Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Jessica Biel

  1. #1
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Jessica Biel

    What do you type Jessica ?? She's one of my dearest role models. Is she Fi type , what do you say ?








  2. #2
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default





  3. #3
    Haikus Persephone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The country of croissants
    Posts
    1,841
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    Considered as EIE-Ni in type representative list.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...es-with-Videos

  4. #4
    Olly From Wally World's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Wally World
    Posts
    822
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Beta NF fits.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Posts
    2,489
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seems as SEI as they come to me

  6. #6
    Zero11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Posts
    248
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    Considered as EIE-Ni in type representative list.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...es-with-Videos
    According to this list I am ENFp because the ISTp`s there are my duals.

  7. #7
    Haikus Persephone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The country of croissants
    Posts
    1,841
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero11 View Post
    According to this list I am ENFp because the ISTp`s there are my duals.
    Personal subjective preferences I guess?

  8. #8
    boom boom boom blackburry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,269
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I thought she seem T> F

  9. #9
    Zero11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Posts
    248
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    Personal subjective preferences I guess?
    actually thats the easiest way to know your type IF you have problems identifying yourself but I fit in flawlessly and without further doubts

  10. #10
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero11 View Post
    According to this list I am ENFp because the ISTp`s there are my duals.
    how do you know? have you met and interacted with them?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Posts
    2,489
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero11 View Post
    actually thats the easiest way to know your type IF you have problems identifying yourself but I fit in flawlessly and without further doubts
    Well all or most of them can be mistyped and maybe you don't like your duals or these duals.

  12. #12
    Zero11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Posts
    248
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    Well all or most of them can be mistyped and maybe you don't like your duals or these duals.
    1. is very possible
    1. in this case these are not duals - dislike of this level with a dual is kinda ridiculous

    Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    how do you know? have you met and interacted with them?
    I can compare them with real life people and if you know something about energetic interaction thats not really difficult.

    and what is that even for a question? how do you know? thats what duality IS "that you know" it somehow

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Posts
    2,489
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero11 View Post
    1. is very possible
    1. in this case these are not duals - dislike of this level with a dual is kinda ridiculous


    I can compare them with real life people and if you know something about energetic interaction thats not really difficult.

    and what is that even for a question? how do you know? thats what duality IS "that you know" it somehow
    Oh and how is this, because someone told you

  14. #14
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero11 View Post
    1. is very possible
    1. in this case these are not duals - dislike of this level with a dual is kinda ridiculous


    I can compare them with real life people and if you know something about energetic interaction thats not really difficult.

    and what is that even for a question? how do you know? thats what duality IS "that you know" it somehow
    Not at a distant psychological distance you dont. In fact they could actually be your conflictors if they're so attractive to you from distance.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  15. #15
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEI o SEE I'll have to type closely but from VI one of those two

  16. #16
    darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,793
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fe-dom, EIE works. Also incredibly boring.

  17. #17
    Creepy-male

    Default

    I know nothing about Ms. Biel -- based on VI first impressions ESE-Si. I agree with @darya boring as fuck.

  18. #18
    Chains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,308
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    No clue, but I would say yes if she asked me out.

  19. #19
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,806
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    She's super hot.

    She kind of looks a bit like @blackburry in the OP pic. Has that penetrating sensor stare, but I guess that could just be acting.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  20. #20
    Zero11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Posts
    248
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    Not at a distant psychological distance you dont. In fact they could actually be your conflictors if they're so attractive to you from distance.
    Not with enough experience as I am far ahead of normal Socionics.

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Posts
    2,489
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    Not at a distant psychological distance you dont. In fact they could actually be your conflictors if they're so attractive to you from distance.
    Not even this, Filatova has shown conflictors remain in marriage. Also there are examples of conflictors being close friends as we know

  22. #22
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    There's no consensus . SEE or ESI accor5ding to what I think about her ......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •