Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

First impression from was base, watching the whole interview, I'd go with ESI. What are you thinking for her?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see Ej>Ij energy metabolism.

-natural Fe.
    -yields to flattery as per the first interview.
    -relatable, open face.
    -vivid style of dress with uncomfortable and awkward red heals and leopard print spanks.
    -strong signing voice OFTEN flat tone and off key dissonance that is very unpleasant listening. (just my opinion, lol, not indicative of type).
    -victim themes in music videos: teasing bf in the car video by pinching his ears, poking his face, generally being cutely annoying.
    -"i won't complain, I just need you to acknowledge I am here. I will be patient kind, faithful and true, respect the spirit world and think with this heart." "I will learn what you teach and do the best that I can. I am ready for love, here with an offering heart, my voice, my mind, tell me what is enough to prove I am ready for love".

EIE- Ni subtype is my cursory guess.
    "If this to end in fire, then we should all burn together. Watch the flames climb higher into the night."

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmmm, I'll have to look into her more, she seems kinda grounded but that could be her extroversion rather than sensation. I do at least see rationality in her and ethics.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My impression of her is SEE. I can see strong Fe in her music, but no EJ behavior. She seems more fluid and smooth, like an EP. Just think of the way she so easily blended in and responded to that guy's game in the "interview". No need to control and prepare much, shortish, on-the-spot answers, pretty fine and chill with spontaneity. I take her for a Sensor because of her vivid style (even in clothes) and some hesitation in front of questions on "what she would have never thought she'd do" or "what she would choose if she had to".

Most of her themes are earthy romance and simple relationship "issues" (nothing too heavy or dramatic to signal Beta). I agree that there's lots of Fe in her lyrics, but maybe that's what works on the market (plus it makes sense socionically as a strong 4D function). There's also some "ooh, I want to surrender to love" vibe in her music which could ring Victimy, but then again - no symbolism or Ni imagery, so maybe she just enjoys such Se/Ni motifs.
    Last edited by Amber; 01-14-2015 at 09:04 PM.