Thread: ILI suffering due to ESI girlfriend's absurd Ne polr suspicions

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by carrina View Post
    1. I've broken plenty of stuff but i think it's funny.
    2. Your last sentence is a very helpful thing to say.

1. It happens and less now nearing thirty.

2. Is that that sarcasm thing I keep hearing about?

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    1. It happens and less now nearing thirty.

2. Is that that sarcasm thing I keep hearing about?
    Actually no that was sincerity. I'm a huge fan of sarcasm. I'd have tried just a tad harder to make cometh the giggles

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi! I'd like to raise again this topic with my personal experience I have with my wife.

with : I do think it matches my relationship with my wife, except I am -subtyped and she is -subtyped.

Her PoLR may explain why she shows much pusillanimity and refuses anything she does not tangibly sees as safe, efficient and ethical to her mind.

For example once she had to go to an appointment 2km from home and it was too late to take the bus. I already drove her there through the usual path, which is a quiet road but with many speed reducers which are extremely uncomfortable when in late pregnancy. This second time I decided to drive a busier and faster road without moderator, that I determined with a route planner. I knew the proposed route was more efficient, but despite my arguments she was quite annoyed I took another route than usual.

What happened there is that I used my creative and her suggestive function to solve the double problem of "being on time and avoiding bumps", but choosing a new route presents a strong I do not really mind (nor like) but that makes her uncomfortable.

I do think another approach of PoLR lies more in the reluctancy shown by this type.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Qorche View Post
    Hi! I'd like to raise again this topic with my personal experience I have with my wife.

with : I do think it matches my relationship with my wife, except I am -subtyped and she is -subtyped.

Her PoLR may explain why she shows much pusillanimity and refuses anything she does not tangibly sees as safe, efficient and ethical to her mind.

For example once she had to go to an appointment 2km from home and it was too late to take the bus. I already drove her there through the usual path, which is a quiet road but with many speed reducers which are extremely uncomfortable when in late pregnancy. This second time I decided to drive a busier and faster road without moderator, that I determined with a route planner. I knew the proposed route was more efficient, but despite my arguments she was quite annoyed I took another route than usual.

What happened there is that I used my creative and her suggestive function to solve the double problem of "being on time and avoiding bumps", but choosing a new route presents a strong I do not really mind (nor like) but that makes her uncomfortable.

I do think another approach of PoLR lies more in the reluctancy shown by this type.
    Is it possible that she is ? There was a comment on another thread that Si resists changes in physical surroundings, and taking a new route would be one such change. You did not change any concepts for her (), instead you changed her surrounding environment to something she wasn't used to ( > ) which would be a hit to the polr. ESI's have strong Se and Si, and they are very proficient at changing the surrounding conditions (they'll find new roads for you!! ) and they don't get distressed over small changes like what you were talking about.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    Is it possible that she is ? There was a comment on another thread that Si resists changes in physical surroundings, and taking a new route would be one such change. You did not change any concepts for her (), instead you changed her surrounding environment to something she wasn't used to ( > ) which would be a hit to the polr. ESI's have strong Se and Si, and they are very proficient at changing the surrounding conditions (they'll find new roads for you!! ) and they don't get distressed over small changes like what you were talking about.
    Taking a new route requires to imagine that this route is a right way despite of the change of initial direction. The fact is that I know well the roads near my place and my wife knows them poorly. When you do not know a place you need a lot of to imagine how to go somewhere; once you know the place it is indeed that is used. Trying a new road matches agenda, aka impact on surrounding environment only if you intend to prove you are able to find a better route. As is contact function she does not really mind this use of

ESI's strong and make them very proficient at changing surrounding conditions. I agree But I disagree they do not get distressed over small changes they do not control or understand.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234