TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENFj-ENFj Identical Relations

What do you know about them, 16types?

For a while I had considered I might have been ILE because of a relationship with ESEs that made me feel as if I was "talking to myself." But then I remembered this girl I used to know. Possible EIE, though oddly different from certain more scattered, hedonistic EIEs I had met. Definitely Se > Si and likely Fe > Fi because she had this sheer INTENSITY that fucked me up and I hadn't been able to find in another anytime since.

ESEs are like looking at a vaguely interlocking machine component to me, but this......this was like she was ripping the back of my head open and jizzing acid into my soul just BEING IN HER PRESENCE.

Is this EIE - EIE Identity relations or something else entirely? IEI - Fe? Seriously, compared to her, ESEs, IEEs, SLEs, SEEs all looked like rotten maggots in comparison. She VI'd similar to me. She stopped interacting with me when shit hit the fan for her and she decided to find a completely different group, but......damn. I think God might exist.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cubozoan View Post
    What do you know about them, 16types?

For a while I had considered I might have been ILE because of a relationship with ESEs that made me feel as if I was "talking to myself." But then I remembered this girl I used to know. Possible EIE, though oddly different from certain more scattered, hedonistic EIEs I had met. Definitely Se > Si and likely Fe > Fi because she had this sheer INTENSITY that fucked me up and I hadn't been able to find in another anytime since.

ESEs are like looking at a vaguely interlocking machine component to me, but this......this was like she was ripping the back of my head open and jizzing acid into my soul just BEING IN HER PRESENCE.

Is this EIE - EIE Identity relations or something else entirely? IEI - Fe? Seriously, compared to her, ESEs, IEEs, SLEs, SEEs all looked like rotten maggots in comparison. She VI'd similar to me. She stopped interacting with me when shit hit the fan for her and she decided to find a completely different group, but......damn. I think God might exist.
    I have no identical relations irl, but when I interact with EIEs on the forum, I mostly feel this sense of relief that there are others out there like me and I am not alone. I also know that we would not be able to help each other much, because of having similar weaknesses. I never have difficulty understanding their posts. Their style of communication is similar to mine, and is usually pleasantly free from drama. I dont know why people think EIEs are dramatic.

On the other hand, there is nothing to compare with the amazingness of the resonance of communicating with an LSI. Information to fill in the gaps is provided just as I need it. I can watch someone being startled by the same resonance and moved by my Fe. Se and Ti are there to relieve me. Interacting with the one LSI that I know is life-giving. I can't imagine identical relations being that energizing or satisfying.

Are you sure that you are EIE? Your writing style is very different from mine and the other EIEs on the forum. I feel uneasy, slightly alarmed, and inadequate when I read your posts, instead of enjoying them. Even your avatar feels different from what I am used to seeing from EIEs.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    I have no identical relations irl, but when I interact with EIEs on the forum, I mostly feel this sense of relief that there are others out there like me and I am not alone. I also know that we would not be able to help each other much, because of having similar weaknesses. I never have difficulty understanding their posts. Their style of communication is similar to mine, and is usually pleasantly free from drama. I dont know why people think EIEs are dramatic.

On the other hand, there is nothing to compare with the amazingness of the resonance of communicating with an LSI. Information to fill in the gaps is provided just as I need it. I can watch someone being startled by the same resonance and moved by my Fe. Se and Ti are there to relieve me. Interacting with the one LSI that I know is life-giving. I can't imagine identical relations being that energizing or satisfying.
    If not, what type you suppose she was?
    I had had my suspicions she was IEE, but after my experience with them I can say Delta NF doesn't exude as much force. And, she did.
    And there is zero possibility I am LSE, the dual.

LSIs disregard me, I am invariably seen as too petty for them.

If you're convinced EIE is not dramatic I don't know what is. SEE? SLE? SEEs I have met are entertaining, but lack the spark. I don't think she was SLE either, they seem fairly common and she seemed nothing like others I'd met.

Are you sure that you are EIE? Your writing style is very different from mine and the other EIEs on the forum. I feel uneasy, slightly alarmed, and inadequate when I read your posts, instead of enjoying them. Even your avatar feels different from what I am used to seeing from EIEs.
    Could be enneagram, I'm a core 7w8 and Triple-Id. (I tried 6 but it wasn't remotely comparable to 6s I'd met IRL.)

Sienna's pretty sure I'm Beta NF. I'm far too weak for Beta ST and far too -- noisy -- for other quadra.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I couldn't begin to analyze your friend's type, but I will say that you might have been right that she was ESE. My ESE friends are generally louder, more colorful, and more impactful than me. I think Ni makes me always consider whether I should say or do something. The ESEs do not seem to be as reflective, they are just out there, making a direct impact on their environment. I don't want to say that they are inconsiderate, because they are nice people. But I am much more likely not to say what I am really thinking.

My IEE friends are a little more psychologically oriented than my ESE friends, and also seem more outgoing than I seem. They are so funny with their Ne giving them all kinds of ideas. But the Si dual-seeking can wear me out and take away some of the fun of being with them. I almost feel like I have to provide for their needs. I never feel that way with ESEs.

I am telling you that EIEs can be outspoken, but we do not deserve the dramatic label regarding external behavior. We are dramatic on the inside. I would never bring out my private drama and parade it around.

