Thread: How do you distinguish between SP/SO and SO/SP ?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default How do you distinguish between SP/SO and SO/SP ?

There are many threads like this. Here I go . It's not about myself , but about others . I find this distinction comes hardest to me. It could be because I'm SX first and this is about SX last. I'm a little newbie in Enneagram too and what I can do well is seeing if someone is SX first of not .

Please don't tell me only about flow / contraflow . I can sure decide who's human and who's less from one or two glances . Mby that is not only about instinct . Also I see that side is a little polemic here . I'd like to look more into how you come to the priorities of these two stackings . Do you have personalities , quotes , interviews , films , books mby where the difference between these two can be made truly obvious ?? Also your own understanding and examples from your life or friends , surely .

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nobody cares about SX last

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird View Post
    I don't know very much about instincts but since no one has helped you yet, I found this informative:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...inct-scrapheap
    Thank you , I know that . And still don't dissociate the two as I can with other stackings . I have the odd feeling I would be too much tempted to use the flow - contraflow thingy for it . I was a little curious how those who think F/CF is a bad method are handling SO/SP and SP/SO.