Thread: Member Questionnaire (rex)

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (rex)

Member Questionnaire 1 (rex)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty and Love are defined in the dictionary. If it needs subjective definitions then I suppose it is what the individual want it to be.
    What are your most important values?
    I really want to be successful in all that I accomplish. Imagination and innovation are important. Honestly, I really don't know.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I'm agnostic. There is no evidence to believe or disbelieve the concept of a conscious being controlling everything. Although it sounds far-fetched, I'm not against the idea.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    As long as I'm not drafted, I don't care.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Trivial, unimportant conversations. I've never met anyone willing to talk about real issues.

I'm interested in reading because I like to learn and pick up vocabulary, and writing because I want to be a writer.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    No. I'm a hypochondriac. That's my Doctor's job.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Boring, but necessary to do.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I like books and films that stand out. Unconventional plots, quirky characters, surreal imagery, etc.

Death Note comes to mind.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Things that are sad.

Things that are funny.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I need to work on both I suppose.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Lack of confidence and wishy-washy attitude.

I dislike a lot about myself but I'm slowly improving.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Intelligence and deep caring.

I'm not entirely sure.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Learning practical skills.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    All the time.

I become restless. I feel useless. It seems like life isn't worth living.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like open minded people who do what they want, are intelligent, and accomplish great things.

I dislike shallow people.

I get along with just about anyone if they're willing.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I really do not nor ever had any need for romance or sex. Maybe in the future.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Education and safety.

I'd do my best as many parents do. I'd try to learn from the mistakes of my mother.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inward: You're an idiot.

Outward: Why do you feel that way?
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I don't think people are one way or the other. Nothing is that simple. I would say that I do not have a relationship to society as I rarely leave my room. My interests are solitary (reading, etc.) so I do not need to "go out".

Prevalent social problems would be the rise of sub-cultures, media manipulation, apathy, etc.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't have any friends and I'd rather not have any. I prefer doing my own thing, instead of having to do what they want.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Shy, timid, etc.

I'm very uncomfortable around strangers.

Los Angeles, CA
    EII INFj
    479 Post(s)
    6 Thread(s)

what don't you like about yourself?
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:

Perpetual Confusion Machine PistolShrimp's Avatar
    Red Sox and Celtics and Bruins, oh my!
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sp/sx
    9 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

six Fi-SEE
    15 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rex View Post
    I like books and films that stand out. Unconventional plots, quirky characters, surreal imagery, etc.

Death Note comes to mind.
    You'd probably like Fate/Zero. Just finished it, myself. Has very similar vibes and complex morality plot line with some very intriguing characters.
    Life's a bitch and she's got me pussy whipped.

Poster Nutbag chips and underwear's Avatar
    my own personal bubble
    EII > LII
    60 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PistolShrimp View Post
    ILI could work. IEI would be my other guess.

Not a whole lot of information to go on here.
    EII - INTj - Dostoyevsky -

No, it's not a typo!