TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Default Non Fluffy Personality Test

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests...rsonality-test

Your result for The Non-Fluffy Personality Test ...

The Summoned Demon

You scored 72% manipulation, 46% logic, 54% violence, and 46% narcissism!

You're rude, you're loud, and you will fight, backstab, and badmouth to get your way. Unlike the Jackass, though, who is a jerk out of a superiority complex, yours comes from your internal fear that you're just not good enough. If you can't be good, be bad, right? Your downfall will likely be at the hands of a stronger and logical manipulator who can goad you into screwing up, but at least you won't make it TOO easy for him or her. If pushed too far, though, there's a chance you will snap and turn on him/her, which gets rid of that problem, but you'll fall into the same pattern in short order with someone else.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 72% on manipulation, higher than 83% of your peers.

• You scored 46% on logic, higher than 26% of your peers.

• You scored 54% on violence, higher than 55% of your peers.

• You scored 46% on narcissism, higher than 52% of your peers.

Last edited by Aylen; 01-26-2015 at 08:20 PM. Reason: link update. this one works.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The Jackass

You scored 58% manipulation, 12% logic, 66% violence, and 60% narcissism!
    Your life is all about you. You think you're (insert your favorite deity here)'s gift to the world, you manipulate others to get your way without thinking through the consequences thoroughly, and you think you're highly intelligent. You won't hesitate to be a bully, but you lack the requisite psychopathic logic to rule the world. At best, you're the boss nobody likes, but some people will pay you respect because they're too timid to tell you to have an excrement omelet and go away. At worst, you're a raving lunatic; not necessarily harmless, but defeatable because it's too easy to enrage you into mistakes.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 58% onmanipulation, higher than 60% of your peers.

• You scored 12% on logic, higher than 1% of your peers.

• You scored 66% on violence, higher than 78% of your peers.

• You scored 60% on narcissism, higher than 86% of your peers.

Not really accurate but I was 'the tool' a few years ago, think manipulation was like 40ish percent along with logic, low violence (maybe) and Narcissism still around the same.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This test result couldn't be any more accurate.

The Punching Bag

You scored 46% manipulation, 40% logic, 40% violence, and 44% narcissism!

You're easily manipulated, emotional, a pacifist, and you have low self-esteem. I bet your life sucks, and you're too timid to do anything about it. Jerks flock to you like starving bears to honey and you feel initially elated that somebody paid attention to you. Then you wonder what they see in you. Then they start acting like, well, like jerks, and you think you deserve it. How boringly cliche.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2096

Devil's Right Hand

You scored 40% manipulation, 94% logic, 100% violence, and 68% narcissism!

You would make a pretty good evil overlord, except that you lack one key thing: the ability to get other people to do what you want. You spend a lot of your life doing things yourself because you can't trust anyone else to do it properly and you aren't good enough at teaching them or making them learn through threats; your threats usually end in somebody getting maimed, or worse. But that's okay. Every Dark Lord needs helpers, and that's what you are. Your feathers don't get ruffled easily, you're comfortable with doing the dirty work, and you think highly enough of yourself that a tiny bit of encouragement from someone superior to you is all you need to make you think your work makes you better than most other people. And that's cool with you. You don't have to be the best. You just have to be better than THOSE guys.

------

Oi oi, kvnts.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Keksurd View Post
    Devil's Right Hand

You scored 40% manipulation, 94% logic, 100% violence, and 68% narcissism!

You would make a pretty good evil overlord, except that you lack one key thing: the ability to get other people to do what you want. You spend a lot of your life doing things yourself because you can't trust anyone else to do it properly and you aren't good enough at teaching them or making them learn through threats; your threats usually end in somebody getting maimed, or worse. But that's okay. Every Dark Lord needs helpers, and that's what you are. Your feathers don't get ruffled easily, you're comfortable with doing the dirty work, and you think highly enough of yourself that a tiny bit of encouragement from someone superior to you is all you need to make you think your work makes you better than most other people. And that's cool with you. You don't have to be the best. You just have to be better than THOSE guys.

