Thread: ENFj/EIE Subtypes

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno
    strange... the extravert type is modest and restraint and the introvert type is more talkative inquisitive and quick tempered

shouldn't they be switched?
    Nope, EJ Je subtypes emphasize J functions, so they are more restrained

EJ Pi subtype emphasize P functions, so they are more spontanesous

it's the same for ESTj ENTj ESFj
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorc
    And ... its not like INFp , quiet Ni-ENFj is different and you can recognize him by well-hidden but still noticable hi inner pressure and extreme intence, and move-after-move perfectionality ("Each word and and actions whould be at its own time") and strict following theese timing rules.
    very very true for me. I could be INFp is I wasn't so tense about rules of how and when and why things should happen.

Another way to separate an Ni-ENFj from an INFp is the ENFj's tendency to change everything/everyone else when something isn't going by plan. INFps would accept what's going on in the world, but ENFj just keeps trying to change the world to fit his vision of it. I still often argue with my ESTj dad, trying to change his views so that we could agree (he does the same thing), but my INFp sister just says, "we have different opinions." and almost never argues with dad.
    I am not so sure about INFps accepting what's going on. I surely don't.. or I'm just an ENFj - Ni

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    strange... the extravert type is modest and restraint and the introvert type is more talkative inquisitive and quick tempered

I tend to agree, though this confused me before. ENFj-Ni is the more artistic, head-in-the-clouds variety, whereas ENFj-Fe tends to deliver more concentrated and pre-planned monologs (the "Public speaker" role on Wikisocion).

Kristiina strikes me more as Fe subtype, actually.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorc
    And ... its not like INFp , quiet Ni-ENFj is different and you can recognize him by well-hidden but still noticable hi inner pressure and extreme intence, and move-after-move perfectionality ("Each word and and actions whould be at its own time") and strict following theese timing rules.
    very very true for me. I could be INFp is I wasn't so tense about rules of how and when and why things should happen.

Another way to separate an Ni-ENFj from an INFp is the ENFj's tendency to change everything/everyone else when something isn't going by plan. INFps would accept what's going on in the world, but ENFj just keeps trying to change the world to fit his vision of it. I still often argue with my ESTj dad, trying to change his views so that we could agree (he does the same thing), but my INFp sister just says, "we have different opinions." and almost never argues with dad.
    I am not so sure about INFps accepting what's going on. I surely don't.. or I'm just an ENFj - Ni
    i know few INFp, and yes, "we have different oppinions" , calmness, acceptance are majot unifying traits. If you have not them you prolly Ni ENFj, espessially if you unsure with your Extraversion/Intraversion.
    Ni Creative

there are 3 levels of sword mastery :
    1.: ability to win with sword in your hand.
    2.: ability to win without sword in your hand, but in your soul.
    3, and the hightest one: without having sword nor in hand not in soul be able to win and bring peace to people.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aha, is that how it works, i've always wondered... thanks

so i'm emphasized on EJ too. hmm

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aha, is that how it works, i've always wondered... thanks

so i'm emphasized on EJ too. hmm
    I think it has more to do with limiting/empowering. EJ-Je is a limiting subtype, and IP-Je is an empowering subtype.

So

"EJ-Je describes a person who is confining oneself humbly to a strict social point of view. "

whereas

"IP-Je describes a person who is enthusiastically trying to create or affirm a new social state and balance that would create more possibilities and freedom to him- or herself. "

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

exactly exactly

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, very well put.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

k here's compilations of ENFj and INFp subtypes hope they help!

ENFj Subtypes

Intuitive subtype: (The Actor)

(Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov) An original and creative person, they’re both extravagant and unpredictable. Very inquisitive and talkative; emotional enough to be impressionable. Internally intense/strained, frequently they doubt their decisions. Emotionally liberated and artistic, they easily express their feelings. Aware of the moods of others and are skilled in positively manipulating them. Speaks with feelings and enthusiasm, yet prone to irony and criticisms they sometimes project a venomous and haughty image. When in a good mood can command the center of attention within any company. Though able to fulfill practical obligations, often lack confidence in this regard. An active and social person, can switch between dressing unusually/extravagantly and simply/modestly. Movements are gusty and impulsive, lacking in restraint.

