Thread: Would you help me to find my Socionics Type? :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Would you help me to find my Socionics Type? :)

-
    Last edited by K0rz; 08-04-2016 at 04:11 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by K0rz View Post
    So, I took many online tests and I was almost all the times tested as an EII, one time tested as SLI. And, so, I think that Delta quadra suits me well...
    I suspect mostly INFP

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I suspect mostly INFP
    How can you suspect anything without a video sol? Be more consistent please. Thanks.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-
    Last edited by K0rz; 08-04-2016 at 04:12 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    How can you suspect anything without a video sol?
    Photos have nonverbal information. But as there is much less information than on video, so I'm not sure mostly. I either get contradictory impressions, or when I see video I may change the opinion. So I prefer to don't type by photos. Some thoughts about type photos give me, anyway.
    Any behavior or what people write on the forum, - I also may associate with types. But similarly this is not enough info to be sure in a type, mostly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-
    Last edited by K0rz; 08-04-2016 at 04:12 PM.

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IxFx for now. You say that you create to-do lists on your computer - do you have plans to execute your plans or do you let things work out on their own? If yes, IxFj. If no, IxFp. Are you naturally (not would you rather be) more involved in the physical world or your mental world? If physical, ISFx. If mental, INFx.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    IxFx for now. You say that you create to-do lists on your computer - do you have plans to execute your plans or do you let things work out on their own? If yes, IxFj. If no, IxFp. Are you naturally (not would you rather be) more involved in the physical world or your mental world? If physical, ISFx. If mental, INFx.
    -
    Last edited by K0rz; 08-04-2016 at 04:17 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Analyst LII
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by K0rz View Post
    Update:

- I usually manage people well when it is sports related, but I don't like to do it in another thing. In other things I prefer to just show up options to a person.
    From what I read I would not rule out either EII or IEI for you.

I suggest that you read articles you find on both types and how the cognitive functions manifest in both types. I think it is a good place to start since you have done your quizzes and found a direction at least. It was after reading everything I could about the two that I knew I was not EII. I came into socionics knowing I was a Ni base user though. Keep doing quizzes if you enjoy them because some of the good ones are actually helpful.

Personally I believe it is better to trust your own intuition first, but do not discount constructive information from others, as it might help too. I think you are already doing that to a certain degree. If someone's information or typing of you seems way off it is ok to discard it and not get sidetracked by it. Many won't give a reason for typing anyway. If unsure what is being asked or suggested for you it is probably better to ask someone to clarify but don't hold your breath waiting for an answer with in depth reasons why.

If you can get input from people who know you irl that could be even more helpful.

It might take a long time to choose the right type for yourself or you might decide and be happy with your own typing before this thread gets many responses.

Welcome to the forum.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    From what I read I would not rule out either EII or IEI for you.

I suggest that you read articles you find on both types and how the cognitive functions manifest in both types. I think it is a good place to start since you have done your quizzes and found a direction at least. It was after reading everything I could about the two that I knew I was not EII. I came into socionics knowing I was a Ni base user though. Keep doing quizzes if you enjoy them because some of the good ones are actually helpful.

Personally I believe it is better to trust your own intuition first, but do not discount constructive information from others, as it might help too. I think you are already doing that to a certain degree. If someone's information or typing of you seems way off it is ok to discard it and not get sidetracked by it. Many won't give a reason for typing anyway. If unsure what is being asked or suggested for you it is probably better to ask someone to clarify but don't hold your breath waiting for an answer with in depth reasons why.

If you can get input from people who know you irl that could be even more helpful.

It might take a long time to choose the right type for yourself or you might decide and be happy with your own typing before this thread gets many responses.

Welcome to the forum.
    -

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI seems likely.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Which types are you considering now?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Which types are you considering now?
    EII and IEI... A little chance of ILI or LII

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, people!

Recently, I answered the "Shortened Online Form of Talanov's Inventory" questionnaire.

So, there are my results...

1.png2.png

What do you think about it?