So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Default Archetypes Test

Take the test here.

My result:
    Last edited by Olimpia; 02-22-2017 at 08:59 AM.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

42% Intellectual
    29% Visionary
    29% Spiritual

Now tell me what all that means...

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

50% IntellectualYou’re the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are your trademarks. Read more

40% TastemakerYou’re always on top of the trends—or starting your own. Your sense of style is second to none and your taste, impeccable. Read more

10% ExplorerYou’re drawn to the unknown, whether that’s a Himalayan peak or the road not taken, and have a thirst for adventure. You take journeys, not vacations. Read more

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

45% Intellectual
    You’re the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are your trademarks. ((Except I don't like debate.))

44% Visionary
    Leave it to others to live by the status quo. You’re interested in new ways of seeing, solutions not yet imagined, products not yet built.

11% Rebel
    You’re comfortable throwing caution to the wind—and bucking the system—if that means getting your point across.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

48% Visionary
    Leave it to others to live by the status quo. You’re interested in new ways of seeing, solutions not yet imagined, products not yet built.

28% Spiritual
    You seek a deeper meaning. For you, the journey of faith is never-ending. Thoughtful and compassionate, you have a strong sense of moral obligation.

24% Intellectual
    You’re the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are your trademarks.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

44% Intellectual
    You’re the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are your trademarks. Read more
    32% Visionary
    Leave it to others to live by the status quo. You’re interested in new ways of seeing, solutions not yet imagined, products not yet built. Read more
    24% Explorer
    You’re drawn to the unknown, whether that’s a Himalayan peak or the road not taken, and have a thirst for adventure. You take journeys, not vacations. Read more
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

52% Visionary

28% Spiritual
    You seek a deeper meaning. For you, the journey of faith is never-ending. Thoughtful and compassionate, you have a strong sense of moral obligation.

20% Caregiver
    Friendly, sincere, and compassionate, you find your reward in helping others. No one could ask for a better best friend.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

42% Intellectual - You’re the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are your trademarks.

32% Caregiver - Friendly, sincere, and compassionate, you find your reward in helping others. No one could ask for a better best friend.

26% Creative - You appreciate all beautiful things, in art and daily life. The creative act is essential to who you are. Read more

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

42% Tastemaker - You’re always on top of the trends—or starting your own. Your sense of style is second to none and your taste, impeccable.

34% Explorer - You’re drawn to the unknown, whether that’s a Himalayan peak or the road not taken, and have a thirst for adventure. You take journeys, not vacations.

24% Rebel - You’re comfortable throwing caution to the wind—and bucking the system—if that means getting your point across.

Creepy-male

44% Creative -- You appreciate all beautiful things, in art and daily life. The creative act is essential to who you are.

30% Visionary -- Leave it to others to live by the status quo. You’re interested in new ways of seeing, solutions not yet imagined, products not yet built.

26% Spiritual -- You seek a deeper meaning. For you, the journey of faith is never-ending. Thoughtful and compassionate, you have a strong sense of moral obligation.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

42% Intellectual - You’re the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are your trademarks.
    32% Visionary - Leave it to others to live by the status quo. You’re interested in new ways of seeing, solutions not yet imagined, products not yet built.
    26% Advocate - You’re the one everyone wants on their side. In the name of justice, you’re not afraid to challenge authority or speak up for others.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

54% Creative
    You appreciate all beautiful things, in art and daily life. The creative act is essential to who you are. Read more
    35% Caregiver
    Friendly, sincere, and compassionate, you find your reward in helping others. No one could ask for a better best friend. Read more
    11% Tastemaker
    You’re always on top of the trends—or starting your own. Your sense of style is second to none and your taste, impeccable. Read more

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

42% Creative - You appreciate all beautiful things, in art and daily life. The creative act is essential to who you are.
    32% Advocate - You’re the one everyone wants on their side. In the name of justice, you’re not afraid to challenge authority or speak up for others.
    26% Intellectual - You’re the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are your trademarks.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

42% Intellectual
    You’re the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are your trademarks.
    38% Visionary
    20% Creative
    You appreciate all beautiful things, in art and daily life. The creative act is essential to who you are.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

My Quiz Results

Your primary archetypes are the main actors in the story of your life. They define the core of your narrative.

41% Creative You appreciate all beautiful things, in art and daily life. The creative act is essential to who you are.Read more
    32% Visionary Leave it to others to live by the status quo. You’re interested in new ways of seeing, solutions not yet imagined, products not yet built. Read more
    27% Spiritual You seek a deeper meaning. For you, the journey of faith is never-ending. Thoughtful and compassionate, you have a strong sense of moral obligation. Read more

My Profile

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So now they're selling Jungian types? Huh. And by selling, I mean by selling by advertisements. Interesting. I think this is an interesting idea.

TIM
    O,!C,I;IEI
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

41% Intellectual You’re the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are your trademarks.
    32% Caregiver Friendly, sincere, and compassionate, you find your reward in helping others. No one could ask for a better best friend.
    27% Visionary Leave it to others to live by the status quo. You’re interested in new ways of seeing, solutions not yet imagined, products not yet built.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 10.27.05.png

Advocate was obvious I think I also picked answers for rebel and performer
    "I take back like half of the exclamation points.....they make me look....eager to please. Which I AM....but I don't want anyone to KNOW that"
    - Carrie Fisher

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I keep getting different results. The questions and answers annoy me and I can't choose from them. Primary caregiver is constant though.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

• 39% Creative

The Creative appreciates all beautiful things, in art and daily life. The creative act is essential to who they are.

• 33% Visionary

Leave it to others to live by the status quo. The Visionary is interested in new ways of seeing, solutions not yet imagined, products not yet built.

• 28% Explorer

The Explorer is drawn to the unknown, whether that’s a Himalayan peak or the road not taken, and have a thirst for adventure. They take journeys, not vacations.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

donut.png

39% Intellectual
    The Intellectual is the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are their trademarks.

33% Spiritual
    The Spiritual seeks a deeper meaning. For them, the journey of faith is never-ending. Thoughtful and compassionate, they have a strong sense of moral obligation.

28% Creative
    The Creative appreciates all beautiful things, in art and daily life. The creative act is essential to who they are.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

archetypes.png
    56%Visionary
    Leave it to others to live by the status quo. The Visionary is interested in new ways of seeing, solutions not yet imagined, products not yet built.

28%Intellectual
    The Intellectual is the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are their trademarks.

16%Explorer
    The Explorer is drawn to the unknown, whether that’s a Himalayan peak or the road not taken, and have a thirst for adventure. They take journeys, not vacations.
    Last edited by myresearch; 11-11-2018 at 05:41 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

• 29% Intellectual

• 57% Explorer

• 14% Athlete

The Athlete's focus and drive are unparalleled. Staying healthy and being fit are paramount to them (as for winning, that doesn't hurt, either).

Neat little test.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

59% Intellectual

29% Visionary

12% Creative

The quiz did not seem extensive or rigorous enough to me, and it felt that I was answering more how I wished to be seen rather than how others percieve me.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, test's not good enough. And there should be more than three pieces if it's percentage.
    Their spirituality topic is weird. I'm not spiritual in the common, broad sense. I just have a world view that God is a foundational part of.
    I'm not seen as that caregivery to friends in general, only to acquaintances who think I'm more feminine than I am and to close friends who find me dependable.
    I am actually seen as more creative than I might be. Though I am certainly creative, that's a very visible part of me, so people are prone to overassociate it.
    I thought I ought to have some bit of intellectual in there, though it wouldn't be the highest.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Yeah, test's not good enough. And there should be more than three pieces if it's percentage.
    Their spirituality topic is weird. I'm not spiritual in the common, broad sense. I just have a world view that God is a foundational part of.
    I'm not seen as that caregivery to friends in general, only to acquaintances who think I'm more feminine than I am and to close friends who find me dependable.
    I am actually seen as more creative than I might be. Though I am certainly creative, that's a very visible part of me, so people are prone to overassociate it.
    I thought I ought to have some bit of intellectual in there, though it wouldn't be the highest.
    It's too short with very limited answers. Looking through the results posted here I haven't really seen any significant correlations between this test and peoples socionics type. It also seems to get rid of any answers that were not in the majority, top 3, of a what a person selected, like you said you chose some intellectual things but it didn't show up, thus the percentages are skewed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ZAZ.PNG
    Attached Images Attached Images