Thread: XoX

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default XoX

For some reason I've always thought of him as ENFj, but I have no explanation for this, so I won't defend it. What do you think?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-aurora_faerie

I said ENFj and ENFp cuz I couldn't pick.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i picked all of them.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTj
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i picked all of them save enfj (just to spite you)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFj, just getting the vibe of meek INTp's natural enemy.
    ex-nameless ixtp
    *** Warning - Risk of poor communication and late response.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh oh. The result seems more confusing than in the thread some months ago I'm still going to vote for at least INTp. Perhaps ISTj, INFj, ENFp, ENFj too. Lol. But really I think I'm introvert. And probably irrational too in socionics sense. And I can't see as my leading function. And I'm not romantic enough to be INFp hence I still gear towards -> INTp.

Oh and the PoLR. I have been thinking about this and PoLR is most natural. The biggest weaknesses I seem to have are related to interaction with people in official contexts. Whenever you have to follow a certain protocol of behavior or make a certain impression. Also keeping up relationships is hard. I sort of like to think relationships don't require too much work to keep them alive. And if someone stops calling me it is highly unlikely I will keep on calling them. Any kind of relationship which requires too much effort to keep up feels unnatural and something I don't want to spend my energy with.

That is not necessarily PoLR but at least I'm not ESFj And I'm at my worst when I have to express my true feelings. Feeling intense feelings inside is great. Openly expressing them seems like an impossible mountain to climb over and somehow very lame too. I just kind of secrectly hope people know how I feel towards them but I have found out there are only a handful of people who are naturally good at this. I tend to bond with these people but not likely with the others. The others probably think "I'm their natural enemy" or something as absurd. Really ISTp is distantly possible too but I'm way too nerdy and anti-aesthetic for that. ISTj...a benefactor to INTp? hmm who knows. Anyways I think I'm a narrator. That would cut ISTp out pretty definitely I think.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Openly expressing them seems like an impossible mountain to climb over and somehow very lame too. I just kind of secrectly hope people know how I feel towards them but I have found out there are only a handful of people who are naturally good at this. I tend to bond with these people but not likely with the others.
    That's exactly how I feel too, but I don't have PoLR

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Openly expressing them seems like an impossible mountain to climb over and somehow very lame too. I just kind of secrectly hope people know how I feel towards them but I have found out there are only a handful of people who are naturally good at this. I tend to bond with these people but not likely with the others.
    That's exactly how I feel too, but I don't have PoLR
    But you are a thinker with one of the F-functions as a PoLR. We are not that different

I wonder how others feel about this? I hope this is not something everybody will say "I feel like that too". I mean this could be something many people see in themselves. Thus it would mean nothing...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As an unexpected twist, I also gave one vote to ENFp, because I'm starting to see that you sound somewhat similar to it. (intuitive sub)

But I also gave a vote to ENTp, because what you described sounded like Fe-hidden agenda. It would also explain the similarities with INTps and it would explain your "I want to re-invent it all" approach to socionics. I'm not saying that you changed socionics in your mind. But I do think that only a few types would try to figure out how to make a socionics test to find out their type.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Results so far...

1. ENFp 14%
    2. ENTp 10%
    3. INTp 8%
    others 6% or less

Keep voting who ever has not voted yet! In this competition any vote can make a difference, lol.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    what you described sounded like Fe-hidden agenda.
    That's what I thought, too, and I've heard the exact same wording by other Fe-ha ppl.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted Delta and NF.

But then, I think everyone is a Delta NF.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I internally feel X but externally I express Y is or better at reading through my expression and grasping that my real internal state is X. I thought is only good for interpreting the emotional meaning of your external actions and quite blind to your real internal state in case it doesn't match your external actions.

If I say "hah, you suck!" I would think a person would automatically take that as an insult but a person would be more likely to see that in the context of my character and my past expressions towards them what I really meant is "I like you. You are really cool!". or? Because I generally have more problems with people who can't see the whole of my personality and read me only through "on the spot" expressions.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I internally feel X but externally I express Y is or better at reading through my expression and grasping that my real internal state is X. I thought is only good for interpreting the emotional meaning of your external actions and quite blind to your real internal state in case it doesn't match your external actions.
    Completely reversed. At least, the one. is defined as internal dynamics of the object, whereas you're speaking about external dynamics, which is .

This clearly means that types are actually skilled at looking past the eventual external stoic/chatty/inster random property mask. Why do you think they're associated with ExTps?

If I say "hah, you suck!" I would think a person would automatically take that as an insult but a person would be more likely to see that in the context of my character and my past expressions towards them what I really meant is "I like you. You are really cool!"
    This is more vs where purely oriented people are more likely to take it as offence and people at contextualizing. Don't take my word on this though, I'm not as sure as the previous point.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Current ranking...

1. ENFp 13%
    2. ENTp/INFj 8%
    4. INTp 7%

others 5% or less.

Observations...
    Many xNxp types are high on the list
    is high on the list
    No types with , , in Ego-Block are high on the list

other than that not much yet.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Completely reversed. At least, the one. is defined as internal dynamics of the object, whereas you're speaking about external dynamics, which is .

This clearly means that types are actually skilled at looking past the eventual external stoic/chatty/inster random property mask. Why do you think they're associated with ExTps?
    Might be true. I guess my wife is E(S)Tj then

This is more vs where purely oriented people are more likely to take it as offence and people at contextualizing. Don't take my word on this though, I'm not as sure as the previous point.
    Well at least ENTps are pretty sensitive to this stuff too I think. And Kimmie too The example was a bit extreme though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are the pretty much final results. I guess all relevant votes are in.

Note: The percentages don't sum to 100% but that is a bug
    in the forum software not in my calculations I think...I'm
    just using the percentages which the forum software generated.
    I think the percentages sum to 90%.

Winner type from each quadra:
    Delta ENFp 13%
    Alpha ENTp 8%
    Gamma INTp 7%
    Beta ESTp/ISTj/ENFj 5%

Others worth noting: INFj 8%

Quadra competition:

1.Delta
    ENFp 13%
    INFj 8%
    ISTp 5%
    ESTj 4%
    =
    30%

2. Alpha
    ENTp 8%
    ESFj 5%
    INTj 4%
    ISFp 4%
    =
    21%

3. Gamma
    INTp 7%
    ESFp 5%
    ENTj 4%
    ISFj 4%
    =
    20%

4. Beta
    ESTp 5%
    ISTj 5%
    ENFj 5%
    INFp 4%
    =
    19%

Temperament competition:
    1. EP 31%
    2. IJ 21%
    3. IP 20%
    4. EJ 18%

"Letter" competition

E= 49%
    I= 41%

N= 53%
    S= 37%

T= 42%
    F= 48%

j= 37%
    p= 53%

So...I guess the poll says consistently in every category
    Delta / ENFp

I think my net personality is ENFp then. Is that the real world me too?