------

Oi oi, kvnts.
    Quoting for posterity. Hi again!

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    This test result couldn't be any more accurate.

The Punching Bag

You scored 46% manipulation, 40% logic, 40% violence, and 44% narcissism!

You're easily manipulated, emotional, a pacifist, and you have low self-esteem. I bet your life sucks, and you're too timid to do anything about it. Jerks flock to you like starving bears to honey and you feel initially elated that somebody paid attention to you. Then you wonder what they see in you. Then they start acting like, well, like jerks, and you think you deserve it. How boringly cliche.
    Love the pic, punching bag. Where's it from?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Jackass

You scored 66% manipulation, 26% logic, 54% violence, and 54% narcissism!
    Last edited by Hiraeth; 01-24-2015 at 06:14 PM. Reason: More details

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olly From Wally World View Post
    Love the pic, punching bag. Where's it from?
    I was a little reluctant to "like" the "punching bag" result but I like that people are brave enough to post their results to this quiz. I almost went into justifying my results, then I laughed at myself for even thinking I had to.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I was a little reluctant to "like" the "punching bag" result but I like that people are brave enough to post their results to this quiz. I almost went into justifying my results, then I laughed at myself for even thinking I had to.
    Hoe, you made the thread.

Idk, the results are a bit off, I feel. I am a sweetheart and I'm not violent, I think they have me as violent because I would fight someone who attacked me, lol.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Quoting for posterity. Hi again!
    Heidi, Aylen. Just wanted to knock that lesbian Kill4Me and zap's teeth out, and many more on my list.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Human Scenery

You scored 46% manipulation, 56% logic, 30% violence, and 40% narcissism!

You know that they're all just using you. And... you don't care. You honestly could not care less. You're just happy to have a role to play, even if it's the role of a robot. Robots are nice. Unless someone programs them to go on a killing spree, but nobody's programming you to do that... right? Actually, you're probably safe from being directed to cause major harm, because while it's possible to manipulate you, it's difficult, relative to most other personality types. You lack the inflated ego and emotional volatility that make people easier marks, and your tendency towards self-depreciation is held somewhat in check by your internal sense of logic and the fact that it's hard to get you to care about ANYTHING. You might think you suck (and you're right), but it doesn't bother you much, and that makes people hell-bent on letting a reckless killer loose likely to choose someone other than you to do it. Your apathy is your strongest defensive skill. Man. That's (a)pathetic.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mr. / Ms. Suave

You scored 80% manipulation, 80% logic, 42% violence, and 60% narcissism!

You take people's hearts, and then you break them, and then they come back begging for more. You really attract masochists. That's probably a good thing, because non-masochists will see you for the manipulating, cold, spineless little wimp you are. But as long as you're surrounded by weepy people who love you, you don't care. Hey, maybe you're filling some psychological need of theirs. You sometimes carelessly, though unintentionally, do people emotional harm. However, you're unlikely to be physically violent, and most would describe you as more of a simple jerk than an abuser.

TIM
    α-ω
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now, that's a result !

I LOVE the test.
    "The spirit of resistance to government
    is so valuable on certain occasions,
    that I wish it to be always kept alive.
    It will often be exercised when wrong
    but better so than not to be exercised at all.
    I like a little rebellion now and then.
    It is like a storm in the atmosphere."
    Thomas Jefferson

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Martyr
    You scored 72% manipulation, 74% logic, 36% violence, and 46% narcissism!

Oh, no, not you. You could never, ever hurt a fly. You would never, ever hurt someone's feelings. Even if the fly is carrying disease or the person in question really needs to be knocked down a few pegs. You're too VIRTUOUS! Too PURE! Of course, that's really all just a front to cover up your inner insecurity, and you get your ego boosts by cutting yourself down and waiting for everybody else to contradict you and tell you how great you are. You would give up all your earthly possessions to the needy, as long as people talk about you as wonderfully kind as a result. You are the teacher in mind when people say "Those who can, do; those who are too chickenshit, teach."
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    α-ω
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I said "Now that's a result!"