(Victor Gulenko) Predisposed to reflection, internal fluctuations and doubts. Thinks descriptively, is inclined to philosophy. Not very critical of external appearances, not exacting of their food. Reserved, sensitive, fragile, speaks out unobtrusively, They are popular and punctual. A good educator and teacher; can entice their listeners. Outwardly calm. Eloquent when recounting material.

(Sexual behaviour) Inclined to idealize their object of love. Are very touchy and emotional, especially when wounded. Strongly express enthusiasm and frequently dramatize events. For them sexual reciprocity occurs in a contradictory fashion not predictable by their behaviour. While they, at one time, appear original, passionate and sexual, at another time they will express haughtiness, coldness and a tendency towards inconstancy. Their different nuances inspire strong expressions of opposing emotions. Their tendency towards jealousy and distrust leads them to accumulate emotions, which must be periodically discharged through quarrels, reconciliations, etc. Have need of a moderately emotional, thoughtful, persistent and initiative-taking partner who knows how to quiet them, encourage them, and inspire them with confidence in their feelings.

Ethical subtype: (The Tutor)
    (Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov) The ethical subtype tries to behave according to the rules of good form in society. Are internally emotional, but usually modest and constrained in their emotional expression. Sensitive and vulnerable, alone in a shower may often experience dramatic emotions, but in front of strangers they restrain themselves. Find it difficult to relax due to internal strains, wounds, and overarching ambitions; while internally suffering from a set of complexes, externally they appear proud and aloof. Usually cautious and prone to think actions through beforehand; nervous with themselves but patient and persistent they are able to achieve their goals. Exacting in enforcing that their associates observe ethical standards of behavior and prone to rashly provide remarks and advice when they see people conflict with these ethical standards. Mood varies: cold, haughty, obstinate and exacting, then soft, sincere, affable and seemingly defenseless. Movements are smooth, sometimes demonstrative, when they want they can dress effectively, yet modestly for the occasion.

(Victor Gulenko) Emotionally excited, sharp. Demonstrates fervent feelings, is decisively artistic. Easily yields to flattery. Characterized by aristocratic manners. Frequently a good speaker or a political leader with patriotic leanings. Is internally dramatic and spontaneous, loves to demonstrate his opinion. Outwardly they can shock those around them by extremes in clothing – a hobo with soiled sleeves. They can, on the contrary, dress in vivid or aristocratically choice clothes.

(Sexual behaviour) Are not confident in themselves; subjected to doubts and fluctuations. Erotically do not enjoy displaying initiative. Inclined to analyze the behaviour of their partner. With those, whom they love, are sensitive and thoughtful. Tires quite quickly from routine. Internally are particularly sentimental and romantic. Aim for stable relations and display constancy in their attachments. Not likely to pardon roughness and/or incorrect behaviour. Need a serious, imperturbable, proper and self-possessed partner. This subtype commands the will to learn how to scatter human doubts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

INFp Subtypes

Intuitive subtype: (The Idealist)

(Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov) The intuitive subtype appears as a quiet, tactful, languid and diffident individual. They seem torn off from reality, inert and poorly adapted to life. However, such impressions are erroneous, for they possess a fine intuition, which aids them in establishing useful connections and obtaining support from influential people. Seem externally serene but sentimentally are disposed to experience moodiness and bouts of melancholy. While their voice at times seems monotonous they often induce a light surprise, even full interest, from the interlocutor. Outwardly are pensive, slightly strained/intense.. Prone to emanate sadness masked in sardonic irony. Speech is measured, smooth and intimately heart-felt. On their face they almost constantly exude a polite half-smile that easily wins people’s trust. Gestures are modest, shy. Gait is ponderous, elegant.

(Victor Gulenko) Facial expression is typically interrogative, and they seem calm, dreamy, and contemplative. Their line of behaviour is frequently passive. Romantic spirits. They live in the world of illusions, and they attempt to avoid negative emotions. They can be optimistic. They shrink away from conflict situations and support compromises. They are restrained in their clothing, elegant and refined. They can fulfill the functions of an abstract thinker, work in psychology and psychotherapy.

(Sexual behaviour) Act slowly, are patient and shy. Romantic, elevate themselves in feelings and dream about a great and prolonged love. Yielding in everyday demands (will try to be economically practical if their partner desires). Appear sexually timid, but their aim is for sexual harmony and the reaching of spiritual and physical perfection. Often act somewhat unsure of themselves. Require a volitional, decisive, active and energetic partner, whom possesses feelings of humor and inspiring confidence.

Ethical subtype: (The Diplomat)

(Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov) The ethical subtype provides the impression of a soft, charming and emotional person. Usually look inspired and optimistic. Possess a fine sense of humor allowing them to list their problems and failures while smiling. Are ironic, crafty, unpredictably and inconsistent in behaviour and conversation. Creating original contrasts, they can unexpectedly prick and then just as quickly embrace/kiss. Artistic and charming; are eloquent in dialogue, occasionally portraying shades of familiarity and impudence. They’re generally affable, kind and careful. Easily draw attention and thereby attract people; talent towards persuasion: states requests in such a manner that it is difficult to refuse them. Movements are graceful as is their gait. Speech is emotional, rich with shades, sometimes melodious.

(Victor Gulenko) Flatters and is charming and communicable. If they see negative emotions in the people around them, they will try to arrange things so that people will calm down. They will mobilize well in dangerous situations. Loves to be in the centre of attention and dramatize proceedings, possesses a sense of humour. They easily manipulate by intonation and voice; can work successfully as a journalist --- They easily succeed in enticing the person they talk to. Outwardly they can appear extravagant; frequently takes a bohemian and bright form.

(Sexual behaviour) Strongly emotional and they express their emotions easily. Are coquettish, enticing, and dress with taste. The aesthetes in relations, they value good manners. Know how to provoke their partner’s initiative. Usually remain diplomatic but sometimes become capricious, exacting and easily agitated, however they are easily appeased. Love sexual games and prolonged preparations. Need a strong, loyal, practical, sensitive and initiative-taking partner; and sufficient support in their lives.
    INFp-Ni

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Those were quotes from Smilingeyes, btw.)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    (Those were quotes from Smilingeyes, btw.)
    I know, but it's still lovely to feel like I'm not the only one that uses that stuff

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I am ENFj - Ni... it fits even moreso than INFp Fe. And yet, they are sooo similar.. yikesss. I feel like I would get along much better with an ISTj than an ESTp for some reason -- well, I've already had my experiences and they do confirm such. ISTjs provide more stability and that is what I most desire.. the feeling of knowing that yes, this will happen.. *sighs and calms down*

I always feel inner tension too, ALWAYS.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like you need an IJ, more so than an EP. What do you think?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    Sounds like you need an IJ, more so than an EP. What do you think?
    I think so very much. Most of my relationships have been with Exxps and I never got what I really needed.. stability and assurance. I would always feel sort of.. on the edge, you know what I mean? It was just so erratic .. fun yes, but I would prefer being the one that is more social - I'd like to have that solid rock kind of figure to lean on .. very decisive because I am indecisive as hell..

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my experience, ISTjs are anything but indecisive...
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw i just found that i am Fe subtype ocassionally..... do you believe me according stuff i posting ? Does it make sence more than Ni ?
    Btw more facts - My mom ESFj (that forcing me to Fe every time i talk to her) and seems i met ISTj-Ti recently..... I finding myself more Ni in past though i had and have periods when i see myfelf more Fe.
    Any comments appreciated....
    Ni Creative

there are 3 levels of sword mastery :
    1.: ability to win with sword in your hand.
    2.: ability to win without sword in your hand, but in your soul.
    3, and the hightest one: without having sword nor in hand not in soul be able to win and bring peace to people.

Creepy-

[QUOTE=Jadae;105884]ENFj: Fe/Ni

Educator- Ethical subtype(Fe), producing subtype.

Artist- Intuitive subtype (Ni), creative subtype.

QUOTE]

Is anyone else Fe and Ni in equal measure? Every time I test (both online tests and the more official one at my university) I come out equal on both (38% on each, in case that's relevant). Is anyone else like that? I think it explains why I seem to have such seperate sides to myself, dependent on where I am/whom I'm with (although I recognize that this is typical of most ENFJ's). Thoughts? Experiences?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

subtype tends to be S+D0

subtype tends to be S-D0

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    subtype tends to be S+D0

subtype tends to be S-D0
    it all became clear! Now I understand it all!
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think maybe ENFJs are both. I think its more useful to combine Socionics and Enneagram to look for dispositions.

i think ENFJs relate creatively, playfully, and in a manner to expidite (like estps), can create harmony (like the infp), and bring about order (like the istj) all these shared attributes among the quadrant.

Each type does the same thing in its own order. I think the ESTP relates as a teacher. They can educate about products while promoting them and if they rip someone off that teaches them a lesson, but they aslo can work in security or enforce rules or standards as they expidite (like istj) and finallyi think they go through monastic periods and desire health like the INFP.

anyway so then the infp relates as an inspector making sure people keep on their paths....teaches people how to stay engaged in life like enfj and then finally conquers individuals and "promotes" like estp health.

so i think any subtypes should be drawn from that model. it makes the most sense given the dynamics of quadrant members. although I'm nto sure why. If balance is the goal then I dont see associating ourselve with one of those three alternate roles or four roles as being somehow a more genuine part of us (just a lesser conscious function or differently utilized than other people).
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ;199635
    In my experience, ISTjs are anything but indecisive...
    and thank god for that, too.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

subtype tends to be S+D0

subtype tends to be S-D0
    explain this. Maybe you know something I'd like to know.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
    explain this. Maybe you know something I'd like to know.
    S+D0 EIE's look more extroverted than S-D0 EIE's.

For example, ****** and Freud don't look like "classical" EIE's, who are E2.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

S+D0 EIE's look more extroverted than S-D0 EIE's.

For example, ****** and Freud don't look like "classical" EIE's, who are E2.
    I am EIE, yet I am not very extroverted and I am not E2. Does this mean I get my personal extra place in your Ti system?
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am EIE, yet I am not very extroverted and I am not E2. Does this mean I get my personal extra place in your Ti system?
    How can you tell you're not E2 ? On your photo you really looked E2.

Besides, Twos are as extroverted as Threes. Except that Twos are more extroverted socially, and Threes physically.

It's pretty much like comparing Nines to Eights.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can you tell you're not E2 ? On your photo you really looked E2.

Besides, Twos are as extroverted as Threes. Except that Twos are more extroverted socially, and Threes physically.

It's pretty much like comparing Nines to Eights.
    I'm a generally helpful person, but I'm not two because I only help people who can help themselves. I think peope who expect others to help them are weak people. Helping the weak is pointless. Imagine a marathon and someone falls. Someone else stops running and helps that person and lets other people run by. I would never do that. I might slow down and see if they REALLY need help, but probably I'd just think, "tough luck, dude, try not to fall next time. " and keep running.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a generally helpful person, but I'm not two because I only help people who can help themselves. I think peope who expect others to help them are weak people. Helping the weak is pointless. Imagine a marathon and someone falls. Someone else stops running and helps that person and lets other people run by. I would never do that. I might slow down and see if they REALLY need help, but probably I'd just think, "tough luck, dude, try not to fall next time. " and keep running.
    You should think of being E1.

But then, you'd be more likely EII instead. Sometimes, EII's may be mistaken for EIE's.

E3 is still possible though.

Don't you like weak people ? OK, I know, S0 types tend to think "it's someone else's problem to help them"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should think of being E1.

But then, you'd be more likely EII instead. Sometimes, EII's may be mistaken for EIE's.

E3 is still possible though.

Don't you like weak people ? OK, I know, S0 types tend to think "it's someone else's problem to help them"
    S0 - does that mean I'm EIE? Does that mean I'm Ni-sub? Does that mean I'm E3?

