Thread: Member Questionnaire (Lithe)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Lithe)

-
    Last edited by Hiraeth; 03-20-2016 at 09:03 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

THis is an NF. Mby a Beta NF because drama and change .
    Last edited by Amber; 01-12-2015 at 02:45 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lithe View Post
    When I say drama, it's not necessarily in a bad way but plain sweet relationships would quickly annoy me.
    Hi , are you my former IEI crush that could not understand why I think Fe IS drama in a bad way ??
    I like you , what you wrote but sure you're BetaNF.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Welcome to the forum.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by morningthaw View Post
    THis is an NF. Mby a Beta NF because drama and change .
    I get an NF feel too but by the questionnaire no particular type jumps out at me. My sister (EII) and I could have answered these questions very similar to Lithe and my EII sister's relationships over the years have had plenty of drama and change. She just hides it from others more than I do and she is quicker to put a positive spin on the changes in her life even when she sees them as negative, in her heart. I analyze first then see the positive. If I deem them negative I will just accept that it is what it is and move forward. She will continue to look for more opportunities and the possibility that it will still turn out exactly as she wants it to.

My drama tends to spill out and effect the whole family, especially when I don't want it to, (I guess my drama is more large scale than hers) and hers is contained within the relationship. She even hides it from me sometimes and we are very close. She will share more with my ESE sister than me. I guess I am not as good a listener as my ESE sister.

My sister does seem to hate violence and conflict more than me. She tries to be a peacemaker between others even if she doesn't have a stake in the outcome. I think she may be a core enneagram 9 though and she is sp/sx. People have said her energy is heavier than mine, even though I am an Etype 4. I think I understand what they mean. Fe vs Fi perhaps. Not sure if any of this is helpful. Might even be more confusing.

I go now....

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I would like to hear a EII saying this:

Nothing is steady, nothing is granted, conquering all the time.

What are your most important values?
    No clue, my values weirdly shift upon people I have in front of me.

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I am not religious but I believe in otherworlds, spirits, unexplainable power, reincarnation and fate.
    If things happen, it’s because it’s destiny. The world cannot be assessed objectively, there is something mysterious and unknown behind.

-- and this:
    advice regarding dieting (which I follow quite randomly, by phases, I either eat too much or nothing, super healthy or like a trash).

- and this:
    I can hoard stuff and clean at the very last moment when I know that someone will pop up at home.
    I have a box with clothes to iron, waiting since August.
    My wardrobe is full of surprises too.

Type : IEI or SEI (the former as the first choice, given the supernatural mumbo, reincarnation, and fate)
    Last edited by Amber; 01-14-2015 at 01:12 PM.

I just saw that you haven't finished your Questionnaire. Indication for your type maybe? jk
    Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 07-12-2015 at 08:26 AM.

well... a lot of it reads like by-the-book Se dual seeking. -- I admire powerful personalities who can bend others and get what they want from them, something I need to learn.

Your questionnaire could point to emotivist, like you reach out to people, you're not afraid to contact them on an emotional level, but therefore you might have trouble to distance and say no? -- Learn to say no when needed. Learn to feel less involved in unimportant situations.

Emotivists: distance themselves form requests of others to do or consider something with greater difficulty than from emotions and worries of others.

IEI > ILI might be possible, I mean just going by book theory ILI, EIE -- Constructivist.But well it's all up to you. This questionnaire is only just a little glimpse into your inner world, so you decide.
    Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 04-06-2015 at 09:08 AM.

Some Reinin traits seem all Greek to me...
    Welcome to the club, I mean some of them are not mutually exclusive and I think people can do both, or it isn't very clear why one type is this and the other one that? depends... questions over questions ... that's why I stressed by the book theory.

If somebody irl told you this, it could be an indicator that I didn't pulled sth. out of my ass or saw stuff that isn't there, but well in the end you probably know best. Maybe roam the forum here and there, maybe there is more stuff going on and only time or interaction brings them to light?
    Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 04-06-2015 at 09:08 AM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
    I would like to hear a EII saying this:

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I am not religious but I believe in otherworlds, spirits, unexplainable power, reincarnation and fate.
    If things happen, it’s because it’s destiny. The world cannot be assessed objectively, there is something mysterious and unknown behind.

-- and this:
    advice regarding dieting (which I follow quite randomly, by phases, I either eat too much or nothing, super healthy or like a trash).

- and this:
    I can hoard stuff and clean at the very last moment when I know that someone will pop up at home.
    I have a box with clothes to iron, waiting since August.
    My wardrobe is full of surprises too.

Type : IEI or SEI (the former as the first choice, given the supernatural mumbo, reincarnation, and fate)
    These are all the things I can see my sister saying with some variation. I was able to eliminate the first two things you listed though.

She believes in God and admires Jesus, is not really religious though but we grew up in a home with strong beliefs related to the supernatural and psychic ability so she also believes in otherworlds, magic and such. The difference is she doesn't believe as strong as I do and probably does not completely believe in faeries or aliens but she has read any book I gave her on the subjects. She does believe in angels and demons/good and evil. She might laugh if I say I saw a faery but she is open-minded. She would not think I was delusional. She is very open to the idea of past lives and reincarnation but she does not study it like I do. She is really into chakras and went to a school to become a holistic health doctor and Reiki healer. She still does reiki but gave up the holistic stuff because it was too much work.

Like if I give her details on past lives I have lived she might say. "anything is possible so I'm not saying you are wrong." She believes my dreams have a tendency to be prophetic and she asks me not to tell her if I see something "bad" in a dream. I have been on many forums related to these things over the years and I have met people of every type in these forums. We grew up around this stuff so it is part of our foundation of beliefs. I am not sure if either of us believe in fate/destiny playing a big part in our lives though since we both believe in choice/free will and nothing is set in stone. I might choose to go left instead of right and miss meeting someone who might have been important in my life but I end up meeting someone else... kind of thing.

My sister can be a vegetarian for months at a time then decide she is done with it and will eat junk until she decides she wants to eat healthy again. When she smokes weed she doesn't know when to stop eating. Alternatively, She can be so focused on her art that she will not eat a whole day. A lot of her art vibes mystical. She is a writer. She wanted to tattoo the garden of eden on her back. I think I talked her out of it.

She hates cleaning but like me when she knows someone is going to drop by she can clean last moment. She usually employs a weekly housekeeper though. I don't think I have ever seen her use an iron but she will bribe one of the kids to do it. I have "shopped" in her closet before and she has "shopped" in mine. We have similar taste in clothes.

I am not saying Lithe vibes delta in any way but these are not things I would use to dismiss it. She does vibe "light" to me and of course I am going to be drawn to people who express interest in the same things I do since it is not very common around here. It got my attention.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Ohh thanks, my kind of pictures.
    you're welcome.

I am confused
    Then my work here is done.

YWIMW

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I get what you are saying but Delta is out of question (this smiley is funny!)
    I did test as INFj in the Gulenko test I took months ago (my very first one), but when I got deeper into functions, I realised I definitely did not relate to Ne/Si.
    Besides, the description of Dostoïevsky does not correspond to me at all, such a selfless saint-ish flower.
    I am a little devil incarnate
    "Dostoevsky" is half a devil on the inside ...do you think it's for nothing that this writer (EII label in Socionics ) had immense insight into good and evil ( emphasis ) and was so versed at portraying characters who were demonic or struggled against their darker side at least ? I think this type is just much more private and mby subtle in its dealings ...he or she would not boast about anything like a Fe does but prefers to philosophize on the nature of evil and myb lead debates in their inner sanctum instead of using something like this in his / her social persona to seem cool , like you kind of do .
    Last edited by Amber; 01-15-2015 at 10:26 PM.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is beauty? What is love? Beauty is totally subjective and is in the eyes of the beholder.
    Love is connection, soul bound, passion, sometimes drama, ripping the heart in and out, followed by sparkles and butterflies in the stomach.
    what would be one instance of you being in love with someone or something?
    what kind of traits did you admire or aspire to in those cases?

f things happen, it’s because it’s destiny. The world cannot be assessed objectively, there is something mysterious and unknown behind.
    Demonstrate that destiny exists.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Two hot bitches

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I fall in love I get obsessed.If it's with an idea, I gather as much information as possible.
    When it's a person I secretly want to possess and to be possessed. I admire reckless men who are not afraid of stepping off the cliff into the darkness.
    Anything you believe in exists.. The power of faith, the unravelled webs of mind.
    If I believe in godzilla it doesn't mean that he or she exists Ti valuing introvert type.