Evil Overlord

You scored 52% manipulation, 70% logic, 68% violence, and 54% narcissism!

One thing is sure; you leave an impression. People either fall at your feet (those are the sycophants and the stupid) or they outright hate you (those are the nominally intelligent people with a shred of self-respect). If someone does seem to be ambivalent toward you, worry; they're probably planning to knock you from the golden pedestal that you ordered them to make in your honor. But you already knew that. You're too logical to let something like that slip past you. You're a step ahead of the game, a master chess player (metaphorically), but if you're not careful, your head is going to get so big that it obscures the dog doo you're about to step in and then you're going to slip and fall, hard.

That was a good laugh. Made my day!! Yeee Haa!

and well... what else is there to say but

*chuckles

and thanks, Bluebird.
    "The spirit of resistance to government
    is so valuable on certain occasions,
    that I wish it to be always kept alive.
    It will often be exercised when wrong
    but better so than not to be exercised at all.
    I like a little rebellion now and then.
    It is like a storm in the atmosphere."
    Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol, this is true folks......

General w/o Army

You scored 52% manipulation, 56% logic, 74% violence, and 44% narcissism!
    You would be the one plotting world domination, except for two little problems: you have no charisma and your self-esteem is low (and you're logical enough to realize that these might inhibit your quest.) You're brave, and you can twist situations to work in your favor, but you need a little help getting started. Okay, a lot of help, because you're a little different from others and not too personally likeable, and your empathy level is abysmal, except for the few people you really trust. Which is probably limited to immediate family, and even then only a select few. You have a lot of potential but you rarely see it through because you find it too difficult to connect with people unless it's your fist connecting with someone's face.

You scored 52% on manipulation, You scored 56% on logic, You scored 74% on violence, You scored 44% on narcissism,
    higher than 51% of your peers. higher than 44% of your peers. higher than 89% of your peers.higher than 45% of your peers.
    Last edited by Muddy; 09-20-2015 at 08:29 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, wait:

The Punching Bag

You scored 40% manipulation, 16% logic, 34% violence, and 46% narcissism!

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The Tool
    You scored 46% manipulation, 70% logic, 50% violence, and 52% narcissism!

You think highly of yourself, which makes you particularly susceptible to manipulation from others. You usually know you're caught in a bind; you just can't be arsed to do anything about it. You're content to let other people make huge messes around you, as long as you don't have to clean it up. Sure, you're going to get blamed, but you'll just try to pass the buck to someone else. You occasionally make a token effort to speak up for yourself or others, but it's just for show; as long as you're clothed and fed it's not worth the effort. And if the shit really hits the fan, you can just sneak out the back door and let someone else get splattered in the face. You figure that if they were smart, they'd follow you out, and if they don't, it's not your problem

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The Good Time
    You scored 46% manipulation, 46% logic, 36% violence, and 68% narcissism!

Easily manipulated, emotional, a pacifist, and narcissistic. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed. You probably wouldn't be the sharpest utensil in the drawer even if you were a knife with ten thousand spoons. But the people who care about you don't care about you for your intelligence, or your ability to get things done, or your helpfulness. You don't have a lot of any of those. They stick around you because you're harmless and you're fun as long as someone else is paying. You'd make a pretty good prostitute, but you're more likely to just hang around your buddies, bum cigarettes and beers, and let loose. Useful? Nope. Entertaining? For the easily amused, yes.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    The Good Time
    You scored 46% manipulation, 46% logic, 36% violence, and 68% narcissism!