I'm tellin ya - I don't know about Phitypes yet. I'm developing curiosity, so I probably will read about them when I get time.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL when you talked about the weak people who cannot think for themselves, Please name those type of people becuase i think you are referring to that type i ahve in mind

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000 View Post
    LOL when you talked about the weak people who cannot think for themselves, Please name those type of people becuase i think you are referring to that type i ahve in mind
    I don't think it's type-related. If I had to guess, I think people that are the least assertive are Ni and Si dominants (INFp, INTp, ISFp, ISTp). And me. But I hide it well, so it takes a while for people to notice this about me.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think people that are the least assertive are Ni and Si dominants (INFp, INTp, ISFp, ISTp).
    Except if phitype S-

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its ok when people ask for help if they seem weak. What ticks me the most is the people who pretend they dont know the stuff and they make it seems like they want you to help them becuase you are susposed to and they prolong it by asking irrevant questions.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its ok when people ask for help if they seem weak. What ticks me the most is the people who pretend they dont know the stuff and they make it seems like they want you to help them becuase you are susposed to and they prolong it by asking irrevant questions.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Markuz; 04-18-2015 at 09:41 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it's type-related. If I had to guess, I think people that are the least assertive are Ni and Si dominants (INFp, INTp, ISFp, ISTp). And me. But I hide it well, so it takes a while for people to notice this about me.
    Forgive me if I'm somehow misunderstanding you, but do you mean to imply that INFp, INTp, ISFp, and ISTP are weak? And/or cannot think for themselves?

I wouldn't say I'm not assertive, but rather than I usually feel "pushed" into it and unsure of myself (ie: always with a certain amount of reluctance or discomfort). Thus, people likely tend to perceive me as always slightly defensive or somewhat obnoxious. I tend to miss the mark on assertion and veer somewhere past it into aggression. Having to assert myself is always a bit of an annoyance.
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tend to be assertive around my mom and sister and less so around everyone else... sometimes I can muster up a lot of assertiveness... other times I become extremely soft spoken and passive... but still not around my mom and sister... it confuses me.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I tend to be assertive around my mom and sister and less so around everyone else... sometimes I can muster up a lot of assertiveness... other times I become extremely soft spoken and passive... but still not around my mom and sister... it confuses me.
    Then you may be E5. Some Fives swing between S- and S+, especially when Intimate.

But what do you mean by being "soft-spoken" or "passive" ?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aka-kitsune View Post
    Forgive me if I'm somehow misunderstanding you, but do you mean to imply that INFp, INTp, ISFp, and ISTP are weak? And/or cannot think for themselves?

I wouldn't say I'm not assertive, but rather than I usually feel "pushed" into it and unsure of myself (ie: always with a certain amount of reluctance or discomfort). Thus, people likely tend to perceive me as always slightly defensive or somewhat obnoxious. I tend to miss the mark on assertion and veer somewhere past it into aggression. Having to assert myself is always a bit of an annoyance.
    I'd add the phrase "least pushy". INFj and INTj are not on the list because they know exactly what they want, but they are polite about letting other people know that. Ni and Si dominants seem to be pretty neutral about most things. Yeah, if it affects them directly and they have an opinion, they speak their mind.

actually I realize the discussion has shifted, so I'll correct myself...
    Weak people who can not help themselves - not type related. Those poeple suck.
    weak people who cannot think for themselves - in general it points to annoying tag-alongs. Not type related in that case. But when a person uses it about herself, she usually means "I usually don't have strong opinions."
    Least assertive people - Ni and Si dominants because they are neutral towards most topics.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd add the phrase "least pushy". INFj and INTj are not on the list because they know exactly what they want, but they are polite about letting other people know that. Ni and Si dominants seem to be pretty neutral about most things. Yeah, if it affects them directly and they have an opinion, they speak their mind.

actually I realize the discussion has shifted, so I'll correct myself...
    Weak people who can not help themselves - not type related. Those poeple suck.
    weak people who cannot think for themselves - in general it points to annoying tag-alongs. Not type related in that case. But when a person uses it about herself, she usually means "I usually don't have strong opinions."
    Least assertive people - Ni and Si dominants because they are neutral towards most topics.
    What do you think of SEI Fours, SLI Sixes, IEI Fours and ILI Fours ?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think of SEI Fours, SLI Sixes, IEI Fours and ILI Fours ?
    nothing. can't remember what E4 was.

ah, six, I know what E6 is... E6 sucks! SLIs aren't that pleasant either... ummm... I won't reply to your silly little question!
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast