Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics + Quantum Entanglement!!! Let's mobilize those Tis!!!! :D

So, I was bouncing around on PerC as a funny bunny when I suddenly stumbled into a message of a fellow IEI that was pondering on the possibility of functions having a + value and a – value.
    So I thought
    “holy crap! It is true that SEIs are entertainment oriented whereas SLIs are precision oriented” (not sure if precision, performance, procedure… that’s the idea)
    So I thought a little bit further and I realized that it goes hand in hand with what I had noticed about the demonstrative function in SLEs that it tends to focus on the matters of Te that IEIs are most vulnerable to (in my experience SEIs are not as vulnerable to efficiency matters as IEIs are, and IEIs are not as vulnerable to raw knowledge matters as SEIs are). SLEs’ Te demonstrative has an accent on efficiency matters.
    So, the fellow IEI was saying that in this instance IEIs kinda value knowledge, whereas SEIs kinda value efficiency. S/he was talking about other functions though.
    What I was thinking is that if we apply the concept of quantum entanglement to functions pairs, we can say that maybe the demonstrative function holds the value of the vulnerable function that least clashes with the creative function.

BUT since my dual makes me work on accepting the knowledge coming from my Ni over raw knowledge, I guess that maybe I’m rambling and it’s just a fun random thought
    Nice game for IEIs though
    Have fun bros and siss!

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You can explain this better with functional blocking, ie Si with Te rather than Si with Fe there is no such thing as plus and minus functions, a function is just a function.

Well however I suppose it's science-y to get creative with quantum mechanics, so we can get physics-physical later.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol