View Poll Results: what type is Amy Schumer?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

    0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

    0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

    1 16.67%
  • LII (INTj)

    0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

    0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

    0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

    0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

    0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

    4 66.67%
  • ILI (INTp)

    0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

    0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

    0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

    0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

    0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

    0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

    1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Amy Schumer

  1. #1
    suedehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,926
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Amy Schumer








    Last edited by silke; 10-08-2016 at 07:51 AM.

  2. #2
    summerprincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    US
    TIM
    IEI 4w3 sx/sp
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bumping this!


  3. #3
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    1,418
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE 7w8 so/sx

  4. #4
    2 EVIL I golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Several stories high
    TIM
    EIE prob 6
    Posts
    2,985
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Obvious SEE is obvious.

  5. #5
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,846
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE-Se sp/so 7

  6. #6
    dugga dugga dun Narc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Agreed on Se-SEE.

  7. #7
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,399
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    sixth'd

  8. #8
    both sides, now wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    2,771
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She holds herself confidently and speaks somewhat ironically. She loves to joke, laughs in a friendly manner while speaking, which producers the impression that she feels herself familiar everywhere. Her tone of voice is frequently low, with a bit of a coarseness


    With identical besty Jennifer Lawrence ....

    maxresdefault.jpg

    Enjoying a night out together....

    https://youtu.be/AUd8SmVSE9Q?t=71
    "They say that crowns are reserved for Kings, that jewels are the realm for those that deserve them. In the blink of a eye, in the changing of the wind, fortunes change. From every shipwreck comes the chance to begin again, to rebuild anew atop the mistakes of the past. Out of death, comes life."

  9. #9
    both sides, now wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    2,771
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Amy is so great at subtly making social points.
    "They say that crowns are reserved for Kings, that jewels are the realm for those that deserve them. In the blink of a eye, in the changing of the wind, fortunes change. From every shipwreck comes the chance to begin again, to rebuild anew atop the mistakes of the past. Out of death, comes life."

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,774
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

  11. #11

    Default

    Whatever type Jennifer Lawrence is.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  12. #12
    darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,369
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE

  13. #13
    Contra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Posts
    1,405
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    might be a joke thief (or maybe her writers)


  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,774
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't know if SEE would say mean things like this. She has guts

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRU-dQVGsD0#t=0.554739

  15. #15
    glue-like mass unsuccessfull Alphamale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Land of Fe PoLR
    TIM
    Alpha prob. ILE-Ne
    Posts
    737
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think SEE
    super ego... it is so weird to SEE them every time.
    From me one can not demand and expect:
    • practicality of ideas;
    • punctuality and diligence;
    • consistency and completeness;
    • constant order in the home and in the workplace;
    • quality of routine work;
    • soft skills to adapt to the interlocutor.


    Anal Expulsive personality (no hyphens for you)

    So called false dual logic that actually reveals some remote potentials:
    "sure crocodiles can fly, but very, very close to the ground"
    Just think about it.

  16. #16
    netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Posts
    284
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I thought she was a very crass Fi-EII at first, but I could be totally wrong.
    someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine


    EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

  17. #17
    summerprincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    US
    TIM
    IEI 4w3 sx/sp
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emmym View Post
    I thought she was a very crass Fi-EII at first, but I could be totally wrong.
    I kinda think the same thing; EII. It's hard to tell because she's a comedian and most of her interviews involve her being in character as well.

  18. #18
    netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Posts
    284
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    I kinda think the same thing; EII. It's hard to tell because she's a comedian and most of her interviews involve her being in character as well.
    This. When I saw her show, I thought--super crass Fi-EII. She reminded me a lot of a few Fi-EIIs I knew in the past, who despite being "good girls," doing feminine things and having strong family ties (or maybe because of this?), could also be goofy in a way that was funny but also highlighted their oddballishness (if that's even a word ). Then I realized she probably has writers, so I couldn't be sure. Either way, all of her jokes in the show seem to play up her failure at Se, while underlining an awkward hyper vigilance about Si matters (her DTF skit in particular). But that could just be the writing.
    someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine


    EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

  19. #19
    Jeremy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Magdalene Asylum
    TIM
    sx/sp 468
    Posts
    1,870
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEI?

