being utilised ?

Thanks for the ratel some good comes from conflict if it is embraced responsibly I am finding as I slowly mature and develop.
    Last edited by TheSpaceBetween; 02-12-2015 at 04:47 AM.

Aylen if you would like to have a conversation about the fractal like nature of these two systems and the possibilities of there being a third implicate component I am keen to chat and shear ideas and explore possibilities of posable structural design s.

We could start a new topic in an appropriate posting venue, you seem to be more savvy and knowledgeable about etiquette and where to and what to, of sights like this one and these via this Taptalk app ,so if you like the idea please take the lead by making a subjection as to where to have such a conversation.

TIM
    ILI ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Aylen if you would like to have a conversation about the fractal like nature of these two systems and the possibilities of there being a third implicate component I am keen to chat and shear ideas and explore possibilities of posable structural design s.

We could start a new topic in an appropriate posting venue, you seem to be more savvy and knowledgeable about etiquette and where to and what to, of sights like this one and these via this Taptalk app ,so if you like the idea please take the lead by making a subjection as to where to have such a conversation.
    @Kim @bg @mu4 @silke

Can you please move posts 41 through 50 to a separate thread since this conversation is unrelated to the op and @TheSpaceBetween would like to start a new topic and seems unfamiliar with the process...

TIM
    ILI ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Perfectly understandable Aylen.

What's underneath? Warning: the reader may have no interest in the following dialog. Continue reading at own risk! - always be gentle with yourSelf then reading one of my post that exceed 54 characters.

They seem to be good descriptions and has me thinking of my own limitations in general understandings.

Reading your logic of your action (Sometimes it like to engage in light hazing of new members it helps me to see Helps me to see what's underneath :hello) ..it got me thinking about something I read recently on one of the posts about 4w5 and Ni vs Ne functions within an individual post ers post and I thought it was a helpful post to understand these functions that can seem invisible if not vague nuances to a novice.

If I understand how The Ni and Ne works within the 4w5 and may feel free to comment, the hazing-activity, is an action of the Ne to assist the Ni. True or not true ?
    Hmm, to be honest I have no clue. Since I already told you my enneagram I might as well share that I test INFJ in MBTI and IEI in socionics. Not sure if that is helpful or not. I just like it when I can get someone to show some of their personality and hazing is a good way to see what I am dealing with. Just think of it as impish (possibly trollish but impish is cuter) behavior on my part. I may poke people but I am generally just playing around with them. If I am angry though it is pretty clear and I try not to respond when angry but it happens. Nothing you have said has made me feel angry. I am just throwing that in for future reference and it is my attempt at transparency.

Extraverted Intuition (Ne) vs. Introverted Intuition (Ni)

By Dr. A.J. Drenth

Intuition is sometimes described as a “sixth sense.” Unlike logical or deductive methods, it is a means of knowing without being able to explain exactly how one arrived at that point of understanding. Hence, the “how” of intuition is in many ways concealed from the knower; it’s workings are largely unconscious. Consequently, in a way similar to sensations, there is a sense in which intuitions have the character of being “given” rather than consciously developed.

Within the Myers-Briggs taxonomy, Intuition takes on a more specific meaning. In addition to relying more heavily on non-conscious, non-rational ways of knowing, dominant Intuitives (INFJs/INTJs & ENFPs/ENTPs) differ from types with a dominant Judging function (i.e., IPs & EJs) in their preference for a more open and passive (i.e., Perceiving) mode of existence. Assuming they are not constrained by outside obligations, Intuitives are not inclined to readily impose rules or agendas on themselves. Their natural inclination is to start the day in a leisurely, open, and receptive manner (this is even true of IJs). They differ from IPs and EJs in this respect, who often start off with goals, intentions, or at least a sense that they “should” be doing something (i.e., engaging their rational Judging process).

According to both Jung and Myers-Briggs, there are two varieties of Intuition: Extraverted Intuition (Ne) and Introverted Intuition (Ni). Because they both include the general characteristics of Intuition described above, many people struggle to differentiate between the two.

To understand Jung’s distinctions between these two functions, it helps to have a background understanding of his view of Introversion and Extraversion. Jung saw Extraversion as expansive and broad. We often generalize Extraverts as having a relatively limited attention span, moving from here to there with little sustained focus on any one thing. Their interactions are often viewed as more superficial, opting for breadth rather than depth. In contrast, Jung viewed Introversion as more intensive and focused. Rather than expanding outward, the Introvert dives deeper.

In this light, Extraverted Intuition can be considered more expansive and less intensive than Introverted Intuition. Ne types (ENPs) generally display a greater breadth of hobbies and extraverted activities than Ni dominants. ENPs also tend to be more random and scattered in their ideation. Whereas INJs are known to reel off relatively cohesive and streamlined monologues, ENPs tend to bounce around from one subject to the next. While Ne generates myriad options and possibilities (what I have called “brainstorming aloud”), Ni is more convergent, often producing a single coherent answer or solution. Granted, part of this may be attributed to the fact that INJs’ extravert their Judging process (Fe or Te) as opposed to ENPs’ extraversion of Intuition. But the fact remains that, by nature of its introversion, Ni takes on a more focused and intensive quality than typically seen in Ne. The more divergent and expansive nature of Ne may partially explain why P-types have been characterized as avoiding “closure” (although I feel this is best applied to EP types, whose dominant function is a Perceiving function).

The openness and expansiveness of Extraverted Intuition can also be seen as fueling ENPs’ resistance to static conceptual frameworks. Assuming they are not being heavily influenced by their inferior function (Si), which pushes for a more static or traditional worldview, ENPs tend to prefer more fluid ways of processing and understanding things. ENP philosophers like Henri Bergson, Michael Foucault, and William James, for instance, felt that philosophies built on deductions and static concepts could never accurately capture the essential nature of reality. Unsurprisingly, they both emphasized percepts (Ne) as being more trustworthy and reliable than the concepts and elaborate frameworks promulgated by other philosophers.

INTJs and INFJs, by contrast, tend to be more comfortable with working with static concepts and conceptual frameworks. In doing so, INJs are not intentionally closing off their minds. Rather, as we’ve seen, Introverted Intuition, by its very nature, seems to be more convergent and dare I say, analytical, then Ne. One might even suggest, as Lenore Thomson has, that Ni has a stronger left-brained character than Ne does. Hence, INJs are generally more comfortable working with deduction, concepts, and static/”eternal” ideas. Both Plato and Jung are classic examples.

Because of their reluctance to endorse static concepts, ENTPs and ENFPs are often drawn to historical and contextual studies. Historical studies allow ENPs to explore ideas more broadly and fluidly. Rather than working with static concepts or focusing on linear causation, ENPs prefer to examine contextual factors and contingencies that influence the nature and trajectory of ideas. Many French philosophers of history, such as Michael Foucault, aptly embody this more open-ended, contextual approach to knowledge. This also explains why many ENPs are drawn to professions such as journalism, which allow them to explore ideas in a more fluid and contextual fashion.

http://personalityjunkie.com/10/extr...-intuition-ni/
    As for the rest of what you have written. It may take me some time to sort it out. I am curious, is English your first language? I can't seem to make out what you mean by this?

your Ni is good and your Ne seems to me to has that cp 6 edge to it that allows towns to be up termed for investigation.
    I consistently test high on both Ni and Ne and it seems odd when others don't. I am just not sure what Ne is really. It all seems connected to me. Like how can you have one without the other...