Easily manipulated, emotional, a pacifist, and narcissistic. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed. You probably wouldn't be the sharpest utensil in the drawer even if you were a knife with ten thousand spoons. But the people who care about you don't care about you for your intelligence, or your ability to get things done, or your helpfulness. You don't have a lot of any of those. They stick around you because you're harmless and you're fun as long as someone else is paying. You'd make a pretty good prostitute, but you're more likely to just hang around your buddies, bum cigarettes and beers, and let loose. Useful? Nope. Entertaining? For the easily amused, yes.
    Another "Good Timer" here, with 46% manipulation, 40% logic, 46% violence, and 68% narcissism.

I don't feel offended nor see any deep revelation about this result. It is okay. Haha.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Evil Overlord

You scored 86% manipulation, 60% logic, 78% violence, and 60% narcissism!

One thing is sure; you leave an impression. People either fall at your feet (those are the sycophants and the stupid) or they outright hate you (those are the nominally intelligent people with a shred of self-respect). If someone does seem to be ambivalent toward you, worry; they're probably planning to knock you from the golden pedestal that you ordered them to make in your honor. But you already knew that. You're too logical to let something like that slip past you. You're a step ahead of the game, a master chess player (metaphorically), but if you're not careful, your head is going to get so big that it obscures the dog doo you're about to step in and then you're going to slip and fall, hard.

Human Scenery

You scored 38% manipulation, 64% logic, 30% violence, and 42% narcissism!

You know that they're all just using you. And... you don't care. You honestly could not care less. You're just happy to have a role to play, even if it's the role of a robot. Robots are nice. Unless someone programs them to go on a killing spree, but nobody's programming you to do that... right? Actually, you're probably safe from being directed to cause major harm, because while it's possible to manipulate you, it's difficult, relative to most other personality types. You lack the inflated ego and emotional volatility that make people easier marks, and your tendency towards self-depreciation is held somewhat in check by your internal sense of logic and the fact that it's hard to get you to care about ANYTHING. You might think you suck (and you're right), but it doesn't bother you much, and that makes people hell-bent on letting a reckless killer loose likely to choose someone other than you to do it. Your apathy is your strongest defensive skill. Man. That's (a)pathetic.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Human Scenery
    You scored 32% manipulation, 60% logic, 16% violence, and 26% narcissism!

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Town Bicycle
    You scored 60% manipulation, 44% logic, 50% violence, and 44% narcissism!

You're not really thrilled about yourself, and you're not much of a go-getter. With a more stoic personality type, you could become robotic or something, but you're too mentally vulnerable for that. You are the king or queen of passive-aggression. You use sex (or possibly intimacy, friendship, or some other interpersonal thing like that) as a tool to get for you what you cannot see in yourself and don't have the balls/brains to outright ask for.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Human Scenery
    You scored 12% manipulation, 60% logic, 36% violence, and 26% narcissism!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    The Town Bicycle
    You scored 60% manipulation, 44% logic, 50% violence, and 44% narcissism!

You're not really thrilled about yourself, and you're not much of a go-getter. With a more stoic personality type, you could become robotic or something, but you're too mentally vulnerable for that. You are the king or queen of passive-aggression. You use sex (or possibly intimacy, friendship, or some other interpersonal thing like that) as a tool to get for you what you cannot see in yourself and don't have the balls/brains to outright ask for.
    I retook the quiz when this was bumped and got the same results with almost the same scoring. I wasn't going to mention it. Summoned Demon sounded so much cooler.

I just changed a couple answers that better suited my mood that day. <3

YWIMW

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I would classify this personality test as a 'fluffy' one.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    I would classify this personality test as a 'fluffy' one.
    Noooo, if it was fluffy it would have given me this result.

YWIMW

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Evil Overlord

You scored 52% manipulation, 94% logic, 62% violence, and 60% narcissism!

YOUR ANALYSIS (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 52% on manipulation, higher than 51% of your peers.

• You scored 94% on logic, higher than 97% of your peers.

• You scored 62% on violence, higher than 69% of your peers.

• You scored 60% on narcissism, higher than 86% of your peers.
    Last edited by Simo; 09-26-2015 at 12:03 PM. Reason: adding the analysis