TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ESTJ

Creepy-male

If you mean Vince McMahon -- then yeah LSE, maybe SLE and no other options imo.
    Last edited by male; 12-30-2014 at 04:38 PM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe SLE portraying caricature LSE walk?

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is what Se-doms think tough guys walk like.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The walk is instinctual homo sapiens male dominance display. Arms swinging high, clenched fists, chest up and puffed out, sweeping gaze, wide stance and powerful forward movements. NTR per see, but is related to testosterone. It's a walk that says - "look at me, look at how powerful I am". It doesn't have any social ear marks for submission, so in that light could be seen as challenging and threatening at the same time.

Being that mankind is still a great ape with a large prefrontal cortext that allows for culture and individuality, its not surprising that we find displays of dominance natural and entertaining. The animal within us is still and always will be alive and well.

If a socionics spin was to be put on that, the evidence that he is wearing a suit says that he values business, hierarchy, money, a sort of amalgamation of the western model (itself based on European gentry). It also speaks of respectability. Important factors because the wrestler is going to be putting the - "smack down". Its as if he is at once a respectable man AND able to assert his dominance within the group to deal with "up start" young males.

Do people want to attribute physical dominance with Se?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Se egos (especially Se base) can leave the impression of "physical dominance" quite easily and naturally (especially when compared to Si or Ni - perception functions that are not expansive and into "objects outside the self") .

That walk is supposed to be humorous, right?
    I could buy a theatrical SLE trying to mimic something (e.g. EJ purposefulness, Te sense of controlling movement and its slight sense of rigidity > unlike Se.) . Never in my life have I seen a Se dom. behave like that.

Creepy-male

Yeah, I think it's an exaggerated LSE walk by an SLE so I'm with @wacey. McMahon has said that his public persona is far different from his private and that he's essentially playing the tycoon heel character which he personally despises.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2b...xclusive_sport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qexcFvsPetY
    Last edited by male; 12-30-2014 at 07:18 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

that's how millionaires walk when their daddies gave 'em a ginormous allowance to start with...

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol this reminds me of an emo childhood memory that I have to get off my chest...

I remember when I was uhh about 12 years old or so going to this stupid therapy outpatient home like an hour from my house called face to face. I remember that I tried it once and thought it was stupid and I didn't go again for a few days until my annoying parents pressured me to go back or I would be 'removed from the home' (that still happened but hey). When I come back this therapist I had thought the reason why I left the treatment facility was because I was intimidated of this guy because he was walking like an alpha male and he condescendingly told me 'don't be afraid of Jake' (im just making that up i don't remember his name)

But that's not why I stopped going. I just thought it was stupid and I have a bad habit of sticking with things... it had nothing to do with this alpha male person. I didn't even really notice him, I think I might have jacked off about him in the car a few times but I certainly wasn't afraid of him. It was annoying, and then he went on and gave me this long list of things in myself that I should change if I 'wanted to be made fun of less' like being made fun of me bothered me oh so much when it actually didn't, everybody gets teased and gets trash talked about irl a lot that's just how gritty and realistic people are. It was annoying, and I hate how ppl always focus on 'alpha males' or whatever. I'm just as guilty, you say it's a common phenomenon but it gets old. It's nothing but a vulgar raw fart and I can still have interesting conversations with other people about lots of stuff.

its my bday and i can be emo as i want to...

Creepy-male