Thread: Si Ignoring for the Win XD

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Si Ignoring for the Win XD

I just remembered a conversation with my boss at work (I think SEE)

F: "I called you on your mobile and you didn't answer!"
    me: "I was in the shower!"
    F: "what the hell were you taking a shower at midday for?"
    me: "not to smell?"
    F: "oh! then highly appreciated"

LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because there are precise hours for taking a shower?

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't understand, what am i supposed to do here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    i don't understand, what am i supposed to do here
    Maybe take a shower?

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let’s play with uncovered cards
    Radio wants something to debate and to which to answer giving a lengthy lecture.
    Lithe wants someone to get started about gossip to talk behind someone’s back.

Maybe together you can find a meeting point. Good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Lithe wants someone to get started about gossip to talk behind someone’s back.
    Wut?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I just remembered a conversation with my boss at work (I think SEE)

F: "I called you on your mobile and you didn't answer!"
    me: "I was in the shower!"
    F: "what the hell were you taking a shower at midday for?"
    me: "not to smell?"
    F: "oh! then highly appreciated"

LOL
    How dare you not be ready for action at all times?! Omg, my best friend (she died) was SLE and I swear she expected me ready to go when she called or knocked on my door. If she called and I didn't answer right away she would want to know what I was doing that was so important that it prevented me from answering her call. If she knocked on my door at 3 pm and I was still in my pajamas she would give me minutes to get ready. Forget about doing my hair. I just had to 5 minutes shower, pull it up and go.

For some reason I could deal with this behavior from her (and a couple other SLE) but someone else try to pull that on me I would be ready to fight.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    How dare you not be ready for action at all times?! Omg, my best friend (she died) was SLE and I swear she expected me ready to go when she called or knocked on my door. If she called and I didn't answer right away she would want to know what I was doing that was so important that it prevented me from answering her call. If she knocked on my door at 3 pm and I was still in my pajamas she would give me minutes to get ready. Forget about doing my hair. I just had to 5 minutes shower, pull it up and go.

For some reason I could deal with this behavior from her (and a couple other SLE) but someone else try to pull that on me I would be ready to fight.
    LMAO! Yes!!! I love how Se takes the lead in everything when SLEs are in the equation!
    By the way, I checked today and my boss at work is actually SLE-Se

I used to have an SLE friend she would jump in my room and literally start throwing dresses on me I had difficulties every time because… I was laughing so hard I could hardly breath! She was hilarious!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Kat thank you for posting this! This thread is enlightening for me.

I have had some issues with feeling like certain SLE didn't care about me, at times. I have an allergy to water and humidity and if the doors are left open too long on a humid day it makes me very physically uncomfortable and it is hard to breathe. I just didn't get how they could be so insensitive and rude toward me and leave doors open even when told over and over it is very painful for me when I haven't taken my medicine.
    This just made me realize that this is probably due to Si ignoring and not that they don't care.

Edit: One SLE would say how it was more efficient to leave the door open when they had to go in and out and they weren't trying to hurt me. They would only remember to close it when I pouted about it.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen : that's pretty much what Si ignoring does... it ignores Si

Anyway, it's good for IEIs because it helps us learn that it doesn't really matter that much if it hurts. I have allergies too and I learned that until I'm not in real danger (which my dual would immediately point out for my safety) I don't need to worry

If you were in danger, they would know and intervene

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Aylen : that's pretty much what Si ignoring does... it ignores Si

Anyway, it's good for IEIs because it helps us learn that it doesn't really matter that much if it hurts. I have allergies too and I learned that until I'm not in real danger (which my dual would immediately point out for my safety) I don't need to worry

If you were in danger, they would know and intervene
    The synchronicity here is killin' me! You just reminded me of this other thread and how I had already been looking into Si in IEI-SLE duality. Your thread added even more clarity! I think I am making so many connections to what is underlying behavior lately that it can only benefit my friendships, not only with SLEs, but everyone.

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

awww... you would probably find this interesting then... They really have no clue what to do when Fi is involved... I made this video as soon as I realized it with everything I consider useful for us IEIs to work on

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Watching now!

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Kat

I loved the video, and like all your videos, they help clarify my own thinking so I can put ideas into words instead of abstract imagery. I am getting way better at putting some things into words lately. Been using binaurals for clear thinking. lol I can see how we are so much alike and I can see in what ways we are different. The differences seem to be in you as 4w3 sx/so and me being 4w5 sx/sp. I am enthralled...going to watch more vids.

[just subscribed to your channel]

Edit: I usually test IEI-0 on the tests but sometimes I get an IEI-Ni result. I guess that is supposed to be a balance in Ni and Fe but some people think I am more IEI-Ni. I am not sure if I have a subtype or how to recognize it. How did you realize you are IEI-Fe?

Last edited by Aylen; 01-15-2015 at 06:32 PM.

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

awww thanks! I've been working very hard for months, and I just added binaural waves to the equation