This is a quote from the 7 description: "They constantly seek new and exciting experiences..." That is NOT true of me. I like to learn, and I want to learn all of the time. But I do not seek out novel experiences.

Look in a Ne-valuing quadra for your type.

What is your polr? What is painful for you? What drives you crazy about other people?
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    I couldn't begin to analyze your friend's type, but I will say that you might have been right that she was ESE. My ESE friends are generally louder, more colorful, and more impactful than me. I think Ni makes me always consider whether I should say or do something. The ESEs do not seem to be as reflective, they are just out there, making a direct impact on their environment. I don't want to say that they are inconsiderate, because they are nice people. But I am much more likely not to say what I am really thinking.
    I was referring to a different person when I said ESE. I mentioned I knew ESEs who could almost have qualified for my duals, however this person I mentioned behaved even more appealingly to me than the ESEs.

And it seems you may have neglected that ESEs are Si-Creative while EIEs are Si-PoLR. EIE has no interest in physical tranquility in the same sense that xLE has no tolerance for Fi emotional tranquility.

It sounds like you're just neglecting the roles of the specific functions and attributing everything "perfect" to Ni and somehow everything undesirable to ESE, which is bullshit because they still lead with the same function.
    Because of Si-PoLR, EIE cannot bring its body to tranquility. That is its flaw.
    Because of Ni-PoLR, ESE cannot realize its internal position in space. That is its flaw.

It sounds like you're just playing Ni Special Snowflake again.
    Why is there so much dogshit about ESEs?

I am telling you that EIEs can be outspoken, but we do not deserve the dramatic label regarding external behavior. We are dramatic on the inside. I would never bring out my private drama and parade it around.
    Fe does not choose whether or not it "parades itself around" because it is extroverted. You describe Fi.
    ESEs are Se-Demonstrative but EIEs are Se-Seeking.

This is a quote from the 7 description: "They constantly seek new and exciting experiences..." That is NOT true of me. I like to learn, and I want to learn all of the time. But I do not seek out novel experiences.

Look in a Ne-valuing quadra for your type.

What is your polr? What is painful for you? What drives you crazy about other people?
    Did you just link Enneagram 7 to Ne?
    Enneagram and functions are unrelated.

And, EIE has 4-dimensional Ne Demonstrative. It's not used consciously but is almost equal in power to its Fe.

ESE behaves the same with Se-Demonstrative but does not actively seek it. Seeking functions are more definitive of a type's motivations than are Demonstratives. Se-valuing quadra will always behave more exhuberantly and Ne-valuing less so.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cubozoan View Post
    I was referring to a different person when I said ESE. I mentioned I knew ESEs who could almost have qualified for my duals, however this person I mentioned behaved even more appealingly to me than the ESEs.

And it seems you may have neglected that ESEs are Si-Creative while EIEs are Si-PoLR. EIE has no interest in physical tranquility in the same sense that xLE has no tolerance for Fi emotional tranquility.

It sounds like you're just neglecting the roles of the specific functions and attributing everything "perfect" to Ni and somehow everything undesirable to ESE, which is bullshit because they still lead with the same function.
    Because of Si-PoLR, EIE cannot bring its body to tranquility. That is its flaw.
    Because of Ni-PoLR, ESE cannot realize its internal position in space. That is its flaw.

It sounds like you're just playing Ni Special Snowflake again.
    Why is there so much dogshit about ESEs?

Fe does not choose whether or not it "parades itself around" because it is extroverted. You describe Fi.
    ESEs are Se-Demonstrative but EIEs are Se-Seeking.

Did you just link Enneagram 7 to Ne?
    Enneagram and functions are unrelated.

And, EIE has 4-dimensional Ne Demonstrative. It's not used consciously but is almost equal in power to its Fe.

ESE behaves the same with Se-Demonstrative but does not actively seek it. Seeking functions are more definitive of a type's motivations than are Demonstratives. Se-valuing quadra will always behave more exhuberantly and Ne-valuing less so.
    I am not going to be able to do justice to your post, because I am running out of time today, but I do want to briefly respond that I am sorry that you got the idea that I think I am a special snowflake. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, I think I am ridiculous and slow and not special. I think every type has useful things to contribute to the socion, and no type is lesser for their strong and valued functions.

In fact, I can't keep up with ESEs, whom I love and admire for the way they rock the physical world.

I hope that you are not saying that Fe valuing types have no discretion in what they reveal about themselves - that we are unable to use Fi. I would have to disagree with you.

I am sorry, but I also have to disagree with you that Se-valuing quadras will always behave more exuberantly and Ne-valuing less so. Perhaps we have a different understanding of the meaning of the word exuberance, but I could never keep up with the Ne-seeking energy and behavior of my Alpha and Delta EP and EJ friends.

Sorry about wrongly linking enneagram and functions. I don't know that much about it but since you referred to it in your self description, I assumed that I could read the seven description and infer something about your personality.

I hope you find success in using the forum to nail down your self-typing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mention intensity which is something i usually associate with activity relations. I find myself hitting it off with IEIs straight away, I've even found myself attracted to them before speaking to them.

Socionics aside, it could be anyone really if you're infatuated with a new person and get a rush of hormones. Heck, I couldn't get enough of a conflictor in the early stages once upon a time.

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)