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,774
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    I watched a few videos and I want to say IEE

  21. #21
    darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,369
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Amy herself claims she's an introvert - hilarious imo. She's good friends with Fi creatives: Lena Dunham (IEE) and Jennifer Lawrence (SEE). I still think SEE > IEE. No way is she EII, she's crass and messy as a sailor. She has a similar schtick as Rebel Wilson, who is also probably SEE (that said, I know a girl who is very similar to Rebel in mannerisms and face expresions, and she is 100% IEE) .

  22. #22
    Perspective Chae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    3,699
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Amy herself claims she's an introvert - hilarious imo. She's good friends with Fi creatives: Lena Dunham (IEE) and Jennifer Lawrence (SEE). I still think SEE > IEE. No way is she EII, she's crass and messy as a sailor. She has a similar schtick as Rebel Wilson, who is also probably SEE (that said, I know a girl who is very similar to Rebel in mannerisms and face expresions, and she is 100% IEE) .
    Yeah, no Ij-ness available. Def Ep temperament.
    MAKE 16TYPES MEME AGAIN!!
    Sx/So
    378 | Mover Shaker
    .

  23. #23
    sorrowsofyoungwerther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    TIM
    ESE- Fe
    Posts
    221
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Definitely SLE (ESTp). She is an Se Dom for sure but I don't think she is an SEE.
    I have never known SEE to say to the Fi Polr things she does, and Amy has a obvious Fe HA.
    Also there is a bluntness, and crassness that is Se + Ti. She has is.

    And I doubt she is ESE-as an ESE myself there is typically a sense of modesty about them and their personal lives.Female ESE are very aware of gender roles and wouldn't want to be offensive or crass. Amy is very graphic and it makes me ( an ESE) cringe. Also I find IEEs to be quite delicate and mysterious in their speaking style and cat-like in their walk I don't see he as an IEE.

    But for me, its also about my gut reaction. Within a few minutes of listening to an SLE I get this feeling like "Wow- you went too far".
    SLE will say something highly insensitive (sometimes for laughs) that will really upset me. Amy plays up to that same role of going too far and even making a joke of herself for laughs, IEE and ESE won't really do that to that extent.

  24. #24
    Perspective Chae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    3,699
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sorrowsofyoungwerther View Post
    Definitely SLE (ESTp). She is an Se Dom for sure but I don't think she is an SEE.
    I have never known SEE to say to the Fi Polr things she does, and Amy has a obvious Fe HA.
    Also there is a bluntness, and crassness that is Se + Ti. She has is.

    And I doubt she is ESE-as an ESE myself there is typically a sense of modesty about them and their personal lives.Female ESE are very aware of gender roles and wouldn't want to be offensive or crass. Amy is very graphic and it makes me ( an ESE) cringe. Also I find IEEs to be quite delicate and mysterious in their speaking style and cat-like in their walk I don't see he as an IEE.

    But for me, its also about my gut reaction. Within a few minutes of listening to an SLE I get this feeling like "Wow- you went too far".
    SLE will say something highly insensitive (sometimes for laughs) that will really upset me. Amy plays up to that same role of going too far and even making a joke of herself for laughs, IEE and ESE won't really do that to that extent.
    Nice typing, I agree. I've had that "you went too far" moment before. I was watching her "Tinder Hijacking" video and oh my... I felt sorry for the woman and the actual guys in the profiles, too.
    MAKE 16TYPES MEME AGAIN!!
    Sx/So
    378 | Mover Shaker
    .

  25. #25
    Jeremy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Magdalene Asylum
    TIM
    sx/sp 468
    Posts
    1,870
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Jennifer Lawrence: SEI
    Amy Schumer: Also SEI, the fact that she thinks of herself as an introvert strengthens this

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •