Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's my type? (Capp)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's my type? (Capp)

No worries, I know a lot of important things, but I'm still not sure about my type.
    I'm certain about my club. ST. I'm very pragmatic and down to earth, I know that Se, Si, Ti and Te are my best, but the problem is I can't really tell apart Se+Ti and Si+Te. I understand what the elements are about, I know theory well, but It's hard for me to pick what is more accurate to my usual behavior and what elements are stronger.
    So. You will ask me some questions guys or should I give you pictures? Anyway, I'm looking foward to your posts.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

picsssssssss

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okey, but I don't have any on my computer now. So I'll post them leter, today or tommorow. In that case I'm just waiting for "no pics" questions and advices.

TIM
    IEI; 2w1sp
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forget ST. Maybe you should start with a quadra.
    What quadra do you feel like you belong to the most? click

What types do you suspect for yourself? (You had to have eliminated SOME at least.)

What about the dichotomies? If you can't pinpoint all of them, at least some you can be sure about... click

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Quadra - hard to tell really, but if I must choose, I choose Delta.
    2. Types, as I said - SLE, LSI, LSE or SLI.
    3. Dichotomies - Strategy, Result, Declaring, Yielding.
    Last edited by Capp; 01-11-2015 at 08:29 AM.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can be SLI.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CAM00176.jpgCAM00183.jpgCAM00184.jpgCAM00180.jpg
    Shithair after sleeping.
    Whatever, type me guys, please.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, SLI could work, based on our short conversation we had just earlier + VI. Your face has a bit of a softness to it though compared to other SLIs.

Which romance style do you relate with the most? Infantile, caregiving, aggressor, or victim?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typing based on THAT short conversation is usually useless I think, but It's not a fact, so well, who knows. Ok, I'm look forward to the opinions of others. Should I repeat that? Probably no.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capp View Post
    No worries, I know a lot of important things, but I'm still not sure about my type.
    I'm certain about my club. ST. I'm very pragmatic and down to earth, I know that Se, Si, Ti and Te are my best, but the problem is I can't really tell apart Se+Ti and Si+Te. I understand what the elements are about, I know theory well, but It's hard for me to pick what is more accurate to my usual behavior and what elements are stronger.
    So. You will ask me some questions guys or should I give you pictures? Anyway, I'm looking foward to your posts.
    So do you mean you relate equally well to Se and Si? Explain more about this. The same for Te/Ti.

As for which elements are stronger, these will be strong elements for all STs. I think you need to approach this more from the question, which elements are conscious and which ones are nearly fully automatic unconscious. Conscious ones are the valued functions. You consciously value them in a sense. You are able to talk about them in this fashion. etc. The actions from the unconscious ones (from ID block) you don't directly control and you tend to not prefer them in a cognitive way, there is some degree of cognitive aversion.

How comfortable are you with saying "very down to earth"? Do you ever care about anything beyond that? If so, how/what?

1. Quadra - hard to tell really, but if I must choose, I choose Delta.
    2. Types, as I said - SLE, LSI, LSE or SLI.
    3. Dichotomies - Strategy, Result, Declaring, Yielding.
    Why Delta?

Your dichotomies indicate SLE or LIE.

Shithair after sleeping.
    Whatever, type me guys, please.
    ...low Fe high Ti, idk if valued elements.

But I suggest you treat VI with a healthy dose of skepticism You will not find a whole lot of consistency in VI typings by different people. The same can be said about typing by concrete behavioural traits.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Yeah, SLI could work, based on our short conversation we had just earlier + VI. Your face has a bit of a softness to it though compared to other SLIs.

Which romance style do you relate with the most? Infantile, caregiving, aggressor, or victim?
    That convo I saw from a Se stance but that's prob. my own bias, I'm sure it can be framed in a SLI way too

Btw you were being the biggest ever Asking type in that convo (superficially, as I did not see your motivation behind that behaviour so this is not a conclusion on type.)

Typing based on THAT short conversation is usually useless I think, but It's not a fact, so well, who knows. Ok, I'm look forward to the opinions of others. Should I repeat that? Probably no.
    I agree it's useless because it could be placed in various different contexts :/

You forgot to answer her question on romance styles

Why not repeat it lol. ....you don't come off as SLI Se ignoring there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. I just can't get the practical path in my mind wich will follow me to demarcation Se/Si, Te/Ti. I was told that xe "are" objective functions and xi subjective. In that case I will relate more to Te, because I want to have objective facts in my head, not logical correaltions between them. But that's what I can say about it now.
    2. Becouse I don't really like big groups of people (of course sometimes yes, but reraly), I don't o to parties. Beta's NF's are really dramatic and their expressions are not enjoyable for me, but I know I can mix up Delta NF's and Beta NF's. Exactly: "Fe blocked with Ni:
    • Delta types rarely display their deep passions and vision, preferring instead to talk in more neutral terms about what they want to do and why.
    • Delta types reject dramatism and emotional affect in favor of wry humor and understatement.
    • Delta types don't tend to form or maintain groups based on fun, emotional interaction, but only take groups seriously that perform some common productive or restful activity.
    • Delta types generally dislike using poetic wording when describing their inner state, but talk simply about what they feel or their bodily sensations."

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

1. I just can't get the practical path in my mind wich will follow me to demarcation Se/Si, Te/Ti. I was told that xe "are" objective functions and xi subjective. In that case I will relate more to Te, because I want to have objective facts in my head, not logical correaltions between them. But that's what I can say about it now.
    OK, did you get the idea on the conscious vs unconscious functions? I guess you mean you recognize Te as consciously valued?

2. Becouse I don't really like big groups of people (of course sometimes yes, but reraly), I don't o to parties. Beta's NF's are really dramatic and their expressions are not enjoyable for me, but I know I can mix up Delta NF's and Beta NF's. Exactly: "Fe blocked with Ni:
    • Delta types rarely display their deep passions and vision, preferring instead to talk in more neutral terms about what they want to do and why.
    • Delta types reject dramatism and emotional affect in favor of wry humor and understatement.
    • Delta types don't tend to form or maintain groups based on fun, emotional interaction, but only take groups seriously that perform some common productive or restful activity.
    • Delta types generally dislike using poetic wording when describing their inner state, but talk simply about what they feel or their bodily sensations."
    Well that does sound like you are more SLI if you really relate to all this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Not victim. Other styles - well, a little bit of every.
    OK, did you get the idea on the conscious vs unconscious functions?
    Yea, I know it, but is hard for me to tell what I really suspect from other person or not :/
    Well that does sound like you are more SLI if you really relate to all this.
    Or LSE. I think that choosing from LSE and SLI is the hardest part. couse they are really simular, especially when they have the same subtypes.
    How comfortable are you with saying "very down to earth"? Do you ever care about anything beyond that? If so, how/what?
    Yes, I can care about people and my more idealistic ideas (they come up rarely), but that state maintain briefly.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Yea, I know it, but is hard for me to tell what I really suspect from other person or not :/
    Can you rephrase this because I absolutely didn't understand that you meant. I guess your native language isn't English?

Or LSE. I think that choosing from LSE and SLI is the hardest part. couse they are really simular, especially when they have the same subtypes.
    Is it Te or Si that's always "on".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you rephrase this because I absolutely didn't understand that you meant. I guess your native language isn't English?
    I'm from Poland. Well, I meant that I don't know what are the most valued other persons traits for me.
    Is it Te or Si that's always "on".
    Is it a question? And if so. I think both, as I indirectly said in my first post.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is quite the opposite of useless. To explain, he misspelled a word. Who doesn't misspell words? And I am being serious here. We can eliminate that choice. I tend to accept self typing as a method, as you are what you want yourself to be. You cannot type this person by the functions, he doesn't know the difference between extroversion and introversion. Frankly, I understand the concept, but I don't know which label is which. I understand that Fe is the arrow going from myself out to other people, but I don't understand where the feelings are coming from. Hence why I thought Fi initially.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I'm from Poland. Well, I meant that I don't know what are the most valued other persons traits for me.

Is it a question? And if so. I think both, as I indirectly said in my first post.
    Yep a question. Well you take your time to figure out which one is more often "on"

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    It is quite the opposite of useless. To explain, he misspelled a word. Who doesn't misspell words? And I am being serious here. We can eliminate that choice. I tend to accept self typing as a method, as you are what you want yourself to be. You cannot type this person by the functions, he doesn't know the difference between extroversion and introversion. Frankly, I understand the concept, but I don't know which label is which. I understand that Fe is the arrow going from myself out to other people, but I don't understand where the feelings are coming from. Hence why I thought Fi initially.
    No Fe isn't that arrow at all. I still think you are INTx

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? Wow. And yet O/o/0/o. How can you argue with such evidence? It is so evident that evident that Patrick.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_lMu8V5Xa90

But out my point is that how would you know? And can't you see metaphor?

and I thought Ts were unemotional. :/

like ISTJ. Likes having their emotions pulled and pushed, but doesn't do the pushing. Hence why ENFJ is so good for them. I like doing the pushing, which is why ENFJ is bad for I. ENFJ tires I.

here is a question for Poland. Do I scare you? How do I come off to you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why? Are you from Germany or Russia? Well, I'm not scared, becouse that would be stupid and useless, fear is often useless, but in fact there are lot of racists in Poland now, becouse of jihadists.

So what do you suggest Alomoes? What is the best way to get to know my sociotype or explain me functions better?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi, I'm no expert at VI but from what I know and I've seen , SLI is the right type for you . You also remind me of SLI s I met in real life . Why don't you use the questionnaire you can find here for typing ??? That is a bit more illuminating because questions go deeper .
    Your English is OK by the way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will probably use questionnaire when I will have more time. Now, if you are so kind guys, can you tell me how practicly "always on" function works (Se, Si, Te and Ti).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, did you get the idea on the conscious vs unconscious functions?
    I thought that conscious = valued. I don't know why :/ . Sorry man, that make much more now. And yes, I recognize Te as consciously valued.
    It happens when I read and post too fast >:C and my native language is not english.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Capp)

What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is what makes good feeling/vibrations. Totally subjective.
    Love is something what makes (usually) even better feelings and connect people.
    What are your most important values?
    Being practical, finishing what is started, making profitable decisions, knowing your environment well, being cool-minded in hard situations.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I'm agnostic, becouse It's the most right belief in logical way. Maybe I will be christian in future, who knows.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    They are normal, we are only silly monkeys and silly monkeys will fight for anything what they want. Power is often really nice, pleasant, but is also draining and exhausting (actually, peaple who are against you and your power).
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Politics, psychology, buisness, electronics, games. Why? Well, it gives me nice brain stimulation and fun.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yes, it's really important for me to train my body, I do that and it makes me feel happy. Sports are medicine for many not serious problems.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Meh.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Science books. Films: "Prisoners", "Capitan Phillips", Indiana Jones series, "A serious man", "Fight Club".
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I'm not good at it. I cried long, long, looong time ago. I'm usually smiling, becouse of laugh, not happiness.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    [wtf?] it depends on so many things
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I am always arrogant when I don't want to. I don't know when people like me or not. I can't make my emotions change without doing something like sports. I don't understand women.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Objective, logical thinking, being assertive, doing what I want and being independent, seeking justice and aspiration to it.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    [?] -
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Because sometimes it is profitable.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like people who have new ideas, are stimulating me to fun and I can adventure with them etc. I don't like people who are complaining about everything, easily panic. shout, but do nothing about the problem and I hate gossiping.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Loyalty, understanding, listening, having fun together.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    -
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Discussion, nothing more usually.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    We are not bad, but main social problem now is being not careful to immigrants. Another is bad and false television and cult of politeness in it.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    If we have fun togheter and they are not spoiling my plans then it's ok.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I check them for some time, then I decide if I want to meet with them or not.
    Last edited by Capp; 01-15-2015 at 06:10 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by morningthaw View Post
    Why don't you use the questionnaire you can find here for typing ???
    Done.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi, you are Si type. Mby not sure if you could be ISFp too because daily chores are ' meh' to you . Isn't that a way of 'vulnerable' Extroverted Logics ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I meant that I ignore daily chores a little bit, I can lay in bed all day, but next day I can do lot of things very fast, also I need my own stimulation to daily routine, not other people.
    Well, I think I've got too low Fe and too strong Te, I'm not Te polr.
    But except daily chores, why am I Si type, or what are your other insights about my questionnaire?

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think LSI could be an option

Line "Being practical"...Ti/Se
    Line "Objective, logical thinking"...Ti

On the other hand, your statements about fun are a bit ambiguous. You say several times "have fun." One time is with a friend, you say you like friends you can have fun with. Does this depend on the person? Or does it depend on whether they have the same interests as you? If you can't decide, which would be more disappointing, someone who you couldn't get along with and have fun with outside of your common interests, or someone that likes nothing that you like?

Cult of politeness comment points me away from delta quadra.

Talk about the ways you are a silly monkey in regards to power..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Line "Being practical"...Ti/Se
    Line "Objective, logical thinking"...Ti
    And Te is not?
    If you can't decide, which would be more disappointing, someone who you couldn't get along with and have fun with outside of your common interests, or someone that likes nothing that you like?
    The point of having same interests is having fun anyway IMO. So it don't really matters from what the fun is coused. If we have different interests, but we can have really good time together... well, i'ts great!
    Talk about the ways you are a silly monkey in regards to power.
    I'm not very silly monkey regard to power. I know how to be a good leader and administer well, but my main problem is that (as i wrote) leadership becomes draining for me quite fast and some people argue that I'm lazy or something, but all the people need to be laze, rarely, but they need it.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And Te is not?

The point of having same interests is having fun anyway IMO. So it don't really matters from what the fun is coused. If we have different interests, but we can have really good time together... well, i'ts great!

I'm not very silly monkey regard to power. I know how to be a good leader and administer well, but my main problem is that (as i wrote) leadership becomes draining for me quite fast and some people argue that I'm lazy or something, but all the people need to be laze, rarely, but they need it.
    Well, the reason I think it's not Te is because I think you are on the merry side of merry vs serious, as shown by the middle part of this quote.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the reason I think it's not Te is because I think you are on the merry side of merry vs serious, as shown by the middle part of this quote.
    That sentence have no sanse in logical way, because main concellation is Te, but I understand what you mean - Fe vs Fi desire. Well, maybe I value Fe more, but It's hard to be sure, that's why I'm here.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That sentence have no sanse in logical way, because main concellation is Te, but I understand what you mean - Fe vs Fi desire. Well, maybe I value Fe more, but It's hard to be sure, that's why I'm here.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-Merry-Serious

Concellation isn't a word. What do you mean there?

Also, Ti and Fe(or Te and Fi) are paired to each other as valued traits. This is what forms the dichotomy of merry/serious.

And as far as what is responsible for that...Fe is responsible for fun overall, Te is responsible for activity fun.

Anyway, check out that dichotomy more to be sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Concellation isn't a word. What do you mean there?
    Dichotomy don't make Te "loose" practcality or objective thinking, but this is not important now.
    Anyway, check out that dichotomy more to be sure.
    Yes, I think it can make sense. I'm not emotionaly expressive, but I like to take part in this atmosphere. But as I wrote in my other thread - I hate drama, complaining, showing pain etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. I'm back wiggaz. What are main diffrences between SLI and LSI? I mean, I know, SLI is Si Te and LSI is Ti Se, but I saw some threads on forum where you are telling apart two types without reliance on functions. I didn't find SLI and LSI thread though. Can you help?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Yes, I think it can make sense. I'm not emotionaly expressive, but I like to take part in this atmosphere. But as I wrote in my other thread - I hate drama, complaining, showing pain etc.
    Beta Fe is +Fe, minimizing of negative emotions, esp true for LSI description

So you say you like to be in a Fe environment/atmosphere. To make sure, describe what this atmosphere is exactly like, the kind that you like to be in?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I will probably use questionnaire when I will have more time. Now, if you are so kind guys, can you tell me how practicly "always on" function works (Se, Si, Te and Ti).
    Can you clarify this question more?

...I thought that conscious = valued. I don't know why :/ . Sorry man, that make much more now. And yes, I recognize Te as consciously valued.It happens when I read and post too fast >:C and my native language is not english.
    It's okay. Give some examples of how you see Te as consciously valued for you?

Your test results in another thread were interesting:

Ti - 24
    Te - 20
    Se - 17
    Ne - 15
    Fi - 13
    Ni - 10
    Si - 7
    Fe - 3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, results are interesting. It seems like I've got really low Si and Fe, but Ni too.
    Give some examples of how you see Te as consciously valued for you?
    Logic is always on and I exactly know how to use data for getting what I want and what is needed. Good insights in economy. Mechanics - that's how I see life. Well, mechanics and colours.
    Can you clarify this question more?
    :| Not really. I just want to know how human with "always on" Se, Si, Te, Ti (and I guess Ni and Ne now) functions look.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not satisfaction, it's more like breaking free. "Fuck everything" state that make me feel better for time to time.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE possibly

How do you do with Ni?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Tommorow action planning"? - great! I'm good at it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast