1 Thread(s)

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He's probably Ni/Se sx/so ....but I can't decide between Se ego or Ni ego (EJ ..)

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe-INFp

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default 'Fishing with John'

My favorite 'Fishing with John' episode!

I Willem Dafoe.

Creepy-male

IEI or EIE

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some Ni-dominant... his energy doesn't really seem to fit EJ.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

doesn't he look a bit too "tough" and manly for that lol

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
    doesn't he look a bit too "tough" and manly for that lol
    I go Se-SLE 8w9, 854 tritype makes sense, leaned to one of the so-last stacks. Not the first time I had someone at SLE and saw NF votes everywhere, probably won't be the last.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

base can be tough especially those with vision, having suggestive doesn't make you a pussy, just sorta suggests being quite out of tune with tangible reality, in your mind a lot and needing to be brought down out of it to experience it physically instead of pondering about it. One interpretation I kinda like for is by Golihov, who calls it the integrity or harmony of the internal situation. It's said that base can sustain composure or calm even if everything around them is in chaos, so long as their ideological beliefs aren't affected and they remain true to themselves. I can imagine that coming out in bad ass ways. I've also had times where I've been more courageous than my SLE sister, where I've remained calm trying to deal with a situation while she's losing her shit.

This guy kinda reminds me of Stephen King but seems more ILI than IEI. Where do you see -SLE in him, @woofwoofl?

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olly From Wally World View Post
    This guy kinda reminds me of Stephen King but seems more ILI than IEI. Where do you see -SLE in him, @woofwoofl?
    First, nonverbal expressions, especially eyes, led me to SLE (Jim Carrey mainly, also Henry Rollins, Se-SLE), next Lou Reed (Se-LSI), then Mehmet Oz. 4 to 5 minutes into 2009 Berlindale interview had recognition of, and confusion over, the concept of "an actor" in terms of inherence (Ne, aristocracy; delta), and instead went into people being united by actively making movies (beta aristocracy). Concrete details everywhere in his speech. Imo bodily movements show a barely contained energy (HP cog, likely heightened by extro + narrative), asking/process should be more monolithic and stiff.

TIM
    9w1
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

woody harrelson mirite

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

my initial hunch was IEI-Fe

His expression style is rather jumbled and chaotic. It feels very dynamic. And he's got that positivist irrational habit of throwing out commentary in addendum and attaching it to what has been previously said, "also...also...and" instead of carefully sorting things out.

Dafoe: "...I really made a conscious effort to mix it up, not because in itself it's not the job of an actor to do all different things, but for me that's what I'm interested in. You've got to be careful because you've got to work with what you have, not just for vanity's sake, but I think the best part of being an actor sometimes is the opportunity to transform yourself superficially, and deeply. So, it's true in the beginning I started playing villains and I think that's pretty clear because if you don't conventionally look a certain way and you've got a certain kind of presence when you're young, then what's available to you is character roles and the best character roles when you're young tend to be villains. And, also, it's fun to be bad and the only problem is often villain roles are devices and they lack a certain depth. They're signs, they're signals and after a little while you want something to chew on and if you function in a film it's the same too often. I think what happens is you develop a language that distances you from a certain kind of flashpoint of inspiration and creativity and you may refine that and that may be your work, but I'm not so interested in that. I think the best work comes when you're unsure, when you're terrified, when you're off balance."

"I think all characters live in you. You just frame them, give them circumstances, and that character will happen."

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to think LSI, but IEI probably works better.