1 Thread(s)

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Se HA and Ti suggestive? (e.g. the way he structures his 48 Laws) EIE-Ni?

I kind of liked The Art of Seduction, I found it quite creative, it could be a Ni strategy applied to a Fe goal of winning people. Besides, he draws on so many historical figures to give his examples and he is pretty good at building characters out of them.

I found him typed E5 sx/so somewhere. While I can agree with sx/so, I don't think E 5 is obligatory. How about 3w4.
    Last edited by Amber; 02-11-2015 at 09:27 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I instantly Vi-ed him as LIE sx... Did not read or watch anything, maybe will later and change my mind.. but I am lazy at the moment so..
    Also, looks more 3w4 than 5.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The same type and enneagram as one of my best male friends...not enneagram 5, 3w4 is much more on track.
    This friend thinks that he and I could be the same type but I dunno - actually I think definately no - most of my male friends think I am the same type as themselves :-)
    This particular friend writes into his diary my dreams/visions when he hears one. He makes a point of letting me know that he's done this and that he is learning from them.
    He pushes his wife a fair bit into the arts with her painting skills and even has her on stage with himself or by herself these days at conferences and training sessions which he runs or partakes in.
    He's the most focused individual I know and have probably ever known personally on humanitarian issues. He's not overly empathetic but he actions ideas and needs in the field.
    He's very focused on creativity, travels a lot and meets often with others doing semi business/semi social/semi ministry over good food, good wine/coffee in nice locations.
    He lets his wife do all house repairs. At the moment she is about to tile in the bathroom, and retile the kitchen splash back. Recently she finished building a pergola, installing a bidet and doing up a son & daughter in laws bathroom which meant even rebuilding walls.
    Last edited by Shay; 02-12-2015 at 08:03 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey I own that book.
    I would say that ethically you are still supposed to act as if you have unilateral responsibility; but simultaneously you have to be able to see the other as a fully autonomous, free, aware person.

Medicalizing social problems has the additional benefit of rendering society not responsible for those social ills. If it’s a disease, it’s nobody’s fault. Yay empiricism.

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my typing of him from a while back was Ti-LSI, but I could see a decent case being made for EIE. The 48 Laws of Power was a pretty good read, the historical examples really made it.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for sure

-He is a good friend of 50 cent (SLE)
    -I think his favourite "historical figure" is Napoleon (SLE)
    -His girlfriend, Anna Biller, seems LSI IMO

Identicals usually have similar goals and values. Robert Greene is the 21st century Machiavelli. Both are EIE
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

machiavelli = IEI
    4w3-5w6-8w7