Thread: Fi Demonstrative

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fi Demonstrative

NOOOOOO! I was sure I had posted the video about Fi demonstrative and I wanted to post take 2... well... let's go with take one then...

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then I had further thoughts and this is take 2

would it be easy for you to provide the transcripts of your videos in case someone wants to go through them?

other than that

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    NOOOOOO! I was sure I had posted the video about Fi demonstrative and I wanted to post take 2... well... let's go with take one then...
    I am sure you did post it and I liked it.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sev View Post
    would it be easy for you to provide the transcripts of your videos in case someone wants to go through them?

other than that

errrrr.... lol... it's like asking a penguin to fly

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I am sure you did post it and I liked it.
    or maybe it's Ni superpower connection and you actually read it in my thoughts that I had made the video and knew where to look!!!

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

errrrr.... lol... it's like asking a penguin to fly
    Well, transcripts help for those who cant watch the videos but are still interested in what you have to say.

Cmon Peacock, spread your wings and fly.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Well, transcripts help for those who cant watch the videos but are still interested in what you have to say.

Cmon Peacock, spread your wings and fly.
    I wish I had the time

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi demonstrative is when you take a big shit on everything to the point that everyone has to at least acknolwedge you.

The above statement is not officially endorsed by me.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    Fi demonstrative is when you take a big shit on everything to the point that everyone has to at least acknolwedge you.

The above statement is not officially endorsed by me.
    Nah... I agree that I will have to make a bunch of crocodiles fly very very close to the ground, but the point is this:

Fi demonstrative is having zero shits to give about yourself
    Fe creative is having tons (way too many, gazzilions) o shits to give about everybody else

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah... I agree that I will have to make a bunch of crocodiles fly very very close to the ground, but the point is this:

Fi demonstrative is having zero shits to give about yourself
    Fe creative is having tons (way too many, gazzilions) o shits to give about everybody else
    Those sorta require more flushing out, because in one way it works. But in another way of framing the statement the exact opposite works(for Fi 8th).
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those sorta require more flushing out, because in one way it works. But in another way of framing the statement the exact opposite works(for Fi 8th).
    Zero shits to give about others and gazilions of shits to give about the self would be an EII.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Pookie: I’ve been thinking further, are you making reference to offering yourself as a scapegoat to make others understand the damage they can cause to the future harmony in the envioronment?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Zero shits to give about others and gazilions of shits to give about the self would be an EII.

ESI mby . EII is an NF with their own 'utopia' about interpersonal harmony .

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Kat it is not the words you use to explain things but the energy behind it that I connect to. I can read between lines and see the underlying meaning. Please keep doing videos.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Kat it is not the words you use to explain things but the energy behind it that I connect to. I can read between lines and see the underlying meaning. Please keep doing videos.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by morningthaw View Post
    ESI mby . EII is an NF with their own 'utopia' about interpersonal harmony .
    Reminds me of this:
    'ESI - natural relations, dedicated and loving his own, rejecting of outsiders
    EII - artificial relations, forgives transgressions, treats outsides as his own.'

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Pookie: I’ve been thinking further, are you making reference to offering yourself as a scapegoat to make others understand the damage they can cause to the future harmony in the envioronment?
    No say?

Take IEIs (1)give a trillon shits about others and (2)zero shits about themselves, I can take that to mean IEIs (1)need external validation because they give so much a shit what others think or they are deeply caring about others feelings, & (2) IEIs dont care how they themselves feel or they dont monitor their own behavior because they give a shit toward others and not themselves.

I dont know you, so I just have to assume I know what the vague statement means. There are ways EIIs give a trillion shits about others, and ways IEIs give no shit about others. My whole statement was that I just dont know what you intend to convey with the words you chose.

And my internet is shit, or id just watch the video And cut out the confusion.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No say?

Take IEIs (1)give a trillon shits about others and (2)zero shits about themselves, I can take that to mean IEIs (1)need external validation because they give so much a shit what others think or they are deeply caring about others feelings, & (2) IEIs dont care how they themselves feel or they dont monitor their own behavior because they give a shit toward others and not themselves.

I dont know you, so I just have to assume I know what the vague statement means. There are ways EIIs give a trillion shits about others, and ways IEIs give no shit about others. My whole statement was that I just dont know what you intend to convey with the words you chose.

And my internet is shit, or id just watch the video And cut out the confusion.
    OOOOH!!!

I remember I had this conversation with @Lamproly around April.

IEIs have zero shits to give about what others feel or think or say about them and have gazillions of shits to give about what others say about others.

example is the above post you quoted, from the perspective of a Fe subtype if someone sais something on the line of "IEIs are stupid" I will automatically think of all the mistyped people who think are IEIs who would take that personally and the reaction will be nuclear, possibly saying something on the line of "so you think I'm stupid, heh?" inside I'm giving zero shits, but I'm mirroring the potential behavior or inner reaction of that EII friend of mine who believes she is an IEI and I am trying to help see truth.

added later: I think the idea is that that kind of behavior (offensive generalizations) can generate chain reactions or silent hostility that will ruin the environment in the future. That specific thing happened yesterday when someone said MBTI INFPs are stupid and even though that friend was not there I somehow felt her potential pain, then I thought of a bunch of INFPs who sure have read and I couldn't help having a strong reaction... an enneagram 4w3sx/so strong reaction... I think I left an arm on somewhere, I couldn't find it... (joking of course)

(not sure if it's an enneagram mistake to react, possibly, anyway I'm working on that)
    Last edited by BurningIce; 01-29-2015 at 07:24 AM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

OOOOH!!!

IEIs have zero shits to give about what others feel or think or say about them and have gazillions of shits to give about what others say about others.

example is the above post you quoted, from the perspective of a Fe subtype if someone sais something on the line of "IEIs are stupid" I will automatically think of all the mistyped people who think are IEIs who would take that personally and the reaction will be nuclear, possibly saying something on the line of "so you think I'm stupid, heh?" inside I'm giving zero shits, but I'm mirroring the potential behavior or inner reaction of that EII friend of mine who believes she is an IEI and I am trying to help see truth.
    I could care less what people think or feel about me but I get riled up if they say something about me behind my back, that isn't true, and I find out about it (gossip all you want about me but don't let me catch you). I am probably going to call them out on it, publicly if that is how they did it. Sometimes I get a reputation for being unstable that way because people do not know the background info on my outburst.

I don't take any of the generalized negative comments about IEI personally though since I know they ain't talkin' bout me. hmmph! I might even think the same thing others are saying about a mistyped person but keep it to myself, if I am not asked for my opinion. Unless they try to battletype me and then it's on.

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I could care less what people think or feel about me but I get riled up if they say something about me behind my back, that isn't true, and I find out about it (gossip all you want about me but don't let me catch you). I am probably going to call them out on it, publicly if that is how they did it. Sometimes I get a reputation for being unstable that way because people do not know the background info on my outburst.

I don't take any of the generalized negative comments about IEI personally though since I know they ain't talkin' bout me. hmmph! I might even think the same thing others are saying about a mistyped person but keep it to myself, if I am not asked for my opinion. Unless they try to battletype me and then it's on.
    I wonder if that not giving a shit is related to so last

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might have restyled a little bit and you probably want to watch the last video if you haven't already E 4w3 sx/so integration true story!