User Tag List

Thread: I am new here and to Socionics.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I am new here and to Socionics.

I'm not really big into introductions.

I don't really care much for small talk.

I can be extremely sarcastic and unremorseful if I don't know I hurt your feelings, but if I catch it I usually try to make it up to that person.

I am a very loyal Individualist with a 4w3 Enneagram.

I am a huge non-conformist in the modern definition of the word.

I Test as INTP, but I think IXFP fits me far better.

I rarely get the warm fuzzies, but enjoy intimacy from many perspectives, but not so much physical. Basically I like being appreciated, but don't like it to be sugar coated.

I am aware of the Cognitive Functions, and have a basic understanding of their properties.

I am not much of a reader, unless we are talking about people, where I get most of my information.

I am as much of a social retard as I am an honest person, so if I say something that looks really weird, it proly is, but this doesn't mean that you shouldn't look for a deeper meaning somewhere in what was said.

I am as much of a intuitive thinker as I am disconnected from my own thought process. I can get an intuitive grasp of something and spin it around and say it to be taken just as intuitive to grasp itself.

I've been on several forums before, and I am not a troll so I have never been banned from one.

What to know something else? Just ask...

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

rofl. LII / INTP fits you FAR better.

why do you use this inkblot. I'm seeing only monstrous things here .

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a question. I have just today made a video of myself that I would like to use to get an accurate typing by people here. Is there an option that I can post it somewhere to have it get looked at?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
    I'm not really big into introductions.

I don't really care much for small talk.

I can be extremely sarcastic and unremorseful if I don't know I hurt your feelings, but if I catch it I usually try to make it up to that person.

I am a very loyal Individualist with a 4w3 Enneagram.

I am a huge non-conformist in the modern definition of the word.

I Test as INTP, but I think IXFP fits me far better.

I rarely get the warm fuzzies, but enjoy intimacy from many perspectives, but not so much physical. Basically I like being appreciated, but don't like it to be sugar coated.

I am aware of the Cognitive Functions, and have a basic understanding of their properties.

I am not much of a reader, unless we are talking about people, where I get most of my information.

I am as much of a social retard as I am an honest person, so if I say something that looks really weird, it proly is, but this doesn't mean that you shouldn't look for a deeper meaning somewhere in what was said.

I am as much of a intuitive thinker as I am disconnected from my own thought process. I can get an intuitive grasp of something and spin it around and say it to be taken just as intuitive to grasp itself.

I've been on several forums before, and I am not a troll so I have never been banned from one.

What to know something else? Just ask...
    How are your powers of external observation of people's actions an d behaviors as well as aesthetics?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    How are your powers of external observation of people's actions an d behaviors as well as aesthetics?
    IDK. I'm not too good at picking up patterns in behavior. My father is very good at observing people and being able to tell what they are likely to do next based on him remembering what happened last time. I pale in comparison to what his gift in this area is. I'm not all that observant really. I highly enjoy aesthetics of beauty and imagery where a particular feeling is supposedly attached to the aesthetic work weather it be by sound or image. I wouldn't say I am particularly good at understanding the work the way it was intended but rather, I try to keep and open mind.

Here is a painting I really like:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

IDK. I'm not too good at picking up patterns in behavior. My father is very good at observing people and being able to tell what they are likely to do next based on him remembering what happened last time. I pale in comparison to what his gift in this area is. I'm not all that observant really. I highly enjoy aesthetics of beauty and imagery where a particular feeling is supposedly attached to the aesthetic work weather it be by sound or image. I wouldn't say I am particularly good at understanding the work the way it was intended but rather, I try to keep and open mind.

Here is a painting I really like:

I didn't ask about feelings I asked about appropriateness of their behavior and actions in a given situation
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You said actions and I took that to mean behaviors. Sorry for the mix up... I just tried to steer it in a direction I thought was interesting. Its what I do.

If you're asking about appropriateness I would say I could be a lot better at it than I am, so I don't have a particular strength in that area, no. I'm not an aspie as far as I know...

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mmm... try 4th functions...

If going to be imposed on by others...which of these will you perceive as more irritating? ("i'm not sure" is a valid answer too)
    - To hurry your pace
    - To smile as if you meant it
    Balzac

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You said actions and I took that to mean behaviors. Sorry for the mix up... I just tried to steer it in a direction I thought was interesting. Its what I do.

If you're asking about appropriateness I would say I could be a lot better at it than I am, so I don't have a particular strength in that area, no. I'm not an aspie as far as I know...
    Ah I get it! Wrll seems like you are a P type for sure. I'm not certain about the other functions
    -

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Koneko View Post
    mmm... try 4th functions...

If going to be imposed on by others...which of these will you perceive as more irritating? ("i'm not sure" is a valid answer too)
    - To hurry your pace
    - To smile as if you meant it
    I would say I absolutely detest doing either of those forcibly.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

hello

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't really believe you when you say that you don't troll.

Because I used that same tactic. When I used to troll chat rooms, I would always say 'Look I'm not trolling' and then I would just troll people some more.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taste the troll, be the troll?