User Tag List

Thread: New ENTP 5w6

Hybrid View

Cool New ENTP 5w6

Hey guys. ENTP (ILE) 5w6 dating Crayon, an ISFP (SEI) 4w5. Anyone have any questions about what it's like to be me, my duality with Crayon, or anything else, feel free to PM me.

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whoo! SEI 4s aren't very common. I'm dating one myself. How does it feel to date a sadsack of oh bother?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

why do they call him Crayon, is that just your Alpha nick between lovers.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure, spill. How's yerrrrrrrrr relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by FoxOnStilts View Post
    Whoo! SEI 4s aren't very common. I'm dating one myself. How does it feel to date a sadsack of oh bother?
    Hahaha. An interesting way of putting it. I doubt I'll actually bother talking much about how it feels. Crayon suggested I create this thread for fun. I don't really intend to follow up with it much. But hey, I'll leave it open in case someone asks a question I can't resist answering.

Quote Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
    why do they call him Crayon, is that just your Alpha nick between lovers.
    I am having a hard time taking this question seriously but for the sake of not being a total DB, I'll just point out that there are many people who pick user names on a whim and with no special reasoning behind it. This would of course be the case in this instance.

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Sure, spill. How's yerrrrrrrrr relationship?
    I am not sure I offered such to begin with? In keeping with what I mentioned above about not having a big investment in this thread, I'd also like to point out that the original post was an invitation for questions. I did not offer spillage of any kind. Please forgive me if my language was misleading.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sugarbearturbo View Post

I am having a hard time taking this question seriously but for the sake of not being a total DB, I'll just point out that there are many people who pick user names on a whim and with no special reasoning behind it. This would of course be the case in this instance.
    Oh your Crayon is also here . Cool , have fun , do the Alpha irrational duality in public at least.
    btw I have a hard time taking your super- so/sp avatar seriously, too.

Aha! A misunderstanding! In that case, allow me to apologize for my snarky reply.

Now this,

do the Alpha irrational duality in public at least.
    Do it in public? How do you mean?

so/sp avatar
    I understand you are referencing enneagram stacking. I am curious about your conclusion however. The comment is intriguing. Why so/sp?
    Last edited by sugarbearturbo; 02-02-2015 at 01:59 AM.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sugarbearturbo View Post
    Hahaha. An interesting way of putting it. I doubt I'll actually bother talking much about how it feels. Crayon suggested I create this thread for fun. I don't really intend to follow up with it much. But hey, I'll leave it open in case someone asks a question I can't resist answering.

I am not sure I offered such to begin with? In keeping with what I mentioned above about not having a big investment in this thread, I'd also like to point out that the original post was an invitation for questions. I did not offer spillage of any kind. Please forgive me if my language was misleading.
    ok.